Posted: 9 years ago
Ansh and Arnav's meet is so sweet
what will Arnav do now?

piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an excellent update...
Loved it...
The way arnav poured all his emotions to ansh...
Mind blowing...
Thanx 4 the pm...
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update
Ansh is so damn cute
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for your comments!
For PMs, please buddy me! :)
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
-*TEASER*-

Arnav moved towards Khushi violently as rage filled his senses. He came dangerously close to her, held her by her shoulders and said, "Why don't you understand dammit?" Khushi was also equally furious. She wasn't scared of him, she can't let go off Ansh. She knew Arnav's plan very well. Slowly, he would take Ansh away from her. She wasn't doubtful about Ansh's care, she knew Arnav would take care of him very nicely. She was worried about herself. Without Ansh by her side, she would lose her own sanity. So she said, "Mr.Raizada, stay in your limits!" Her cold voice made Arnav back off. He then again looked at her and said, "I have given you a favourable option, Khushi. Think about it. Take your own time. But If you don't agree to that, then we shall meet in the court directly." And with that, he was gone.

P.S: Please do comment or like guys! It feels good to see someone appreciate your efforts. ðŸ˜³

HAPPINESS ALWAYS...

$hraddha... 
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Thank you all for your lovely comments! :)
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bt wht is the need to go to court?
Frozen_Ana thumbnail

Hey Girls, I'm back finally with the update!😊 Sorry for the delay. Last 2 months had been very hectic for me. And sorry for the chapter length, it's quite short too!😭

Chapter-6

Khushi then turned to look at Arnav who was already looking at her as if searching for some answers. She then motioned Akash to take a seat. Akash did as told. He was concerned for both Khushi as well as his Bhai, as both were his family. "Why didn't you tell me the truth about Ansh when we met yesterday?" was his first direct question to Khushi. She was startled with his question. "Woh...umm..mm.." she stammered as she didn't know how to start. But just then, Ansh came down with his little surprise. "Annav uncle, Annav uncle" All three of them were distracted when they saw Ansh running towards Arnav with a sheet of paper in his hand. Khushi and Akash wondered what he had that he so desperately wanted to give to Arnav. Arnav immediately smiled and bent down to Ansh's height when he reached near him. "This is fol you!", said Ansh and handed him the sheet that he was holding. Arnav slowly opened the paper roll and was surprised to see the contents. He felt his eyes welling up as it was a drawing of him though not perfect, but he could recognize that figure as himself. "Welcome to my family, Annav uncle!" , he said as soon as Arnav saw his drawing. Arnav held him near his heart and said, "Thank you so much, Champ!" Ansh was very happy as Arnav uncle liked his surprise. He immediately turned towards Khushi while standing in Arnav's arms and exclaimed, "See Mamma, Annav uncle liked my surprise!" Khushi too smiled brightly at her son after seeing him so happy. Arnav then kissed Ansh's both cheeks again and Ansh returned them too. After playing with Arnav and Akash for sometime, Ansh wanted to go to washroom, so Khushi asked her housemaid to take Ansh and then feed him lunch as it was almost the time for his lunch. Khushi was very particular about Ansh's meals. Now she had enough time to speak with Arnav.

As Ansh was out of sight, they all were back to square one, Arnav immediately asked,"Now can you answer my previous question Khushi?" Khushi just nodded and started speaking, "Well, ummm.. I was just afraid that you would take away Ansh from me!" Arnav was surprised while Akash was happy with Khushi's honest answer. "Why did you think that?" was Arnav's immediate question. "Ummm... Just because I know how much you loved your Di i.e. my Bhabhi and you would obviously feel like keeping him near you. But that's what my fear is! I can't let go off Ansh under any circumstances." She spoke while trying to control her emotions. "I won't do that, ever!" Arnav said. Akash was just being a silent observer.
Just then Payal came down all dressed asking her about their planned lunch at the restaurant but stopped in her tracks as she saw three people engrossed in some deep talks her boss being one of them. What was he doing here? She thought. Just then Khushi told her that she can't accompany her today because she had some other important matters in hand and asked Akash if he could accompany Payal to their regular restaurant. Akash looked at Khushi disbelievingly. She wants me to leave her alone here with Bhai? He thought. But after looking at Khushi he knew she would be fine. So he decided to go along with Payal. Payal hesitated a bit but then agreed eventually and they both left. Now it was just Arnav and Khushi left in the room.

