Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

ah so the man got you this episode. i went nuts writing 292 only because of him. the man is lethal i am certain. telling myself, i will only write about papar a tukda and smile by poolside... please i hope i do just that... readers are going to raise money to disable my comp soon if i keep writing like this.

but yes, rhea, it is this fellow and that is why, we would not let anyone else play asr...

the episode felt cold to me, very cold... liked your take though.

did you get the feeling there's a frantic attempt to prettily arrange emotions?

i didn't like the writing of the papad ka tukda scene... but the brown suit man made it work.

I am learning about this universal conspiracy to make women write reams Indi di. Always a pleasure to read yours so the only reason to get scared is we might want to reach your computer to get to the treasure trove.

But really, completely with you. The episode as a whole was too oppressive in its heavy feeling.. I mentioned that in the last paragraph, it was ASR and Barun that made me want to write. and even I am fed up of how much am writing... haha but control nai hota..

I was reading your 292 as you were reading mine actually. You mentioned that guesthouse episode and when Anjali was hurt.. those episodes had an exhilerating feel even in the sadness..here it weighs you down.

The staircase scene didn't work for me too. I sort of get what they were trying to show so wrote about that. But am going to be lenient because the writers didn't botch it completely as with the other portions. In such moments many times there is no clear answer. And its not bad just could have been better is the feeling I was left with. nani and Payal scenes I was actually irritated with.

I was thinking of watching 294 before commenting on this in a take, but since we are talking.. I feel they should have shown some Khushi scenes.. It happens with me too, seeing my actual wala ASR worried I get silent and he even comments on me acting too grown up. but still in my head I am quite talkative even then. And am guessing our dear sankadevi has lots going on in her head too. not a rona dhona heavy drama scene. but maybe with HP in the kitchen or like you had one in ncofl with lakshmiji? thoughts Indi di?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

my thoughts?

ah, by now khushi should be able to have a little chat in her head and pull him right into her arms... tell him, not to worry, he is arnav ji... he will make everything alright... and he will make di happy again...

or even if she can't bring herself to say things, she would give him a much needed break and a place of rest in some khushi like way... i did not really care for the poolside scene of 292 either... something off... shouldn't she be wanting to take care of him, instead of coming with tray, then looking at him, then leaving... all these signals seem to speak of her need, not her understanding his situation... i really didn't get it.

she didn't look grown up, she looked cut down to me... i happened to be seeing some later episodes, the embarrassing one where she wears phoren clothes in his office to appease him... they felt better and more khushi than these strange quiet sad khushi scenes... yes, very heavy episodes.

and sanaya is not too good when everything gets so sombre.. her expression feels stilted, not fluid... barun is a master of the fluid fluent expression... which to me highlights even more the gap in her performance. 

i'll be happy when we get to the magnificent fight and the aur main and all that comes after that.

and for 293... ha ha i shall stick to a man with his two leading ladies... honestly, that asr saying toffee say meethi did not work for me this time... the situation is not exactly what it was the day of rakhi.. this is far far more serious... asr will have the brains to know that and really, would he just walk off because he got a call if he were so concerned... weird.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 the embarrassing one where she wears phoren clothes in his office to appease him... 
embarassed is the right word. I literally pulled my hair. Continuing the whole charade while other people watch. And ASR lets her. And her clothes speak of fashion? what the?

there was much possibility in her wearing phoren clothes alone only for ASR.. could have been hot and sweet.. the same people wrote her namak ishq ka dance, the one she did for him complete with sanka and adaa.. even this could have been a scene to die for instead it made me wish i was dead..
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">^^^

my thoughts?

ah, by now khushi should be able to have a little chat in her head and pull him right into her arms... tell him, not to worry, he is arnav ji... he will make everything alright... and he will make di happy again...

or even if she can't bring herself to say things, she would give him a much needed break and a place of rest in some khushi like way... i did not really care for the poolside scene of 292 either... something off... shouldn't she be wanting to take care of him, instead of coming with tray, then looking at him, then leaving... all these signals seem to speak of her need, not her understanding his situation... i really didn't get it.

she didn't look grown up, she looked cut down to me... i happened to be seeing some later episodes, the embarrassing one where she wears phoren clothes in his office to appease him... they felt better and more khushi than these strange quiet sad khushi scenes... yes, very heavy episodes.

and sanaya is not too good when everything gets so sombre.. her expression feels stilted, not fluid... barun is a master of the fluid fluent expression... which to me highlights even more the gap in her performance.

i'll be happy when we get to the magnificent fight and the aur main and all that comes after that.

and for 293... ha ha i shall stick to a man with his two leading ladies... honestly, that asr saying toffee say meethi did not work for me this time... the situation is not exactly what it was the day of rakhi.. this is far far more serious... asr will have the brains to know that and really, would he just walk off because he got a call if he were so concerned... weird.

