Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BadBadGirls

becoz its is a press release, and a press release can be posted on a blog as a news site as well. !!! I am taking it because lots of articles have been come up from the same source, some breaking news, some breaking twists too, u can go along and give a thesis about what u feel, but the site/blog/article has been providing authenticity too. if u don't want to believe it, its ur choice but calling it bias makes u biased too, and how do u know that it won't come up with something decent about Shaleen in the future the show has just started, can't u wait for sometime like the others, the story is going nowhere and its a fact, and yes if u want to call anyone 'biased' for that SO THE MAJORITY shall be biased. 

I am extremely disappointed that now they have focussed the entire scenario on shaleen and swati. NO  the stroy was always about 3 girls and their respective dreams and those who have been associated from the start shall find it disappointing, this is my point of view. this is not written in the blog article whatever. and if u call me biased for that YES I AM BIASED..for one ACTOR, they are doing this, and this is certainly NOT justified -_-

Kindly stop taking it on yourself, I was only talking about the Blog, Not about the person who writes that Blog. Learn the difference.

I am not calling anyone biased. I am only calling the Blog biased.

According to the definition of blog which is "
  1. a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis."
It represent only one person's POV. 

I don't judge anything/ anyone which they might do in future but upon what they have done in past.

I don't know why this matter got streched so much.
I just stated the simple fact,

Originally posted by: laila1994

It's not an article, It's a personal blog.

anybody can post a review there. Don't take it seriously. 

PS. I agree with your last para, I have said it manytimes It was meant to be a women oriented show but they are changing the track which I am not liking. 
Sadly, It is 4lions old habit

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago