Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Devilicious

great views.

i too was noticing the same things that iss serial mein aakhir ho kya rha hai.and i too agree they said veer pratap singh it was so wired...kya confusion hai yr 

Hee hee hee ... this will keep on continuing ... Tom and Jerry πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shreya09

Great review πŸ‘

I have started watching this show from last Sunday only. & once again i am in awe of Shaleen's performance. 
his expressions at the time of the conversation between Veer & his father... and when he comes out of the office...  were extremely good but Shaleen was simply outstanding in the car-windscreen breaking scene πŸ‘πŸΌ. He was actually scary.  

I am yet to know the full story. so wont comment on it. but yes, its one of the old formulas of 4-lions. the only difference is the "Antihero" is not a businessman or the owner of a fashion house πŸ˜†

Me too started watching it from Shaleen's entry 😊.

Even I don't know the full story. But it is something like Vaibhavi's father was a topper in the same college where Vaibhavi is studying now. Later, there was some accident in an ammunition factory in the town and Vaibhavi's father was falsely accused for that accident (he was not even present in the factory that day). He was humiliated and even his name was removed from the topper display list in college.

Adaa's father and Natasha's father know the truth and they were involved in falsely implicating Vaibhavi's father.

Now Vaibhavi is back in town and got admitted to the same college and is researching about that old incident so that she can prove that her father was innocent. For that she came close to Adaa and Natasha.

From Shaleen's entry, the show took the twist. Vaibhavi found the register in Adaa's father's safe that had the proof that Vaibhavi's father was not in factory that day. But after the mess up with Veer, he burnt that register and she lost that proof.

So now she is facing this double trouble... still searching for proof of her father's innocence and handling Veer.

Adaa's track was that she was being forced to marry a bad guy but she lived his brother who is a good boy (Samar) and also she wanted to study further and become a chef. In Sunday's episode, that forced marriage was stopped and she went to study further to a foreign institution.

I don't have much idea abut Natasha's and Kabir's character but they keep on romancing and often get disturbed by Samar who is now alone as Adaa has left.

And that old story of three girls fighting their personal issues is now replaced by this 4 lions tried and tested formula  and this cat and mouse game has begun 😳

Edited by bgargate - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Nice review so many bloopers are there another one is the details of ammunition factory is so easy to get that it can found in collage in a study place 

I am waiting for some bloopers more cvs don't look these things closely 

Thanks... I actually missed this point ... 😳

If the people responsible for that accident can hide a simple attendance register for so long, will they really leave the other solid proof out in open in a college library? 😲

And anyways, its an ammunition factory... such things are kept secret and confidential πŸ˜Š

Sounds really stupid 😳

The script has many flaws
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

Me too started watching it from Shaleen's entry 😊.

Even I don't know the full story. But it is something like Vaibhavi's father was a topper in the same college where Vaibhavi is studying now. Later, there was some accident in an ammunition factory in the town and Vaibhavi's father was falsely accused for that accident (he was not even present in the factory that day). He was humiliated and even his name was removed from the topper display list in college.

Adaa's father and Natasha's father know the truth and they were involved in falsely implicating Vaibhavi's father.

Now Vaibhavi is back in town and got admitted to the same college and is researching about that old incident so that she can prove that her father was innocent. For that she came close to Adaa and Natasha.

From Shaleen's entry, the show took the twist. Vaibhavi found the register in Adaa's father's safe that had the proof that Vaibhavi's father was not in factory that day. But after the mess up with Veer, he burnt that register and she lost that proof.

So now she is facing this double trouble... still searching for proof of her father's innocence and handling Veer.

Adaa's track was that she was being forced to marry a bad guy but she lived his brother who is a good boy (Samar) and also she wanted to study further and become a chef. In Sunday's episode, that forced marriage was stopped and she went to study further to a foreign institution.

I don't have much idea abut Natasha's and Kabir's character but they keep on romancing and often get disturbed by Samar who is now alone as Adaa has left.

And that old story of three girls fighting their personal issues is now replaced by this 4 lions tried and tested formula  and this cat and mouse game has begun 😳

Okay... so now these things are making some sense. I hope they stick to their original plot. Though its a common story too... Have seen it in Left Right Left... but it will be interesting.

Anyways, it really feels good to see Shaleen in this avatar. Initially I was a bit sceptical... But now... He is Awesome ...The real performer πŸ‘

Vaibhavi, for a change, is a strong girl. Hope she stays like this. Hope they don't turn her into someone who lacks "common sense" πŸ˜† 

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks... I actually missed this point ... 😳

If the people responsible for that accident can hide a simple attendance register for so long, will they really leave the other solid proof out in open in a college library? 😲

And anyways, its an ammunition factory... such things are kept secret and confidential πŸ˜Š

Sounds really stupid 😳

The script has many flaws

Exactly if we become little more investigative then all this details of big scam n corruption list will be secretly kept on police files not on anyone home or in collage 
Then it's good that veer had destroy  the attendance file because it was too minor evidence that anyone can neglect that  n vabhivi secret will also revelead 
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all!
Shaleen certainly is very good in this role. I am glad he took this up irrespective of whether the show manages to work or not. The role is demanding and very different from Arjun and he has fit into Veer's shoes, (or  rather the KolhapurisπŸ˜† ) with ease. 
 I don't see a marriage coming here only because this is a Channel V show and is supposed to be youth oriented, although I wouldn't be very surprised if that happens.

PS: Don't you guys think the 'popular cast' table of this forum needs to be updated to include Shaleen and Swati? 

Originally posted by: miss_bennet

Hey all!

Shaleen certainly is very good in this role. I am glad he took this up irrespective of whether the show manages to work or not. The role is demanding and very different from Arjun and he has fit into Veer's shoes, (or  rather the KolhapurisπŸ˜† ) with ease. 
 I don't see a marriage coming here only because this is a Channel V show and is supposed to be youth oriented, although I wouldn't be very surprised if that happens.

PS: Don't you guys think the 'popular cast' table of this forum needs to be updated to include Shaleen and Swati? 

I have sent a PM to DT member Dhruvie to get the popular cast column updated. Lets wait for the response 😊
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I have sent a PM to DT member Dhruvie to get the popular cast column updated. Lets wait for the response 😊

Oh great! πŸ˜Š