Arshi OS 'Under The MoonLight'

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Salam all!! i am aroo, and this is the very first time i had wrote something on arshi, i am a die heart fan of arshi especially sanaya aka Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada πŸ˜› ...she is just amazing β€οΈ , and on top of everything i love arshi a lot, they were, they are and they will always remain my one of the most favorite jodi, please scroll down for the OS and let me know what you guyz think...

credit for the banner goes to marie [MoNayaAshiq4ever] thanks a lot yaar πŸ˜› 😳

Arshi OS Under The MoonLight

'Arnav Singh Raizada, a successful business man and i, just an ordinary employ, he don't even know my name and i, totally and madly in love with him, sometimes i think that if He will ever know about all this he will laugh on me and will make fun of it..'

She chuckled on her on thoughts, taking a sip from her orange juice she looked at him smiling ear to ear...he was looking handsome as always, today was a party thrown by ASR for the success of a business deal...she had wore a blue colour maxi with a work of silver on it and her hair tied in a bun and a little make up making her beautiful ' khushi, where are you lost?' lavanya shooked her for the third time while she jump on her place 'uh!! Nowhere la...what happened? Why are you so tense?' she asked spotting sweat beads on her forehead 'wo actually sheetal bhabhi just called, mama isn't feeling well so she asked me to come home soon, so i just came to tell you that i am leaving, you please take care ' she informed worried about how she will go back home that too late at night 

'you don't worry i will manage...just go back home and keep informing me about aunty..' she assured her and lavanya smiled ' thanks and sure i will let you know..bye' ' bye' saying so lavanya left from there while khushi left the bar and went and sat on the couch enjoying the party all alone until she felt him beside her...

-----

Arnav eyes were stuck on her, it's true that she looks beautiful always but today she was looking ethereal, he noticed how she looked worried while talking to lavanya and then later sat on the couch in the corner..

'Khushi Kumari Gupta, i don't know why i love you so much but the only thing i know is that i love you a lot, may be more than myself...your beauty, your innocence, your honesty attracts me..i don't know if i will ever be able to tell you, because i have no idea what you feels for me but as di says that i should try once at least...' he thought and then taking a deep breath made his way towards her..

-----

As khushi turned and found him sitting there beside her looking at her, she gasped and pinched herself not believing it, ' ouch' she yelped rubbing her arm while he giggled on her antics, she stared at him as a smile appeared on her lips while he too smiled 'ummm sir, shall i get you something?' she asked getting out of her dream land, he nodded a no and then raised his hand towards her 'one dance?' she looked at him surprised and shocked... 'yo..you are asking m..me?' she uttered with utmost difficulty , he chuckled and nodded, taking few moments to relax her heart she finally slipped her hand in his hold..

-----

As they walked towards the dance floor, her heart start beating fast , as the song started he placed his hand on her waist and shiver ran down her spine, while her breath hitched as she raised her hand and hesitantly placed it on his shoulder 

Kurbaan hua
Teri tishnagi mein yun 
Kurbaan hua
Teri aashiqui mein yun  

Bekhudi mein...Bekali mein...Bekafi mein hua  

Tujhko har dua di
Aur daga bhi
Aur fanaa hua

Kurbaan hua
Kurbaan hua ha haaa

They moved as the song proceed, where arnav was lost in her she wanted to stop herself from losing her senses...this close proximity was making it difficult for her to move even, she was feeling like she will pass out any moment, she closed her eyes to calm herself  

Ada pe...Wafa pe...Jafa Pe

He caressed her face lovingly forcing her to look at him, there was something in his eyes she never had seen before

Kurbaan hua

Rubaru Tu Magar
Tanaha hai yeh jahan
Jal uthe Meri kuft se
Saanson ka yeh saamaa O O
Kya hua pal mein jane kho gaya kyun
Tu mila aur judaimaa hua yun

He kept twirling her and then stopped and pulled her close to him, making her hit his chest...he placed both of his hands on her waist and tightened his hold on her

Bekhudi mein...Bekali mein...Bekafi mein hua

Tujhko har dua di...Aur daga bhi..Aur fanaa hua
Kurbaan hua
Kurbaan hua

Ada pe...Wafa pe...JAfa Pe

Kurbaan hua
Kurbaan hua

Taking a deep breath when she looked back at him, her eyes held a lot of untold emotions, she felt if it didn't stop then she will do which she shouldn't... He brought his face near her ears and whispered you look beautiful '

