Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesme update
dadi kaha se tapak padi?????
srikantharaja thumbnail
in this busy scehdule thanks for updating really appriciate you hardwok thanks thank please continue ur hard work plz wiating for update plz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ plz and thanks 
please continue work on geet and maaan thanks thanks thanks 
in this busy scehdule thanks for updating really appriciate you hardwok thanks thank please continue ur hard work plz wiating for update plz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ plz and thanks 
please continue work on geet and maaan thanks thanks thanks in this busy scehdule thanks for updating really appriciate you hardwok thanks thank please continue ur hard work plz wiating for update plz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ plz and thanks 
please continue work on geet and maaan thanks thanks thanks in this busy scehdule thanks for updating really appriciate you hardwok thanks thank please continue ur hard work plz wiating for update plz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ plz and thanks 
please continue work on geet and maaan thanks thanks thanks in this busy scehdule thanks for updating really appriciate you hardwok thanks thank please continue ur hard work plz wiating for 
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update di
Loved maneet 
Bechari geet she z feeling bad 
Maan cant see her in tears
Hitler dadi 
Abhi kya hoga di
Pata nhi 
Jaldiii update kardo
I m really sorry di I m not able to comment
I m held up with some activities
Shall try to comment regularly di
swpna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice.part..
Eagerly.waiting for next
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Da.. di.. ma Maan continued stammering as he looked at his walking Hitler Dadima in the other corner of the restaurant. His eyes refused to hear his brain tat warned him to move out as quickly as possible but instead just kept staring at Dadima.

Da..dim..ma.. Ma..an Geet was unable to speak anything further. Her heart stared to race faster even faster from the time when they had shared their first open mouth kiss  on his farewell day if 12th class. You.. woh.. da..ima..hum...Maann she suddenly shrieked seeing him hiding underneath the table  trying to hide his huge frame. Maan.. Maan..

Shh shhh.. don't call me.. jao.. Maan nahi hain yaha.. go sshhh.. sho sho.. go... go away... meri Hitler maar degi mujhe.. go away. He just rattled whatever came into his mouth trying to hide under the table. Maan.. Maan yeh aap.. Maan Dadima..

Wahi tho Dadima he said as he tried to adjust the table and chairs to hide. You know if she sees me with a girl here she will cut me into pieces and eat for dinner.. so shooo.. go away let me hide.. let me hide...

Girl Geet murmured all her fear flying off her brain and now angry on Maan for thinking only about him and calling her girl. Yeah girl...don't you know m not allowed to fall in love... but main pagal.. kamina pyar kar baitha woh bhi ush Handa ki poti se... so go away and let me hide..

You are dead Maan she grabbed him by his hand and pulled from underneath using all her force and anger. Handa ki poti..jaanthe ho woh poti kaun hain.. main Geet Handa. She glared pointing at him and right now m standing right in front of you Maan Singh Khuranna.. but you are right... aap bahut bade kamine ho jo apni Hitler Dadima ko dekhe itne darr gaye ki tat you have wet your pants.

Jaan agar tumara Hitler Darji hota na yaha hota na tho tum sirf pants nahi bahut kuch wet karti. Geet glared at him for such a statement and right now you are not in danger but me.. aur agar shaadi karke suhaagraat banana chahti ho na tho let me hide under this table yaar.. kunwara marna nahi chahta... Do chaar bache paida bih karne hain mujhe.

And you want me to stand here like a fool... Maan Singh Khuranna khete ho na so behave like one. Geet challenged him but then Maan smiled sadly saying Jaan zinda rahuga tho Maan Singh Khuranna banjaunga. So now either you sit or stand I don't care coz I want to save my a** from my Hitler Dadima. He did not wait for her reply and turned to see Dadima now sitting right opposite at the other corner with her back at him. His eyes widened seeing who the other women's were. OMG... yeh Dadima tho apni puri palthan ko leke aayi hain... Maan beta you are dead.. agar yaha se zaara bhi move kiya tho they will see you and then... he did not even complete his sentence and instantly sat under the table even though he was not fitting under it.  Jaan he called out want me alive for your long suhaagraat then cover me up.. warna suhaagraat kisi aur ke saath bana do.

