hie😛 I was wondering if sharib n toshi were brothers as they look alike or are they related in any way: cousins, door ke ristedhar etc.etc n their voice n singin sounds a lil same
simi😃
hie😛 I was wondering if sharib n toshi were brothers as they look alike or are they related in any way: cousins, door ke ristedhar etc.etc n their voice n singin sounds a lil same
simi😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They look alike..
but i dnt think so they are twins
Originally posted by: live_life
hie😛 I was wondering if sharib n toshi were brothers as they look alike or are they related in any way: cousins, door ke ristedhar etc.etc n their voice n singin sounds a lil same
simi😃
Majnoon mard thaa kay laila ????😕