</font>

Can I say something in the defense of khoosie bitiya?!!!! She hasn't really had time to be a wife, has she? After he confessed they haven't spend time together, not enough for her to overcome all her built up ideas from past associations. The times he has been rude, nasty, far outweigh the times he has been nice to her. She has seen his gussa first hand. Now with the current scenario, she just doesn't know how to approach him, there is no frame of reference. I hope I'm making sense here. And the poor girl has been character assassinated right royally. Didn't she also just come back from dead? Maybe I'm more of a feminist than I thought I was!!!! Hate that word actually!
These episodes have never sat well with me.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

the embarrassing one where she wears phoren clothes in his office to appease him... 

embarassed is the right word. I literally pulled my hair. Continuing the whole charade while other people watch. And ASR lets her. And her clothes speak of fashion? what the?

there was much possibility in her wearing phoren clothes alone only for ASR.. could have been hot and sweet.. the same people wrote her namak ishq ka dance, the one she did for him complete with sanka and adaa.. even this could have been a scene to die for instead it made me wish i was dead..

true true... but as i watched now, it felt more khushi than this heavy obvious execution of the concerned khushi in 292 and 293... i need a fight. ufff 306/7/8/9 so cute both of them.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Can I say something in the defense of khoosie bitiya?!!!! She hasn't really had time to be a wife, has she? After he confessed they haven't spend time together, not enough for her to overcome all her built up ideas from past associations. The times he has been rude, nasty, far outweigh the times he has been nice to her. She has seen his gussa first hand. Now with the current scenario, she just doesn't know how to approach him, there is no frame of reference. I hope I'm making sense here. And the poor girl has been character assassinated right royally. Didn't she also just come back from dead? Maybe I'm more of a feminist than I thought I was!!!! Hate that word actually!
These episodes have never sat well with me.

yes, madam feminist, whatever you say is true... but still, something felt off with the writing and maybe sanaya's performance felt a bit flat to me... actually it did... the interpretation was weak... no spark in it. whereas mister ji was flying and zooming... and even if she has seen his gussa she has also had telepathic conversations with him, she has seen his distraught state at the thought of her dying, she has been in that uff hut with him, and it was she who started the whole thing, refusing to let things be, which is what he had attempted when they walked in... yes, she has been badly battered by the whole thing, but there is no indication in anything that he is mad at her... quite the reverse... again and again the man is saying i trust khushi... he has just thrown his jeeja out based on her allegations ... then why this uncertain slightly pathetic behaviour... okay i really don't get it.

there's only one man who feels real right through... our handsome.

have to say, anjali was not too bad either... and i get that reaction.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 293

I had not thought it possible to improve on the look from 292. But Mr Raizada seems to love proving me wrong har bar.

πŸ˜† WHATEVER U SAY MISS LITTLE 

A torn look.. Is it called so because it tears apart your heart when you look at it?😭 ALWAYS

She succumbs to an uneasy sleep, her face resting on his hand. He bares himself in that look.   Seeing her sleep he softly withdraws his hand from hers. I could get lost unravelling the mysteries in those tortured tempestuous eyes. What must go on in this 26 year old young man's mind... how i would love to find out..

YES , NOT EASY TORN IN BETWEEN HIS LOVE OF LIFE AND HIS MOTHER LIKE SISTER

A dejected solitary figure roaming empty dark halls has never looked this heart breaking.

He had wanted to keep his di safe and happy. Well her husband had turned out to not just be a lying deceitful cheat, but someone actually dangerous. The man had plotted a kidnap and  murder dared to malign Khushi's character. ASR did the only thing he could. Throw Shyam out so he could not harm Anjali any further. But sometimes there is no correct answer. Di is hurting. And there does not seem like anything he can do to shield her from the pain. 

DIDN'T HE DO THAT ALREADY TO PAIN HIMSELF AND KHUSHI AND KHUSHI DID THE SAME NOT TO TELL ANJALI  ...JUST TO SAVE HER FROM THIS HELL BUT SOMETIMES THERE IS NO WAY OUT AND TODAY HE UNDERSTOOD THE REAL MEANING OF WHAT HE ASKED KHUSHI ON THE BRIDGE ..."MUJHE BATANA ZAROORI NAHIN SAMJHA ...IT IS HURTFUL ...BOTH TRIED TO SAVE THIS WOMAN BUT COULDN'T

His di lies curled up, broken, in nani's lap. Such a touching scene. A grand mother's lap is really one of the safest places in the world. A bereft granddaughter, her life in upheaval, would find some sleep in her nani's lap. To lose oneself in sleep when there is nothing to be gained by lying awake can be a welcome bliss. Nani's hushes chote and chote looks miserable

Who told Barun to look this convincing when he is sad? And why isn't anyway offering their lap to let him sleep?

oh this is what bugs me , no one ...realized that he came after being abducted ...khushi and his conditions are so heart breaking but no one offered anything...except Payal for Khushi...but for him ...no one but Khushi who wanted him to be close to him and yes she did cry her heart out and when she was bettwe she was with him at each step of that night ...she was weak too after what happened but no...this is stupid writing...very illogical and now Anji screen space starts and she did damage the show a lot...

Nani does say everything will be fine and ask him to sleep. But I wish they had shown her to have more concern towards him. Somehow I got the feeling that she seems to take it for granted that he is the one to depend on and not the one who also needs a little more love.

