~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ashley plz tell us in advance always when u will update...v keep waiting  n waiting...
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No update today   ๐Ÿ˜ญ hope we get one tomm
tk1730 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ashley,
I am praying that you give us some updates today. I am hoping your absence so far today means you are busy updating-then I don't mind at all!! Please post soon.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
...Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
ponderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

there were two times when I knew i was fighting a losing battle, first one is private, I won't share with you and second''

First my curiosity wouldn't let me sleep until i know the private reason ๐Ÿ˜‰ and
Second we all got so used to two or three updates and now its only one.
Kidding dear.
Good job!Keep writing more!
mriara13 thumbnail
You keep feeding my curiosity๐Ÿ˜†
Brilliant update ;)
rems9 thumbnail
Morning first thing an Amazing update ... n I'm also curious wat was d private reason . Thanx ๐Ÿค— n plz update soon so dat we knw d other reason too ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnk u fr the update ebp๐Ÿ˜ณ that ws a long and requird convo..nw whch is that "private moment" of Shlok?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shloks reply abt nt lettng go of Swati back in time was unexpctd bt reasonabl I thnk bt that has gt me cnfusd if he cares fr hr the husbndly way๐Ÿ˜•
sajusuji thumbnail
very interesting update,nice conversation between Ashlok,what was that first reason which is private?
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. ..finally they talked. .uuff but more heart broken for her..But he is right,what he has with swati is spl and mature for him which he never experienced in last 4 yrs do he wanted to be with her.By their marriage only her wish fulfilled not his,he was forced to be with her...