Marne ka sabba mangata raha dar badar
Mitne ko to dil pal mein razzi hua
Puri hui har arzoo har dastaaan meri
ki Tum suru hue jahan mein khatam hua

Kurbaan hua

Ada pe...Wafa pe...Jafa Pe

Kurbaan hua
Kurbaan hua

As the song finished, he left her and she left from there asap, reaching at one of the corner she placed her hand on her heart 'dhak dhak' she blushed hard not believing that he just danced with her
-----

The moment they just shared had made arnav sure that she too feel something for him, he was on 7th sky, she is the same girl whom he first met 5 years back, in the same office, she was just an employ but still he fall for her, from past two years his di and nani are forcing him to confess it to her but he was scared but today he will do that, he was out of his thoughts when he saw her walking towards the exit, he followed her 'miss Gupta..' he called as he almost ran to reach her, she stopped and turn 'ye...yes sir..?' umm where are you going?' ' ji?' she asked frowning, 'i mean..how will you go? Miss kashap had already left..' 'sir, actually her mother wasn't fine so...but it's fine i will go myself, it will take 20 minutes only for me to reach home by auto...' she said 'umm no wait! I will drop you..' 'no no sir, it's fine..' 'i didn't ask you, i was telling you' his one straight answer forced her to shut her mouth, so she just nodded, asking for a minute, he went and guided aman to manage everything and came to her after which they left..

-----

It was almost 10 minutes since he was driving, both silently stealing glances of each other..when the car stopped with a jerk, 'what the' arnav hit the staring .. ' car is puncture..would you mind if we will walk from here..?' it's ohk sir i will go myself..' fine let's go, we will walk..' ' but si..' 'i said let's go khushi..' she stopped, it would be the first time when she heard her name from him, it felt heavenly..not able to say something after it she came out of the and followed him slowly,  with the high heals it was a little difficult to walk, he understood and walked a little slowly with her ..she rubbed her arms feeling cold as she continued walking until she felt warmness engulfed her, she looked at him and then herself, his coat was around her, she gave him a thankful smile and wore his coat..

That moment arnav felt that it was a perfect time and stopped, she too stopped not finding him beside and turned 'what happened?' she asked but not saying anything he just walked close to her, she closed her eyes as he stood close to her making her shiver khushi' he cupped her face and whisper her name , she opened her eyes and met with his, there was something in his eyes she may never had seen before 'i love you' he confessed, she felt as if it was a dream and didn't uttered anything while not getting any response he thought that she don't love him, he moved back and looked away trying to hide the tears which made it's way as he felt he failed but she surprised him by saying what she said

As she saw him moving back she went numb, she noticed how he looked away to wipe his tears, so taking a deep breath she confessed too 'i love you too..' he looked back shocked 'you do?' and she nodded...not able to stop himself he took her in a hug finally i told you..' he said pulling her more close while she just hugged him, she needed to accept that it's not a dream but reality.. 

-----

'i never thought that i ever be able to tell you that i love you..' she said not believing as they again started walking towards her home with there hands intertwined 'mee too, and that too like this in this beautiful night, under the moonlight..' 

ohkay, that was it, do let me know that how was it? did it made sense, i would love to hear from you guyz, as it's the first time i wrote something on arshi so i am a little nervous, please do leave back your response and hit like too if you guyz liked it 
criticism is welcomed

thanks
aroo

Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awww so cute
He loved her too
She thought he wouldn't love her
When even he did
What a confession
Under moonlight huh
Perfect dude just perfect
That was dreamy
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Unres

Oh My Ghosh

Little Api...you wrote on Arshi...the reason I first joined IF was Arnav & Khushi

Thank you for this

It was so cute, I loved the confession and the dance to the dong was just  

Mwah Love u πŸ€—
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Oops

Double posted 
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

Awww so cute

He loved her too
She thought he wouldn't love her
When even he did
What a confession
Under moonlight huh
Perfect dude just perfect
That was dreamy

thank you so much
i am so glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒ
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Unres

Oh My Ghosh

Little Api...you wrote on Arshi...the reason I first joined IF was Arnav & Khushi

Thank you for this

It was so cute, I loved the confession and the dance to the dong was just  

Mwah Love u πŸ€—

yeah badi api 😳 , honestly mine too...i joined to know more about Arshi...
haye they r my fav ❀️

awww thank u badi api πŸ˜ƒ

haye thanks ahain m so glad u liked it badi api πŸ˜›

lub u too πŸ€—
asyaarshilover thumbnail

it's ohk badi apiπŸ˜ƒ
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan_Arshi