Bro Geet jumped hearing someone talk right behind her. Wat the hell are you doing under the table?  Vicky smiled at Geet who turned and widened her eyes in shock and fear running through her veins. Babaji aaj hi karna tha kya sab.. aaj tho shaadi se pehle hi mein vidwa ho jaungi... chun chunke badala lungi mein Babaji. Vicky looked amused as he saw Geet staring at the ceiling and talking to herself. You ok.. I mean Geet... no I mean bhabi...

Bhabi Geet lowered her head to look at Vicky who called her bhabi. Yeah Bro ki honewali biwi ho aap so bhabi bani na meri.. waise whom are talking to and why is Bro hiding under the table.

Table Geet scratched her head for a moment and then her eyes wide once again as her brain forced her to remember wat was happening. Dadima.. Maan Dadima.. just not Dadima Maan but Vicky bhi.. aaj tho pakka humara the end.

Dadima Vicky murmured unsure of wat he heard and wat was happening when he saw Geet bending down and speaking to Maan. Maan... aapka bhai.. Vicky... aaj hum..

Yaar Jaan don't play with me.. my BP is already shooting up and I don't want to die without making love to you.. so let me hide in here and wait until Dadima is gone.. you want me alive na. Geet shook her head and smiled hearing his words but then she once again smacked herself for the stupid smile she was giving to him M not joking... I think the whole Khuranna lot is here.. yeh dekho..

Bro.  Maan eyes snapped at Vicky who was now on his knees next to Geet and looking at him with amusement and a wide evil smirk. Hello Bro.. How's  life going here... or did you find some new way of romancing your girlfriend under the table... or is tat you both are playing hide seek and letting others enjoy the game. He said as he had seen some of the people staring at them even though if their table was bit away.

Vi..ck..y Maan smiled with nervousness. Its Vicky, Bro.. not Vi...ck..y.. Anyways tell me wats going on.. should I also join in your game.

Zinda rehni ki koshish kar raha hoon but I don't think I will make it up to the Mansion also. Vicky raised his brow in confusion. Dadima se chup raha hoon Vicky.. she is here and I know this is my last day.

Da.. di.. ma Vicky started shaking with more fear then wat Maan was going through. He completely lost it and fell on his bump as he understood wat Maan was saying and how grave the situation was. Wats wrong.. don't say you are here with a girl.. Vicky na bol.. na bol Vicky.. warna aaj Khuranna Khandaan ke dono chiraag ka the end hoga.

Gi.. rl... no now bro.. m not here with anyone.. I.. I.. I mean I just had some work and I saw you both. Vicky tried his best to hide the truth but his insides were churning with fear. He was so scared when he spotted Maan trying to hide under the table and Geet trying to pull him. He did not know wat to do and thinking tat Maan might have seen him and just to hide from his eyes he was trying to play safe and tats why he came up to them but he did the biggest mistake. Aaj tho pakka maregi woh.. Vicky beta kaha tha ushne lets cancel tonight's dinner aur ab.. you are dead... ab curfew for another 2 months..good going Vicky.. very good.

Oye tu kaha kho gaya.. Yaar Vicky help us... I don't want to die here... dekh Dadima is with her friends. His eyes wide as he knew tat her friends know them. Vicky looked at Geet who nodded her head and pointed at the table and showed where Dadima was sitting. Shit... aaj  tho band bajne wali hain.

Right and upar se tum.. why the hell did you come here for? Maan asked Vicky trying to judge him and his words. Vicky you sure you are alone here... last time dadima saw you with a girl in a car.. sach bata Vicky koi ladki nahi hain na tere saath. Geet turned to Maan and saw him looking at Vicky with curious eyes.

Do you think m a fool like you Bro? Vicky retorted hard trying to hide his fear. I don't date girls and even if I do I don't bring them for dinners like you... I love my life and want to stay alive unlike you who want to be killed. Maan pinned Vicky with his look but Vicky quickly averted his gaze on Geet and saw her staring at him now. Don't worry I won't tell Dadima.. yaar Bro hain mera and  even if we fight like cats and dogs I do love him.. aur waise bhi bahut saalo se Khuranna Khandaan mein koi dhamaka nahi hua so trust me I support you both in this affair.

Maannn Geet cried hearing Vicky call their love as affair and Maan instantly warned Vicky. If you want to stand on your legs na don't ever call our relationship as affair Vicky... Geet Handa hain... the Geet Handa so be careful when you open your mouth and now think of something to get me out of her along with Geet. Vicky passed an annoyed look at her but the he did not say anything coz he too was sailing in the same boat.