"I just want to keep Ansh with me for some days probably a week. So that I can feel as if I have my Di near me." Arnav said with his voice cracking in between. Khushi too got emotional hearing this. But she can't let go off Ansh. She knew what the consequences will be if Ansh stays with Arnav. She didn't want that to happen, ever!

So she did what she didn't want to. She said, "I'm sorry Mr.Raizada. But I can't do that."

"But why?",  Arnav  immediately asked.

"Because I don't want to!" was Khushi's rude reply.

"This is not the answer I'm expecting Khushi." Now Arnav was losing his cool.

"I'm Ansh's mother and I can take decisions for him. You have no right to know the reasons." Khushi again replied rudely.

Arnav moved towards Khushi violently as rage filled his senses. He came dangerously close to her, held her by her shoulders and said, "Why don't you understand dammit?" Khushi was also equally furious. She wasn't scared of him, she can't let go off Ansh. She knew Arnav's plan very well. Slowly, he would take Ansh away from her. She wasn't doubtful about Ansh's care; she knew Arnav would take care of him very nicely. She was worried about herself. Without Ansh by her side, she would lose her own sanity. So she said, "Mr.Raizada, stay in your limits!" Her cold voice made Arnav back off. He then again looked at her and said, "I have given you a favourable option, Khushi. Think about it. Take your own time. But if you don't agree to that, then we shall meet in the court directly." And with that, he was gone.

She had no time to answer. He went away, just like that. She wasn't happy with her own self. But she couldn't help it. If she allows Arnav to take away Ansh, even only for a week, she knows it would be a life threat to both of them. Ansh was her life and she didn't want anything to happen to Arnav too. She had been receiving threatening calls since there was the news of Arnav returning. That's why she had broken down when Akash had told her. But at that time she didn't let Akash know about the calls she had been getting. It would have worried him more. The one who had called Khushi to threaten her had said that if she let's Ansh near Arnav, they both would be killed. Those people were behind the wealth that Arnav and Anjali had inherited from their paternal family. Khushi had no idea about this before as Anjali had told her that she and Arnav had broken all ties with Malik family, after their uncle had thrown them out of Sheeshmahal when their parents were no more. And as Anjali was no more all her wealth will be inherited by Ansh and those people didn't want that. So they were behind Ansh's and Arnav's life. She knew it had to do something with their uncle and paternal cousins. She was clueless about how did they get to know about Ansh. Because for the outside world,  Ansh was her son. Only Akash, Payal, the servants at her home and now Arnav knew the truth. She had also thought that Manorama Mami too had known the truth. But could she tell those Malik's about Ansh? But then she had brushed away that thought thinking though Mami had been unfair to Anjali and Arnav, she wouldn't be this cruel. She knew Malik's were behind it. But she didn't even know their names to lodge a complaint against them.

What worried her more was Arnav. If he goes to the court, the matter can be all over the country and that could prove to be dangerous. She can't take a risk like that. Though she had first thought that she would be able to face him in the court, she wasn't that much confident now. So she took a haste decision and called Arnav. (she had Arnav's number as Akash had given it to her. Same with Arnav.)

Arnav answered her call at the second ring,"Have you changed your decision Khushi?" he asked.

"No!" Khushi promptly answered. "But I have modified my decision."

"And what is that?" Arnav asked a bit amused.

"It is not Ansh who will come to stay with you for a week. But you can come here and live with Ansh for a week." Khushi replied.

"Are you out of your mind Khushi?" Arnav asked irritated with her option. 'How could she just ask me to come and live there?' he thought.

"I have given you the option Mr.Raizada. I don't want this matter to be dragged to the court, for Ansh. Think about it. Take your own time." Khushi said and the call was cut.

Arnav looked at his phone dumbfounded.

P.S: Please do comment or like guys! It feels good to see someone appreciate your efforts. ðŸ˜³

HAPPINESS ALWAYS...

$hraddha... 
Edited by Frozen_Ana - 9 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Super
Who wants to kill thm
Hope khushi tells arnav abt it
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2