Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 73

Jeevika walked inside her apartment and turned on the lights to be blown away by a beautiful surprise. She saw her husband, finally! After almost three weeks there he was setting up the table with food. Jeevika dropped her purse on the ground and ran towards her husband hugging him tightly while he picked her up. She hugged him so tight, even when he put her down. She even started crying a little on his shoulder as Viren could hear her whincing every few seconds. He hugged her tighter and laid his head on Jeevika's shoulder smelling her hair and loving her presence. 

v - "Should we go straight to the bedroom and skip dinner?" he said sarcastically

Jeevika smiled bright and Viren knew it even though they were hugging still. She wasn't crying anymore, just taking deep breaths. She let go of him and looked at him for a few seconds before he directed her to her chair. He helped her sit, then settled down himself. 

v - "So how was your day?"
j - "My day was good, actually great. Had a huge conference to attend and then had to give a presentation. What about you?" she said starting to eat. 
v - "Pretty normal, well except for one thing. Veera came to my office today because she was going to drop me to the airport, and she started talking about moving out" 
j - "Really? I think thats a good idea"
v - "It absolutely isn't. Why does she need to move out and live on her own? We have a huge house, she has plenty of space, and she can save up her money now for later till after she gets married" 
j - "Its not about independence and money, its about responsibility. You two brothers have protected her for the longest time, and yeah for the better because she was facing a life threatening disease. But now its her time to make it on her own. I think she's so smart and she knows what she's doing. And its not even like she's be moving cities or out of country. Just getting her own apartment" 
v - "Well whatever, I told her I would think over this"
j - "Okay Mr. Protective" she said giggling. 
v - "Maybe you're right. This is good practice for when we have our own kids you know. Well its far away, but I mean one day they're going to go to college... But then again we can just move with them so they don't have to dorm" 

Jeevika choked a bit on her food, before she grabbed the glass of water nearby her. She just smiled at him and said "Practice makes Perfect" 

j - "How are the wedding preparations coming along? Any venue decided?"
v - "Not really, Manvi wants to get married anywhere and just soon. Virat sort of wants to take his time and make it a beautiful wedding. I get both of their ideas. She wants to do it before society can say anything and before I guess she starts showing, but Virat knows that the wedding day is the most magical day of any couple's life so he wants something fancier" 
j - "Yeah but when you have the right partner, a wedding itself isn't that big of a deal" 
v - "True, but we're just trying to see if we can give them the perfect wedding and that too soon... fulfill both of their wishes" 
j - "Wait... Viren didn't they both first meet at USC?"
v - "Yup, just like us... why?" 
j - "I have the most perfect idea. The Campus Center Ballroom is perfect... and I know someone who can help us in booking it"
v - "That actually sounds quite perfect. If we get a date within a month, it would be the most perfect thing ever. The garden behind it is perfect also"
j - "Exactly. And we could hold the wedding and the reception there... two in one. You know who you should call? My friend Jessica" 
v - "The one who you used to dorm with?"
j - "Yeah... she can help us" 
v - "I don't think I have her number"
j - "I don't either. My laptops in the bag, I'm sure you can find it online" 
v - "I'll get to that" he said getting up from his finished plate. 

Jeevika took the dishes to her kitchen while Viren went to grab Jeevika's laptop. He sat back at the dining table opening her laptop and entering the password to her mac knowing the password was of course vvadhera86. Everything in her life revolved around him, and he sort of loved that ๐Ÿ˜›. As soon as Viren was logged in he saw the photo application open where there were various pictures of what looked like a sonogram. He saw the name Vadhera written on top and assumed Manvi had sent this. 

v - "JEEVIKA!" he yelled getting her attention. She looked at him and walked over seeing his excitement. 
j - "What?"
v - "This is Virat and Manvi's baby? She sent you a sonogram pic?"
j - "Uhm..."

Viren was still surprised looking at the photo that he didn't even realize Jeevika was silent and took a seat next to him until she spoke. 

v - "Viren... thats your baby... I mean our baby" 

โค๏ธLong wait again, and I'm sorry... Getting harder to grasp and portray a story line... Don't know what I'm even writing half the times like this update... Tell me how it was and if you think this story needs to be put to rest ๐Ÿ˜› Do Comment and Hit Like please! โค๏ธ

P.S. if you're not getting PMS your inbox is full!
Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Unres !

Surprised... Alottt
Shocked ... Hell yes !!!

It was such an unexpected twist u brought in this story !
Like I never thought u will do something like this till te time u told me !!
I loved this new thing coming in this world ;)

Baby !!! Aww ! That's sound so perfect !

Every thing in this story is so different yet so amazing !
U explore a new Virika while reading this story and that's what I love the most abt this story !
Another flawless update !
Love , Twinnie !Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update
Loved it!
Thanks for the PM
Update soon
Can't wait to read more
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh greattt update after realllyyy longg! I missed you keeniii!!! And you stopped at the wrong time! Lol

Continueee soon!!
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 
I loved the beinginng.
Jeevika's reaction was so adorable. 
Get they are together once again. 
Baby? Jeevika is pregnant?
What a pleasant surprise. 
I wonder what's will be Viren's reaction 
Please continue soon 
Thanks for the pm and update :)
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update!
Can't believe Jeevs is pregnant :o
Thanks for the pm!  Can't wait to read more!!
Petal.28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was a really nice update ...
the starting specially.

But for the long wait it was too small :(
dauli987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsomeee i...
wish virika(karan tacker n krystle ) to come back again on screen...
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see Viren's reaction..!!
I just cant wait to read his reaction..! 
I can imagine how he might react..!!
Plz plz update soon..!!
Waiting Waiting Waiting..!!!
Thanx for the pm.
surbhi1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update
liked it
good 
loved reading it
short but sweet 
please update soon  with a long update ;)
continue soon 
waiting...
:)