MY THINKING IS EVEN HE WANTED TO EAT ALONE ...NO ONE TRIED TO SHOW HIM AS HE AS A MAN OF FEW WORDS NEVER ASKED BUT AS A CHILD IN HIM ALWAYS WANTED THOSE THINGS  WHICH HE GOT FROM GIUPTAS ...HE DID ALL THIS LAAD WITH BUAJI...EHEN SHE BECOMES ANGRY HE ATE ALL THE PURIS AND HE WANTS HER TO BE HAPPY...WITH HIM...HE WANTED ALL THE PYAR AND LAAD ..HIS FALLING HIM IN HIS SISTER'S LAP DOES SHOW THAT BUT NO ONE IS READY TO GIVE HER IN SHANTIVAN ..ONLY KHUSHI DID ..THE WAY SHE HOLDS HIM IN HER ARMS AND CARESSES HIM ...THAT IS WHAT HE IS CRAVING... SOMETIMES BOYS DON'T SHOW OR ASK BUT THEY ALWAYS CRAVE FOR THAT...

Frankly I wish they had handled the Akash Payal scene better. Payal should have apologized for hiding the truth. Instead when he confronts her she says things like "us waqt halat kuch aise the..". I don't really remember any bad circumstance. Akash had fought against his mother to marry her. Though he had tried to hide it, but when it did come up, he had stood up for her on the question of her earlier broken marriage. Basically there did not seem any reason that she had not told him the truth. So she could atleast have apologized to him today. Instead she is shown to have a holier than thou attitude.

AGREED  

Alone he sits remembering a chirpy, slightly domineering di. The only one who remained unfazed by his anger, who reached through the hard exterior and even managed to bring out hints of smile. Not like the other vital person in his life, Khushi, who had not just reached inside but seeped through the cracks and managed to bind them together. Illuminating him from inside.

Still, di was the one who had been with him through everything.  She had always been indulgent and even wise. His whole world. Their parents gone, they only had each other. The di who believed in love, the always smiling goodhearted di. The di who had spoken to him about this wondrous feeling called love. The di whose life has been ripped apart. Who refused to speak to him.

What a dark night it is. But there comes a soothing beam of moonlight. She rests on his shoulder, casting her gentle glow to ease his pain.  There was always the danger that he might have withdrawn into his shell. But a hushed slightly scared Khushi I think reached out and beckoned him back. She does not know what to say to make it right. Perhaps she wishes she knew how to set things right, but she does know and lets him know, that come what may she is there for him. Sometimes that is more than enough.

YES THIS WHAT I PERCEIVE AS BOTH ARE SITTING AND THERE IS DARKNESS BEHIND THEM AND BOTH ARE LOKING FORWARD WHERE THE LIGHT IS...BEAUTIFUL SCENE ..THEY ALWAYS WILL SEE FORWARD AND WILL MOVE FORWARD WHERE THERE IS NO DARKNESS ANYMORE...IN THEIR LIFE...SHE IS NOT AFRAID OF DARKNESS AND HE WILL NOT HAVE NIGHTMARES..

When he looks at her the expression is oh so soft. Full of love for her and a wish to protect. I think he knows she still blames herself and so the added tenderness. That almost unimaginable piece of acting where his muscles losen as he reassures her with a tiny smile. He will be all right. She need not worry. Man and wife facing the troubled time together.

YOU KNOW RHEA ...WHAT IS MORE IMPRESSIVE FOR ME ...SHE COMES AND PUTS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER...AND THEN LOOKS AT HIM DEEPLY TRYING READING HIM THAT HE IS OK WITH HER INTRUDING HIS PRIVACY AND UFF HIS GESTURES WITH HIS EYES ...TELLING HER...YES ...AFFIRMING HER PRESENCE AS A MEANINGFUL WAY AND THEN PRESSES HIS HAND ON HERS...WITH CONFIRMATION IS WHAT IMPRESSES ME...AND THEN SHE PUTS HER HEAD ON HIM AND BOTH SITS AND SEE FORWARD WHERE THERE IS ONLY LIGHT REGARDLESS THEIE BACK..THEIR PAST IS FULL OF DARKNESS

Telling moments play out. Anjali lies awake, numbed by the unthinkable.  Khushi can't stand discord. Has to go to her room. Anjali feigns sleep. Already we get a hint of what course the show might be treading. The melodrama and self pity that will soon be in forefront.

Nani finally talks to chote. They have spent too long idolizing the son in law. It will be hard to accept the truth about him. I loved ASR's low tone but absolutely firm "Mere mann mein koi doubt nahi hai." Forthright and willing to explain. 

And that look of repentance knowing he has wronged Khushi. That he was galat in not trusting her. And also galat in forcing her to marry him. Days later before the remarriage he will apologize to her, but he already knows and admits to his error in judgement. I have never seen a more self realized character on television that this.  It often happens in regular shows where the male lead wrongly doubts the female lead and ends up apologizing who graciously forgives him. But breaking precedent, here his admitting that he is also fallible makes Arnav Singh Raizada flawless and an ideal to look upto.  He was mistaken then, but now love has pushed away the fog of lies and deceit leaving a crystal clear realization behind.  His Khushi, the one his heart longed for, has and always will be his.

