[PETITION] ~|| WE WANT AvRaj MARRIAGE! ||~

Posted: 9 years ago
[PETITION] ~|| WE WANT AvRaj MARRIAGE! ||~  

As Kanchi had said in her interview with India Forums that she regularly check India Forums and read comments, here it goes a small candle of hope! 

We have come to know that AvRaj marriage will be called off by Suket Khandelwal father of Avni.  And we are extremely sad about it and we don't want it to happen at any cost. 

The reason is we love AvRaj "Dil Se".  I'm a very big fan of Avni and Raj and never missed a single episode.  If I ever missed I saw the Episode on YouTube and loved watching it. 

I usually watch Every episode on its original run time,  then on YouTube,  we also admire the expressions of the actors and praise their acting skills. 

We know it's a fictional story but as we are viewers we have a right to expect and get what we are really interested in watching. 

We have been promised a fresh new love story which will show everything about first love and the journey of Avni to get her love. And discover the outer world.  But this doesn't mean that we will be expected to keep silence and be happy what ever twist and turn you bring and put on our faces which we don't like.  We hate to see tears in our Avni and Raj's eyes.  They are pure lovely souls and their marriage must be without any bad omen things. With happiness! 

I'm extremely hurt and heart broken at the moment to know the wedding of loveliest couple will be called off due to miss match of present tracks with introduction of new characters in the show, which is indirectly or directly trying to abandon the complete marriage track which we never wished until the show started to weave dreams about their married life.  

We always requested for fresh love story with some humour and light hearted problems,  some college track and slow process of love story to marriage.  But things are getting extremely boring and very imbalanced at present. Sorry from past 3 months!  

We have a workaround for the present scenario that let Marriage happen and continue other tracks separately with more focus on a single track at a time,  which will allow sufficient screen space to proper leads and make ourselves and yourselves happy. 

In a nutshell >
WE WANT AVNI & RAJ MARRIAGE AT ANY COST. 
It's your problem how you will match it. We hope to see our wishes answered for gaining TRPs,  which may drastically be effected if unheard and unanswered. 

From a heart broken fan of AvRaj who don't want tears in the sweetest and loveliest on screen couple. 

Last but not the least show has lots of potential but I'm finding it to drain at an alarming rate! 

This is, 

//SammyExpress!! 
(@Sammy11)
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree ...I'm with U Sammy ...

WE WANT TO C AVNI-RAJ WEDDING BY HOOK OR CROOK ...

WE WANT &U'v to show it THATS IT..

How could u forget ur main concept of APHG..

&
promise to give fresh love story b2n Avni-raj ???

sammy already mentioned so didnt write main concept...

we want to C fresh love story NOT So-called revenge drama,called off drama,Hate love story ...

AVNI-RAJ's smile makes us happy,
tears bring tears in our eyes,
sadness&separation bring makes us ANGRY ,if some1 want to hurt/hurt AVNI-RAJ we want to hit/kill that person ...do u get how their every kind of emotion effect OUR EMOTIONS !!! ...
HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM !!??

U want TRP/TVT but TRP/TVT   depends on viewers wish so how could u ignore viewers wish ??!!

Sudden appearance and disappearance of character is too ODD ...

Ok U'v to focus on others too but that doesnt mean U'll forget MAIN LEADS ...

U'v to balanced each and every role of APHG ...

Its ur duty to maintain Balance b2n role &track. and to think about VIEWERS WISH ...

Im not indian BUT yes regular viewer (skipped few episode that too when u tried to separate AVNI-RAJ by introducing Samarth )

and always   try to nominate APHG,Mishkat,kanchi for any AWARD PROGRAM ..(Like ITA,Zee Gold...)

Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Great!  Let's get a big team here..  Knock all the doors and get everyone here!! 
We need lots of comments and sign ups here..  A few sentences of what you feel and your thoughts would put some impact..  A candle alone would still darken the place unless it's guarded by a hundred of its size and shape. 

We need lots of members! 

DT  could you help up by making this post Sticky and help us in some way? we need some advertisements too!  Lol!  Announcements!  To make our voice heard! 

//SammyExpress!! 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
advance me sorry for my comment 😛

me kaha tha na shadi cancel hojaye gi 🤣
meri maan liya karo... im from PH of APHG 🤣

shadi last epi me hogi... 🤣

OK CVs.. enough is enough.. u cant annoy my friends...! we all love AvRaj... and they are not the ones at fault.. so plz stop messing up their relationship.. and get them together ASAP
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 9 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WE WANT TO C AVNI-RAJ WEDDING BY HOOK OR CROOK ...

WE WANT AVRAJ WEDDING thats Y U'v to show it THATS IT..

And that too as soon as possible...

Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you Sammy 👍🏼
Pleaae cvs please dont cancel AvRaj marriage please..
We watch Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya for AvRaj..
And want to see them living Happy married life atleast for sometime.. Bring Watever twist after marriage happens but not now please..

We Want AvRaj Marriage now..
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Count me in sammy, who wants leads to be seperated and fight for justice. Its injustice and we want avraj marriage to happen at any cost...Plz CVs listen to us plzzz
Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Evn m.wid u guys...want avraj marriage at any cost...jo karna he karo CV's but avraj ki shadi dikhao...we dnt knw anythng...
Unicornlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me also in your side..we just want avraj marriage track at any cost..
please cvs don't cancel avraj marriage track..
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with u SammyExpress..👍🏼

I knw tht Cv's r trying to bring a twist in d show..n i liked it n was excited for it but never of d cost of AVRAJ...We all love thm...n it was a story of fresh n young love story but not of boring family drama...Seriously CV's if u show AvRaj marraige being called off thn u r showing True love's defeat..as before also by changing Akshat's character so  much u showed true love can b so mean also..but  AvRaj were d example n now u r defeating thm also..!! Plz show all these twists after AvRaj marriage..coz when we wanted to see AvRaj clg tracks u shwed us marriage track...n now we wanna see AvRaj marriage u r showing this..??!!

We Want to see AvRaj marriage at any cost...!