The Truth behind Raj's s Decision

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its Bhawana's  promise that has brought this track!
I feel Virat emotionally tortured Bhawana and  vouchshafed how he l make Avni's life hell...So Bhawna chose to save Avni by separating her from Raj and she asked Raj to leave  Avni  as he had one due promise!

Alternatively Bhawana asked Raj to chose between his family and Avni and Raj chose his family coz Bhawana did not tell him the whole story! or she acted  infront of Raj to separate him from Avni and also asked Raj to act so that Avni can hate Raj and move on!

What do you think! I think its Virat indirectly...he wanted to ruin Avni after her marriage and Bhawana  stopped this marriage that she assumed will bring hell  for Avni and  her family!

And so far the truth of umargaon is concerned I think Bhawana helped some couple to elope/marry while the guy/girl  was vicious and double crossed Bhawana and Vikrant's family died or was burnt alive due to Bhawana trusting the wrong person!

The biggest twist will be  if Avni's dad is found to be the real person behind this break up!  Probably he overheard Bhawwna Vikrant or Virat's conersation!

Please share your assuptions /predictions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing to predict everything is Messed up &so confusing

and

Fortuatly We got a unxpected nice , beautiful &memorable GIFT on 200th episode... 😡

Thanks a lot CV ...

AND WE STILL BELIEVE RAJ WAS FORCED TO DO ALL THIS.

In APHG everything will happen according to CV/PH's wish..

Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor Raj😭why should be Raj who has to do the sacrifice?????