YES HE IS VERY HUMAN...

Again I was a little unsettled by nani's reaction to the revelation. How come her focus is solely on Anjali? You know sometimes I feel however much we may declare to treat daughter-in-laws to be our daughters, somewhere in our blood, runs  we end up creating a difference. Right only her pyari bachchi ka dil broke? No concern for the two people sitting right in front of her? She didn't once say it is good that Shyam was exposed.  That it is better for Anjali to be rid of someone so vile.  I had expected more from her. Even tells Khushi to stay clear of the grieving Anjali. As an idea it is sensible, but nani never spoke about how none of this is Khushi's fault.

WELL SAID...IT WILL NOT GO ANY WHERE I THINK...MY LIFE IS ALMOST HAS REACHED TO THIS PPOINT WAITING TO SEE THAT AND I ASK MOST OF YOU TOO IF U R "NANDS" ARE U WILLING TO CHANGE? 

Haye my papad ka tukda.. Please don't look look this utara utara.. The gruff ASR is for the world, for his di he will mouth childhood poetry with a flicker of the most gorgeous smile. And then when she does not respond, the compelling torn look again.. Am so frustrated right now with my limited vocabulary and inability to describe all that his facials muscles are accomplishing. And that voice modulation, expectant young boy.  There is a truth is the acting that tugs at your gut.The one used to shouting orders and getting work done, can be beyond  gentle.

VEY NICE CONNECTION

So he just came back from the clutches of death. From being help a prisoner for weeks. He has no respite. His di is miserable and that makes him miserable and helpless. Yet the man is answering calls from office. Why does he have to be so damn earnest and responsible? Might be the work soothes him. Might be he is just used to functioning this way, taking care of everything and everyone that banks on him. Maybe that is what he has done all his life.

Remember the time preceding Payal's wedding when he had told di he had to go for a meeting, but would be back soon? Khushi and we didn't want him to go anywhere? And Khushi had listened. We were convinced it was for her that he had informed di his plans for the day. Well now he can tell Khushi directly. 

That accent is back. And the bluetooth. The waistcoat for sure. Also a tum thik ho.  And the poolside where Arnav and Khushi now stand as husband and wife, without even the slightest misunderstanding between them. 

He is more in control, talking about matters he can handle. And though she looks a little detached, a slight mature responsible air to her since there is troubled times at home, there is nothing to fear really. Because... somewhere along the way.. as she worries for him  (thanks to dear old HP) .. and he worries for di.. And she with wifely right tells him to have his medicine.. and like a darling husband he agrees.. they manage to come in each other's path.. Well they have always done that.. Since the very first stormy meeting.. Only this time it brings a smile on his face..

I am an absolute firm believer of this. And this might sound filmy or nave, but even if everything is going wrong as long as you and the one you love are together in it there is always room for a smile. 

A few times fate set it up..  and then he took charge. Wherever he went he met her.. Even if she tried to doge him he was always right before her.

His lopsided grin appears.. that she misses for while .. Her loss I say.. Because every second of that smile is a sight to behold.. Yes am a little carried away right now you might as wall say.. He gauges her reaction and waits for the smile that is sure to come.. It does. her smile.. sweet and shy..

These last few minutes.. Why does he have to be this damn perfect? There is definitely something about Arnav Singh Raizada that comes right out of the best romance novels.. I  just can't remain level headed and react like a proper audience ... of a mere TV show. Instead I blush and gush and get swept right off my feet. The world might be falling to pieces but he can't see the girl he loves sad.. No, he has to flirt a bit and bring the smile back on her face and practically force the twinkle to lodge firmly back in her eyes.

Quite a sad episode. Not the kind I usually would enjoy,  and definitely not the kind that would make me want to spend a whole evening writing on it, but one actor with the sheer inspired acting he brings, just makes these 20 minutes extraordinary.

Rhea lovelyπŸ‘

I liked certain parts of this episode a lot and that is what I explained above...again it is me and my version...u or anyone else doesn't have to agree but I have a different version of everything...

I really didn't like the way they handel  their coming home as it is pure illogical ...two ppl are injured and she came from death and even ASR forgot during three days of debate...awful writing here...

my pov is in between 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon new promo maha episode 14th july 2012,  Episode 297 Maha Episode #7

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA

credit to uploader

My Favorite KateπŸ‘

regardless they are married but still sounds too good .Thnx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-293

THIS IS WHAT STOOD OUT  FOR ME ...SHE COMES AND PUTS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER...AND THEN LOOKS AT HIM DEEPLY TRYING READING HIM THAT HE IS OK WITH HER INTRUDING HIS PRIVACY , IS HE FINE WITH HER BESIDES HIM, IS HE FINE OR SHE SHOULD LEVE HIM ALONE...AND UFF HIS GESTURES WITH HIS EYES ...TELLING HER...YES ...AFFIRMING HER PRESENCE AS A MEANINGFUL WAY AND THEN PRESSES HIS HAND ON HERS...WITH CONFIRMATION IS WHAT IMPRESSES ME...AND THEN SHE PUTS HER HEAD ON HIM AND BOTH SITS AND SEE FORWARD WHERE THERE IS ONLY LIGHT REGARDLESS THEIE BACK..THEIR PAST IS FULL OF DARKNESS...BOTH ARE SITTING AND THERE IS DARKNESS BEHIND THEM AND BOTH ARE LOKING FORWARD WHERE THE LIGHT IS...BEAUTIFUL SCENE ..THEY ALWAYS WILL SEE FORWARD AND WILL MOVE FORWARD WHERE THERE IS NO DARKNESS ANYMORE...IN THEIR LIFE...SHE IS NOT AFRAID OF DARKNESS AND HE WILL NOT HAVE NIGHTMARES..