Why don't you leave the table right now Bhabi? Maan and Geet looked confused at wat Vicky said. Don't look at me as if you both are dumb.. dekho Bhai aap dono saath tho nikal nahi sakthe and she isn't some ordinary girl. Probably everyone knows her and if anyone Dadima's friend's notice they will sure grab her for a sweet talk wanting to hook their sons with her. Maan nodded and Vicky grinned showing how smart he was. I know you are a**hole and cant think like me.

Abhi ke liye chod raha hoon Vicky.. baad mein puar hisaab lunga main. Maan said understanding how Vicky liked to take advantage of such situation to prove he was smarter. So now let her walk away all alone as if she was waiting for someone and tat person did not arrive... And yeah make sure tat you pass through Dadima so tat she sees you.

Why she needs to see me? Geet asked with anger wanting to kill Vicky right now. Here she was all scared and shaking and he wanted Dadima to see her. Yaar just think if anyone of her friend's sees you while you are walking then after we he eyed Maan both go and meet Dadima she wont have any doubt on anyone of you after her friend's tell her about you. Dekho bhabi everyone knows you were supposed to be engaged to tat Rahul yaar and bro with tat Sameera so you understand wat I say..

No Geet shook her head and Vicky rolled his eyes at her. Are you sure you are businesswomen. Geet glared and was almost ready to pounce on him but Maan grabbed her making her fall on him. Jaan relax... he has a point.. dekho if tomorrow anyone says Khuranna son and Handa girl were at the same restaurant then they would be talks na.. so for precaution you see... Vicky is right. She nodded her head slightly and Vicky continued. So now you leave and walk right through them and yeah make sure when they see you or call you out you talk to them ok. Geet nodded once again so now get ready and then me and Bro will sit here and show as if we are having dinner ok.

But I haven't had my dinner na aur yeh sab mera favorite hain. Vicky really looked annoyed and wanted to hit his head or her head but then he looked at Maan for some help. Jaan... I promise once m out of here I will kiss you so much tat you are fill.. but right now we need to escape and the only way to walk out of the  restaurant is passing through my Hitler Dadima's table... so now walk out and wait for me near the car.. and yeah take the key and make sure tat you are sitting inside ok. She nodded and even though she was not ready to leave she smiled. You sure you will be out soon.. I wont wait for long time.. you know na I hate waiting... and then dark... But Maan did not let her complete. Haan Baba I know. He smiled and kissed her forehead but then Vicky cleared his throat seeing them getting cozy. Close your eyes duffer. Geet said and before he could she closed Vicky's eyes with her hand and kissed Maan on his lips hard and strong taking in all his sweetness tat he possesses only for her.

Hello Geet nervously greeted everyone the moment she was stopped by Mrs.Sharma. Her gaze unwontedly went up to see Dadima staring at her and she feared a bit. Beta, how come you here. Geet shifted all her weight on leg the moment she was asked tat question. I mean isn't this place bit away from your place and even office.

I.. Geet tried to say something but then she was terrible as she saw Dadima still staring as if she was a prey to her. I mean I had a dinner with a college friend... but she isn't up and its already late. The ladies smiled at Geet who answered softly so I was just leaving for home.. Anyways Aunty it was nice meeting you. She looked up and saw Dadima again and just to get in good books she asked her. How is Annie Dadima? I haven't seen her much these days.

She is fine...and

Savitri aren't those your boys? Geet closed her eyes the moment she heard another lady question Dadima. Yeah they are.. Savitri tats Maan and Vicky and I think they are having dinner. Mrs. Sharma said as she turned her head and saw the two Khurannas laughing and eating something. Aunty its too late and I need to leave now.. bye Dadima give my love to Annie and do tell her tat I miss her. Geet did not wait for any reply as she saw Dadima all set to turn her head at her and before tat would happen she made a run to save herself from those eyes. Geet.. good.. Mrs Sharma called but Geet was fast on her legs tat she almost vanished from their sight. Isn't she a sweet girl... I wish my grandson gets down soon and agrees to marry her. Mrs. Sharma said with dreams in her eyes for Geet whom she wanted to make her daughter-in-law.  Excuse me Dadima said and got up before anyone could question her anything. She walked towards her boys with lots and lots of question and all set to grill them up.

