I started a campaign against praneet mamma. The reason was he came out as a double dhol, playing all sides, maska polishing drama. I am happy to see the tide turning on forum.
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
i think he just want to become goody in everyone's eyes which is almost next to impossible in BB house... i like him in starting because he was strong & independent but now he has completely changed so for now he is not in my fav list 👎🏼
Is he really being goody goody or hes trying to stay out of useless fights ? From what I've seen so far he's just trying to stay away from fights and not taking sides which is cool in my opinion. On the other hand Puneet uncle is playing dhol on every side, not because he is 2 faced but I think he's really desperate to show his high moral ground to everyone.