Gradually Khushi steps into a slumber, comforted by the reassuring warmth of Arnav's finger against her cheek. While Arnav gazes at her innocent face rendered almost angelic in repose, the leaden weight upon his heart gets heavier and heavier. Her face beholds a perfect mirror of tranquility. He slowly removes his hand from under her cheek and leaves the room.

ALWAYS , SHE FINDS PEACE IN HIS TOUCH...HE KNEW THAT SINCE NAINITAL...WHEN HE SAT RIGHT BESIDES HER TO CARESS HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER.

Khushi actually didn't sleep, as soon as he removed his hand, she also opens her eyes. How can she sleep when her Arnavji is so much in pain!😭

Arnav comes out, Anjali's words are echoing in his ear drum, 
Arnav, leave me alone."...her pain is piercing his heart severely and can't find succor.

He comes to Anjali's room to see and gets worried not to see her there. "where is di?" he checks nani's room and relieved to find her sleeping on nani's lap peacefully. Nani is lulling her beloved grand daughter, she gestures him not to worry.

Nani comes out with him after laying her down. She gave Anjali medicine, so she fell asleep. She is very anxious for whatever happened today, because of that Anjali got a deep shock. nani tells him to take rest as well.

Akash enters his room, looks livid. He is trying to be reticent with Payal. She asks him where did he go, she was worried. He replies sternly, that he went outside to spend some time alone. Payal tries to comfort him by holding his hand. She thinks, it's a bad phase is going on in their life and everything will be fine soon. Akash also knows this, but he doesn't want to be amiable to her, so he gets up. Payal asks him, why he is behaving like this? Akash reminds her the promise what she did with him just one day before their marriage; they promised not to keep a single secret from each other. Since then he has been fulfilling his promise, but she didn't. She kept such a big secret that now he just can't rely on her. Payal tries to make him understand the situation, what was different that time. But Akash is impervious, how can he believe her! His mind will be more doubtful now assuming what more secret she might keep from him! He accuses Payal for the unpleasant circumstance what happened today. If she would've told him before, then the situation would be different.

Again I'm saying, I really can't blame Akash for being so incorrigible and obstinate. It can not be easy for any husband to behave normally after hearing such a big secret.

IT IS, AS I TOLD U MANY TIMES.TRUST IS ATHIN LINE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND IT DOES BREAK AND MAKE THINGS AROUND U

Arnav is fluttering inside the house like a stranded ship.  His anxious face is devoid of all traces of sleep. His mind flits back to the snippets of all the sweet days of him and Anjali. How she used to poke him and also took care of him. He recalls how she became upset with him and left the house went to the mandir. When he cried telling her, whether she also leave him like his mom, she tried to make him understand that she will not leave him ever. The precious memories of their last raksha bandhan pervade his thought and so many more. Her words reverberates in his mind...we should live our life to the fullest, cause we don't know what is the last day of our lives. And we should never let go our beloved person from our lives.

Her mother like advice, care and love what made him sane till Khushi came to his life. 

SHE IS A FOCAL POINT OF HIS LIFE AND A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF HIS HEART...SHE IS LIKE HIS MOTHER

THIS GESTURE OF HIM TAKES MY HEART AWAY...SUCH A MATURITY IN EMOTIONS IPK HAS DISPLAYED ...PAR ABOVE THE NORMAL LEVEL ...U DON'T NEED DETAIL TO UNDERSTAND

His mind swarms with the thought of Anjali what makes him melancholic.

When he was immersed in avalanche of memory, Khushi comes there and sit beside him on the stairs. She looks at him; her eyes swirling with emotions too deep for him, as if asking is he fine? She keeps her hand on his shoulder and Arnav also looks back at her with a thoughtful expression in his eyes and her luminescent eyes trying to read his somber expression. Without uttering a single word he replies her with an assuring twinkle . That beckon is supremely superfluous and her heart encompasses with fresh reservation. Time stood still as both stare at each other for some moment. Khushi lays down her head on his shoulder and Arnav keeps his hand on her hand what is encircling his arm, the silent gesture to comfort each other. leaning on each other, both stays there for some moment, as if they found solace in each other's proximity.

WELL SAID AND I DID EXPLAIN ABOVE

I don't know does soul mate exist in real world or not. But to see the silent communication and understanding between Arnav and Khsuhi, I can guess what soul mates are!

RARE

Anajli is sleeping in her room. Nani again comes to check her. Nnai is just too worried for her weak grand daughter. nanis are like mothers. My nanijaan also takes care of me so much when she used to visit us in the US or whenever I visit her in Pakistan. She told me once that grandchildren is no less lovable than own children. 