Come on Vicky... you know m smarter then you. Maan started to argue the moment Vicky signaled him tat Geet walked away and his Dadima was walking towards them. Yeah yeah coz donkey always thinks he is smarter but donkey remains donkey Bro. Maan glared as now Vicky was taking all the opportunity he got to show his Khuranna attitude. Yeah I..

Hello sons. Maan and Vicky faked a jump as if they were surprised hearing the voice. Enjoying dinner. Dadima asked with amusement in her voice. Dadima... wat a surprise you here. Maan tilted his head and asked with all smile on his face. Yeh its.. after all Savitri Devi does not get this treat always to see her grandson's eating dinner together in a hotel. Vicky grinned at her and said whatever Dadima.. you should be proud of us.. aise bhai kaha milte hian jo itna pyar karte hain.. aren't m right bhai.

Yep Dadima... we thought why not we both have a treat tonight... Mom ko pata hain tat we both are out..but how come you here.. She glared at Maan who questioned her tat. I mean you usually don't like coming for dinner's right and this is far away from KM.. so how come you here.

Mrs. Sharma is celebrating her birthday today and she said tat this restaurant serves very good food. Maan and Vicky nodded silently cursing tat lady who ruined their plans. Ohh say happy birthday from us to her Dadima.. and why are you here.. aren't you suppose to celebrate with your friend's.. waise wat did you gift her dadima. Maan mentally cursed his over smart brother who was getting too sweet. He was getting scared as he knew his Jaan was waiting for him and she almost gets scared in dark and here he told her wait in the parking lot.

Did not you meet Geet, Maan? Maan almost choked on his water tat he was drinking and Vicky glared at him seeing Dadima having his eyes on him. Who.. Geet.. Dadima? Maan stammered as he controlled his beating hard and fear tat was once again crippling inside. I mean..

Geet Handa Dadima stressed on the name. Isn't she the one who is working with you on the Govt Project.

Ohhh you mean Ms. Handa. Dadima smiled hearing Maan address Geet with her surname. Yeah I did see her here Dadima. Maan said clearly seeing the questions in her eyes but we are just business associates or say partners Dadima and tats it... you know I don't like to keep anything beyond business.. and yes I  did see her and tats it.. nothing more aur waise bhi she is Handa and one of my Business rival.

Tats good.. Khuranna's should not keep close relationships with those Handa but Annie.. I wish I could stop her but anyways she and Pooja are different case and you two she eyed Maan and Vicky who was grinning I expect you too to be just like me.

Yeah... jald hi heart attack aayega aapko jab Bro ki sachi pata chalegi Hitler Dadima. Vicky murmured to himself and seeing him grinning and smirking at Dadima Maan kicked him below the table. Anyways its time tat I leave aur haan if you both have done then leave for home right now.

Wattt Vicky almost yelled but then lowered his voice seeing Dadima glare at her. We will Dadima.. just need to meet some friends for some work and then we are done.. hain na Vicky. Vicky nodded like a obedient sweet boy and soon Dadima left and the moment she was done Maan walked out after just 5 minutes followed by Vicky.

Jaan Maan knocked on the door and the moment Geet opened the door she lunged on Maan grabbing him tight by his neck wrapping her legs around his waist not letting him to get into the car. Ssshhh Jaan..its ok.. m here... sshhh..

I... it... was.. so dark..koi..koi... Maan felt bad even after knowing his Jaan had a fear for darkness he let her stay for longer than 10 minutes. Sshhh sshhh... kaha na your Maan is here...dekho..m here. She did not even look at his face but just held him tight and Maan understood that she would not be leaving her so he silently got into the back seat of the car to calm her down.

Jaan...look at me.. look na please. He brushed his fingers in his hair and saw her face turned all pale and dried tears smeared all over. Yeh kya haal bana rakha hain.. kaha tha na I would be back soon. She nodded but then she pouted at his words. You took so muchhh of time... And you knowww na I get sooo scared of dark... aur yaha tho jyada light bhi nahi aati hain.

Ohhh Jaan.. m so sorry baby.. m so sorry. Maan kissed all her face wanting to make her happy.  He had tried hard to get her out of this fear but he never succeeded and the day when he had seen her like this he had made fun of her just to irritate her. They had gone for some school adventure trip for 3 days and 2 nights when someone tricked her into dark room and had locked her for about 30 minutes and when Shweta and her friends found her she was a mess and unknown to her fear he had just made fun and tats when he realized how badly she gets scared of darkness after Shweta revealed about her fear.

