So, Vaibhavi has thought this about Veer.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

It was interesting to see that Vaibhavi has held it in her subconscious head all along that inspite of all threats of Veer and his anger, he has never violated her modesty. He had a million chances and he has a chance even now, but he has not violated her respect and honour as a woman. And Vaibhavi acknowledged it today and even voiced it. She did think that he just likes being pseudo bad , but he isn't. Her hatred for him did not cloud her judgment of him as a man. She is upset with him but her sensibility knows the difference.

Tomorrow, Vaibhavi's first instinct is to leave Veer and run to safety. But we know her by now. She will come back for him - her conscience gets the better of her -always. 

I really like hers and Veer's characterization. Egoistic , yes, but definitely not thick to goodness. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree on vaibhavi's part.

he has never violated her modesty. He had a million chances and he has a chance even now, but he has not violated her respect and honour as a woman.

I don't agree on this part.Is violating modesty, respect & honour only define by physical abuse?? 
I agree he could have done much worse yet he didn't do it but he did violated her.
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

I agree on vaibhavi's part.

he has never violated her modesty. He had a million chances and he has a chance even now, but he has not violated her respect and honour as a woman.

I don't agree on this part. Does violating modesty, respect & honour is only define by physical abuse?? 
I agree he could have done much worse yet he didn't do it but he did violated her.

I totally agree with you .. 

Emotional abuse is one of 

the most prevalent forms 

of abuse .

it leads to  damage is

unquestionably severe,

undermining a woman's sense

of worth, agency, and independence.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@All. 

My post is not in reference of emotional abuse or the goose chase Veer gave Vaibhavi. . The post's context is ' violation of modesty' and by that , i am referring to the sexual context. I am not here to justify Veer's behaviour. I am only pointing out what stayed in Vaibhavi's subconscious mind. 

Thanks.