Khushi also comes there. She came to talk to her, but seeing her asleep she feels good, that she is taking rest, what is necessary for her. She leaves the room and Anjali opens her eyes as soon as she left. She pretended to sleep, she was actually awake. how can she sleep after what happened to her! Her whole world has tumbled down, shattered completely. She hides her face. Her heart and soul are stricken by devastating pain that wracks her whole body. The pain of agonizing loss threatened to break down the wall of restraint that she had built around it since after the horrible incident of that night.

I felt a terrible pang in my heart for Anjali. She lost so much in her life. her parents died an unpleasant death when she was young, her marriage broke on the very day; their uncle threw them out from their house, whereas they used to live in profusion Another unfortunate thing is she had to live her life with a limp. Though Arnav loved her more than a brother and protected her like a father, and her nani's family also loved her immensely, but still deception from the husband whom she loves so much is not easy to accept.  

THIS IS CALLED LUCK AND THATIS WHAT TEACHES YOU AND SHOWS YOU THAT THERE IS A POWER WHO DOES THIS ALL FOR A PURPOSE AND GOOD PPL ALWAYS GET TESTED AND ALSO IT MAKES YOUR BELIEF MORE STRONG

Arnav is still sitting on the stairs, when Nani comes there along with Khushi. She wants s to talk to him. 

Nani tells Arnav and Khushi, that she still can't understand what just happened today,

So many things happened and she is not aware of any! She speaks in agitated voice,

"Till today, what damadji did for the family, thought of the family's well being, took care of the family, but he actually deceived Anjali, by feigning all this!"

She can't believe this. They heard so much today, so many allegations from all sides, all are deranging her, what she will think, what she will decide! She is in quandary; there are mlange of doubt crackling in her mind's cauldron.

"But I don't have any doubt in my mind. Lots of thing about shyam, I already knew."  Arnav says softly with his huskier tone.

"What are you saying?"   Nanii is in disbelief.

"Since Akash got married, Since I've been married to Khushi." his look veers to Khushi with compassion,  "Haa nani, since then I came to know what a filthy man he is."

He recalls the wedding night when he found Khushi in shyam's embrace. He continues that the biggest mistake of his life he made on that night by not trusting Khushi's words, but asked him instead. He says nani emphatically about Shyam's disdain for anjali and what his filthy thought about khushi, that he was crazy in love with her.

Nani is having difficulty to believe their beloved SIL's true face. Arnav casts his look down and says with remorse that he made the mistake by misunderstanding that Khushi was also with him. But it was all his misunderstanding.

"The mistakes were all shyam's. Till now what he had been doing was just to win our heart to deceive us."

Pause: By saying all this to nani he actually confessed his guilt to Khushi and indirectly apologized to her. That's why when later he directly begged sorry to her she didn't want him to apologize. Arnav's measured words; his positive and supportive gesture towards Khushi, above all his sensibility amused me. This is the real Arnav who was lost for some episodes. And I'm happy now he is back. Although I became mad at him again,, for saying Khushi why she came to his life. But I also forgave him as I know some times people say the word in the spur of the moment what they don't mean. 

SOHARA I WANTED TO SCOLD AT HIM AND MAY BE POSSIBLY PULLED HIS EARS AND SMACKED HIM AT THE END FOR THAT...WELL TOO BAD...HOW DARE HE SAID THAT TO POOR KHUSHI WHO SUFFERED A LOT BECAUSE OF HIS ANGER AND THAT IS WHY IN 225 I WROTE THERE IS A SERIES OF HIS ACTION PUT THIS POOR GIRL IN THIS STATE WHERE SHE SAYS THIS TO DEVI MAIYA...SOMETHINGS CAN'T CHANGE BUT SOMETHING CAN CHANGE AROUND THOSE...PPL SAY SHE IS BEING STUBBORN FOR NOT ACCEPTING HIS APOLOGY BUT HE CROSSED HIS LIMIT WITH THIS...SHE WAS FINALLY HOME AND HE LEFT HER AGAIN ON THAT POOLSIDE WHERE HE THREW HER ON THE WEDDING NIGHT...THINK DEEPLY IT IS NOT A JOKE AND IT IS NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND TILL U R IN THOSE SHOES AND WHO KKNOWS MORE THAN ME.

Nani breaks down in tears for anjali, what she had to see! He broke her baby's heart.

Khushi dithers to see her in so much pain, she holds her, tries to comfort her. nani adds,

"She is physically here, but her heart is somewhere else. My baby literally died."  

She starts to sob in pain again. Suddenly she gets afraid in anticipation, if it affects on her unborn baby! She will not be able to bear it.

"in this moment of family crisis we all have to take care of Anjali and for this we have to give her some time, whatever time is needed we have to give her."