Maan he smiled a bit seeing her coming back to life. He would do everything to get rid of her fear but she refused to go to any doctor and so he was very careful with her. M good.. dekho darrr gaya na. She showed her teeth giving him a broad smile and he just kissed her tight pulling her lips into his. He plunged deep wanting to take every fear of hers and she soon turned into his wild tigress clawing and pulling his hair wanting to submit and get his whole submission.

Ma...an she moaned as felt his lips travelling down her throat and slowly  pulling her sleeves down wanting more access. Aaahhh she threw her head back as he squeezed her br**** while his teeth bit into her shoulder blade giving her pain and pleasure. I love you Jaan.. I love you a lot. He looked into her eyes for a moment and then placed her right on his member wanting to feel all the more of her. His lips did not seem to wait as they found their favorite place just above her cleavage. She grabbed his head and pushed it more into him while their lower bodies rubbed against each other. Maannn she screamed as he pulled her sleeve and bra uncovering her asset and pulling it by his teeth. He pinned her hands seeing her getting into his way. He was wild and having her seated like this on him he wanted to relish her more and more.  Aaahhh no.. Maann naa...

Ssshhh he spoke while he sucked her n***** while his one hand squeezed the other one wanting to give equal attention to it making her lose into this forbidden desire and pleasure right now forgetting tat they were making out into his car tat was parked right into the parking are of the restaurant where his Hitler Dadima was having dinner. Maaannn she cried as she felt her first orgasm for the night after so many days. She threw her head face covered with sweat while he buried his head into her curves feeling the heat covering his lower body.

I love you Maan Geet brushed her lips with his the moment he looked up at her flushed face. And you look hot and raw Jaan. Geet blushed with his shameless words wasn't it mind blowing... I wonder if you come so hard just by doing so wat will you do when m actually inside you.

Chiii kuch bhi Maan. She hit hiding her face making him smile with her shyness. His Jaan was a total mixture of all emotions and he just loved it. He started to straighten her dress as it was getting too late and he needed to drop her where she left her car and then had to follow her upto HH so tat he was sure she was safe inside. Waise wat did you say to Dadima... did she come and see you. Geet asked the moment Maan took the driver's seat once they were presentable and Maan narrated her whole talk tat they had with her. She laughed as she heard wat Dadima said and how he tricked her to believe he was not interested in her nor any girls with whom he worked and they just kept talking but not to forget tat Maan made sure tat Geet had the wrap up tat  they picked up on the way. They enjoyed the whole drive until he escorted her near the car and then followed her upto HH.

Stay the hell where you are standing Khuranna. Vicky's eyes turned wide but he was having no time to even show how sorry he was as he soon had to dodge the things Pooja Handa was throwing at him from her bag. You sick pervert...how dare you keep me here all alone..kya kaha tha main bas 5 minute mein aata hoon but you were gone and I like a fool was sitting there for so long... you...aaj nahi chodungi main aapko Vicky.. I swear I swear m going to kill you.

Baby...let me explain na.. please... please.. Vicky took a step but froze seeing her all set to throw her mobile tat Geet had recently gifted her. Baby..its mobile.. dekho you would break it..

Don't baby me. She said looking at the mobile in her hand. And who the hell were you with... why did you even get me... Kitne jhoot bolne pade mujhe do you even realize.. nope why would you... aap tho kamine ke kamine rahoge.. flirt number one..

Baby.. its not like tat and I do realize  how many lies you had to tell at home for this dinner..but main kya karta.. Bro.. Vicky tried taking a step but Pooja glared and he halted not wanting to infuriate her more. Don't you dare take jiju's name...

Right why should I when you being my girlfriend kept the biggest secret of my brother... So why should I even answer to you na. Pooja for once felt bad but then she had promise Maan and Geet tat she would not tell and the day when Vicky got to know about Geet he had given her such big lecture tat she just kept quite hearing it but not now. That was over and this was about them. ohh now you don't get to shut me up getting tat here Vicky.. not anymore... I know you were flirting with some tat you kept me waiting.. right.

Yeah was flirting with my Bro and would be bhabi if tat makes you happy. Vicky saw the change of expressions in her eyes and before she could even scream or open her mouth he stepped closer and smacked his lips on her grabbing her tight not even giving a chance to pull her away.

You pervert.. how dare you.. she yelled as he parted his lips but then instead of getting angry he smiled licking his lips and teasing her even more. I swear baby you taste even more when you are angry... and yeah for your kind information I was a pervert and flirt not anymore.. so next time do remember this kiss before you say those words baby and saying this he pulled her again into a kiss not wanting to leave any chance as Pooja Handa was a tough nut to handle and would hardly be under his control and when he got a chance he would enjoy the moment to his fullest. And for coming late I had a hard time to save Bro and your Di from my Hitler Dadima but for the story you can wait until I have my full quote for so many days of curfew. He said with a smirk as he pulled her into the car throwing the packed food tat he got for them wanting to enjoy his dangerous girlfriend who was hell and heaven for him.

Precap:  Laying the foundation for Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no ideas😑😑

So have revealed quite a few things with this update and I know many will be shocked more with Vicky - Pooja relation.. This is just the start as they will be playing a major part along with Maaneet so you will get a lot of them at times.

Next update once I get 190+ likes and after the thread reaches  Page no. 100 and sorry for any mistakes in the update.

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 11

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
tanvinangia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay! I'm first!😳😳
First of all a big thank you for fulfilling my demand of double dhamaka..second sorry for being a late lateef in giving feedbacks..
aww both the updates were rocking..
loved them completely..
Part 9 - arey waah humare sher sherni toh shah k office mein hi shuru ho gaye..
uff yeh Geet she's so stubborn..how i wish to read more of past specially how they confessed their love to each other..
Maan's punishment hehehe it was so unique just like our Geet..
Dinner as punishment..:P
So , Geet is heavy.?? really.?? Maan bhi na :P ;)
Uff dinner pe bhi tehy were fighting..Uff Geet aur uska Gussa..but i love to read Maan manofying his jaan so cutely..
Geet tensed about her future with Maan..she was so sad everyone from their gang are married n now going to be parents as well..
Maan made promises to Geet which seems impossible as of now but i guess Maan is planning something Big..waiting to read how Maan will do all this..
Dadima yaha bhi pahunch gayi...kahin toh chod do Maaneet ko akela..

Part 10 - OMG! Maan was hiding under table LMAO di..it was fab..
Poor he was so terrified he was talking without thinking..
Hehehehe Handa ki poti se pyaar ho gaya bechare ko lol..
vicky b tapak pada yaha pe..uff sab k sab kabab mein haddi :/
Chalo taunt maar maar k hi sahi vicky helped Maaneet..
uff Geet b na acts so dumb sometimes..acha hua Maan ne pakad liya warna aaj vicky ki khair nahi thi..he called their relationship as affair :P
Vicky watching his bhai bhabi getting cozy..hehehe geet closed vicky's eyes :P :P
uff dadi is such a big hitler abb do bhai kahin jaake khana b chain se nahi kha sakte,??
aww Maan was reacting as if he was not intrested in Ms. Handa but who gonna tell dadi how much intrested n in love with Ms. handa he is..
Maaneet out from Dadi's sight safely..chalo bach gaye..
aww..Geet was soo terrified..why is she so afraid.?? any mystery behind it.?? 
Making out in car yeh Maaneet bechare apne apne parivaar k maare kahin b shuru ho jaate hain...
aww Maan dropped Geet till HH (so romantic n caring it was)
Pooja n Vicky (PooKy) are in love..hey bhagwan ek aur drama shuru abb..bechare Maaneet toh bachelor hi reh jaayenge.?? :/
precap seems intresting lets see how Maaneet will manage all this nautanki 
waitinggg
Edited by tanvinangia - 9 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
bechara maan dadima ko dekh kar darr me kya kya bol raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
apne blabbering me maan ne geet ko gussa dila diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vicky bhi aagaya ab to geet bhi babaji se chun chun k badla lene ka plan kar rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maan is not believing vicky is there too...
bechara maan now vicky is teasing him...
dadima ka naam sunkar vicky bhi gaya kaam se πŸ˜†
poor both khurana's chirag
vicky ne maan aur geet dono ko bacha liya...
dadima ne dono bhai o ki choti si class le li...
loved maanet moments...bechaho ko koi time spend hi nahi karne deta πŸ˜†
vicky n pooja πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ek Handa Kurana kam tha to ab next Khurana ki jodi bhi Handa k sath πŸ˜†

Edited by goldenmoon - 9 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh meh what a scene ...maaneet so cute , passionate n lovely
vicky chup rustam ...so khurana bro n handa sis ..wow
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9