She tells Khushi that her presence will remind her bad incident what happened to her. so it's better for Anjali if she stays away from her for some time. She feels bad to say all this to Khushi. Khushi is a very sensible girl, she understands the situation well. She says she will try to stay away from her. Nani caresses her face lovingly.

pause: I always say nani is a nemesis and a connoisseur as well. I absolutely agree with her, that Khushi's presence will bother Anjali, because it's bitter reality that Khushi is somehow responsible for what happened today. Albeit, if not Khushi, a characterless man like Shyam could be involved with anybody else. Unfortunately Khushi became the victim. This is such a weird sentiment of our Indian society that always women have to endure the wrath of any unpleasant circumstance.

I CAN UNDERSTAND NANI'S POV BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THINGS WERE COMMUNICATED IN BETWEEN RATHER THIS AS THIS ACTION WOULD CREATE MORE MISUNDERSTANDING AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LATER.

A new morning arrived after a tumultuous day. In Anjali's room, she draws the curtain aside to welcome the sunny morning. But her face is pensive; she is not in her usual diaphanous expensive saree and jewelry. no bangles, did you notice? yes, a girl does sringar for her husband in our world, thankfully many girls have learned to deck up just like that, for themselves too, but anjali's personality is wrapped around one man now... poor girl. i thought the bangles was a lovely touch.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT...SO NO COMMENT FOR THAT ...YES AFTER MARRIAGE FOR SOME DAYS MAY BE BUT WHO CAN DO WORK IN THESE THINGS ...

Arnav comes there with breakfast. there is a rueful expression on his face. To alleviate her gloomy mood, he starts to recite their childhood poem,

"Toffee se mithi hai

Imli se Khatti hai.

Khatti meethi hai humari kahani

Anjali di hai sabse sayani."

Anajli looks reluctant. But she actually is convulsing inwardly, so to control her agony she shuts her eyes.

Arnav says meekly that now her turn. But she is still reticent. So aAnav says her words,

'papar ka tukda,

Jaab dekho ukhda

dete hai apni di ko asoo mote mote.

woh hai gussewale humare chottey.

Anjali is still taciturn. Arnav can't bear her reticence any more, so he comes to her and gives her a morsel,

"di thoda sa khalo humare liye."

Anjali walks across him and sits down on her bed, tries to avoid him.

Arnav can't continue manaooing his sister as he has to leave to answer the phone, what always rings at the wrong moment.😊

Khushi comes in their room with Arnav's medicine. She is looking beautiful and glowing in love as Arnav returned after a long time and as her husband in true sense.

Already started doing wifey duty!

I just loved her to see as a caring wife. Arnav really needs this care now, because his mental and physical condition must not be good after facing so many turbulent events what happened in last 15 days.

By the poolside, Arnav is talking on the phone with his lawyer Roy. Khushi comes there and he says her that he needs to go to office for some time. He doesn't want to but he has to go as he needs to change the will a bit, some clarification is needed.

THE WILL CAME BECAUS EOF CONTRACT AND THAT TRACK SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EVER BUT DAADI CAME πŸ˜‘

What change man! Last time he willed all his property to Anjali. This time shayad he thought to give some in Khushi's name.

He turns to Khushi and to see her anxious face he asks her is she alright? She says she is fine, but what about him? If he doesn't take care of him then how he will manage! He didn't take his medicine also. Arnav says, his di also didn't have breakfast yet.

pause:Very bad Arnav, don't forget you have diabetes, so you have to take food at the right time. Cum on, you are a pragmatic man, why you are becoming so Anjali like emotional Look at Khushi, when she is sad she eats more. 🀣

Khushi tries to make him understand, If he doesn't take care of himself then how he will take care of anjali! HP told her that he didn't eat anything. She gives him medicine, until he is not taking his medicine, she will not let him go anywhere.

How can he say no to such caring order. He takes the medicine. Khushi wants to go now. But every times she goes Arnav blocks her way. Every step she takes, he also sways in that direction and also smiles mischievously. To see his mischief, her gaze falters a little and her cheek becomes a rosy hue as she blushes. A sweet smile glints on her face. Though he says sorry, but intentionally starts to flirt with her and she gets demur in coy. And smirks mischievously. YUMMILICIOUS

hunzahhayat:Oh god the way he looks at her omgg&amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; *faints*and this is for Sanaya, as ASR..imagine how he must look at Pashmeen&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#8230;such a lucky woman!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dv-vMoWShA[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Saba

Gifs credit goes to tumblr

SOHARA β€οΈ
great take , loved the gifs and the top one is my fav edit and the the one where he gestures ..

lots of things I said in between 

Lovely VMπŸ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-284

When Khushi tells Shyam to divorce Anjali, Shyam thinks it is a better idea anyway. So that Khushi can be his. Khushi tells him, he is the one who can use this opportunity during Arnav's absence and that is to divorce Di. Unfortunately Mami overhears this. She is completely petrified after hearing this. She pinches herself, is she dreaming or not, Khushi, Arnav's wife is actually involved with their son in law!

Shyam also promises that he will do so, for her he can go to that extent.

a tremor runs through mami's vein," How can these two do such thing against my Anjali bitiya" She needs to tell her this right now.

Khushi tells Shyam that until it's not done, her revenge will not fulfill. This is the only thing what can shake Arnav's whole life completely. She also needs Shyam's confirmation. Shyam contemplates her keenly, what made me scared, whether he is doubting her!

He mutters himself that what is she saying is wrong, ruining Arnav is not his intention, he only wants Khushi. And this is the way he can reach to his goal.

"After leaving Anjali and after killing Arnav, both of us will be alone and can be each other's support."...Shyam already starts to dream.

Mami calls Anjali, who is now in the temple praying for her swindler husband. But she can't talk to her because of the chaotic noise of the mandir. After knowing such a big thing, Mami also can sit like this. She is extremely exasperated, whether Anjali is performing Pooja for him and here he is thinking to leave her. She has to go the mandir right now to let her know everything. She can't let phatti Saree successful in her filthy intention.

In the warehouse Arnav is exercising, doing push ups. There is a determined look glints on his face. Rocky comes there along with two guys. Arnav stops exercising and tells rocky in a perfunctory manner,

"You only three are here! Call other people too... but what's the use. I will eventually escape." "You think you are very smart... What do you think, we will be scared hearing your empty threat!" Rocky says in an menacing tone. He continues,

"you will escape from here, and we will just let you go easily?"

With a reluctant expression Arnav says, "alright, do whatever you want. But tell your boss, whether you get his slap again or not."

Rocky enrages to hear his banter and points gun towards him. Arnav puts his gun down and tell him to leave it, because Arnav Singh Raizada will flee from here today. And none of you will be able to stop me."

He goes back to his exercise again. Rocky's face turns bleak to hear his threat and the other guys as well. Rocky is going to call their boss and tells the other guy to keep a look on him. Arnav derides them to close the door properly.

pause: Why suddenly so much confidence. We know his movie shooting was almost over. But it would be great if cvs would show him doing any plan to elope. May be he was too confident on his crazy wifey. He knew Khushi certainly got that note and coming to rescue him. So much bharosa on KKKGSR!πŸ˜†

Khushi is consternating and NK is trying to comfort her. He gives her a file.. Khushi is repugnant, whether they are doing a big mistake or not.

"If Di or anybody comes to know this matter, then it will create a big problem."

mami already came to know dear, get ready to face the wrath, KKGSR-NK detective agency!

NK asks her, if she is dubious, they can think of some other option.

The goons are taking Arnav's unconscious body...the sight reverberates in Khushi's mind, what invigorates her. She has no other option rather doing this. To rescue Arnav, she can go to any extent, do anything.

Mami comes to the mandir to reveal Shyam's evil intention to Anjali. She is getting impatient to let Anjali know about her husband's true face. But Anjali already sat for the pooja. Mami calls her, she can't climb the temple stairs because of her sprain leg. Anjali messages that she will call her back. But Mami is obstinate; she just can't procrastinate this matter. By the name of god she starts to climb the stairs.

When Mami reaches the alter of the temple, Anjali was taking Prasad from the pandit. she gets bewildered to see mami there where her legs are sprained.

Khushi gives Shyam the divorce paper to sign. Shyam becomes a bit incredulous, and asks her whether she is hurrying or not. Khushi asks him with despondence, did he change his mind? Shyam retorts, he has been trying to do this matter for so long. But he never thought that he has to sign the paper from her hand. Khushi tells her to do fast, because Anjali can come back in any moment.

Shyam is reading the paper what khushi gave to him. Khushi gets scared whether he comes to know about the will paper or not! Cause their whole divorce drama is to take Shyam's signature in the will paper where they can prove Arnav didn't will his property to Shyam. When Shyam was hesitating, Khushi feigns anger. She takes the file from his hand and tells him to leave it. He was the one who talked about the reliance thing and she also agreed, but actually he doesn't have any intention to sign this paper. And now when di will come, all of their plan will go in vain. Shyam tries to mollify her, why she is getting angry, once he said to trust him, she should rely on him. He was not lying. He is ready to divorce Anjali.

When Khushi notices ambiguity in Shyam's face, she tells him to leave it. She will do everything by herself. That is enough to instigate Shyam. He takes the file from her hand and without seeing the papers, he sign all the pages one after another; he trusts her so much that the whole time he keeps looking at her eyes, without seeing the paper for a moment.

Anjali is tizzy, what is the matter, why Mami came her so urgently? Did anything happen to chottey or Shyam!...she asks in panic voice. Mami tells her about Khushi and shyam's alleged affair and Khushi told him to leave her. Anjali understand, "chore De matlab?"

Mami tells loud and clear that she told him to divorce you. The earth beneath Anjali's feet shakes to hear this.

Anjali starts to laugh, she thinks mami hears all the wrong things and misunderstands. She can't believe that Shyam will divorce her. She laughs as if it's funny. Mami is serious, she tries to make her understand the reality. She heard it from her own ear. Anjali's expression changes a bit and she asks Mami, what ! Mami's adds with tears that phati Saree also said that this is the right time as Arnav is not at home. So damadji should leave you. Anjali can't believe that Khushi can say Ike that. Anjali asks Mami, "then tell me what he told in return. A swaggering music enters in the BG to depict her pain. And Mami tells her that Shyam told that he will leave her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZSr5dpXOg[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to nandini

gifs credit goes to tumblr

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Previous
1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119
Next