Posted: 9 years ago
very interesting...
do continue soon...
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marvelous! :*...
I read it today after a long period and trust me I was litertally crying... :'(
Zoya is really a strong character who have the guts to bear so much pain... totally amazing!👏😛
Edited by Manyata5 - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! *cowers away* Ok ok I'm so so sorry guys! I know I haven't updated in nearly 5 months.  Life has been pretty hectic since I came into 10th grade,  we have exams every week and all that but I've pretty lazy so i really apologise, I'm so sorry guys. Ok and finally,  this is an actual update, it's not a note or a teaser. The update is pretty short but I'd rather give u guys short updates than no updates at all. But u guys will like the end bit of the updt,  I promise :).
Ok so here goes chapter 17:

Back in your arms

Asad stared at her in disbelief, what had he done to her? "Zoya, please, I'm really sorry-" "Sorry is not good enough Mr. Khan. It will never be, not after all those insults you threw at me, for a mistake which wasn't even mine. Oh, wait up, please remind me, what was my mistake, exactly?" She pursed her lips, biting her teeth hard, "If you, by any chance,  thought that I'm still the Zoya who give in to every one of your taunts and would go sit in a corner and weep about it, then let me tell you, you are so wrong, 'cause the day you kicked me out of your house, no, your life was the last and will be the last ever of all those disgusting insults you've ever given me. I will not lose my dignity for a man, like you." Each of her words seemed to kick him hard in the chest, his heart writhed in silent pain, every time she spoke. He inhaled a deep breath, "Your father. He is alive. Neither is this a sick joke, nor is it an attempt to put you through pain, once gain - if that was what you were thinking." He paused to see her reaction; he couldn't exactly say whether she believed him or not, her dove like eyes bore into his deeply,  searching for some sort of truth in them. "And he was the one who destroyed my family. Your father destroyed us."

A chill went down her spine, an unfortunate truth was clearly evident in his own agonised voice. "What on earth are you saying,  Mr. Khan? How could my father have had any connection with you?", she asked, masking her own fears behind a layer of hatred and anger. "He did have a connection and he still does, quite a big one. He was the man who tore our family into two." Zoya stared at him hardly, trying to put the pieces together. How could her father have destroyed Asad' family?  Zoya stared at him intently,  her eyes not leaving his for even a second. 

"Remember, I told you not leave the house alone, a couple of days ago and you asked me if it was about Tanveer?"
Zoya meekly nodded. 
"She had texted me that day, demanding me to meet her. She said that she would pose a threat to your life, if I didn't turn up."
Zoya's eyes widened, "So you went?"
"She basically said that she would kill you if I didn't show up. Of course I went."
"But what had that got to do with my father?"
Asad smiled at her ironically, "I now wish I'd never gone."
Her eyebrows knitted together, she asked, "Maltab?"
Asad thought for a few seconds, after a while, he asked, "Do you mind listening to me for a few minutes?".
Zoya stared at him long and hard, for a while. The audacity of this man! "I thought you were here to set things straight again.", she commented. "And I am. But are you letting me? No. So I'm gonna have to tell you the whole story before you jump to any conclusions. " Zoya gritted her teeth, "Of course. It's always just you who can speak, right? Why need my permission?" Asad ignored her remark. No matter how much she detested him, she had to hear him out. He had done injust to her, but throwing all the weight of the sins, her father - one she didn't even know, existed, onto her shoulders, but she had to know the full story. He didn't see her running into to his arms, anytime soon, but she deserved to know her ammi and abbu's story more than anyone else. "I'm not gonna keep you in the blue. The story, it's yours. Your ammi and abbu's as well. Your family's story.", Asad said. Zoya's insides churned. Her family's story. Her ammi and abbu's and hers. Her voice quivered as she asked, "M...my past?" Asad nodded his head. Zoya swallowed down hard, "How can you know about my past when I  myself don't know it? Or did Tanveer just manage to manipulate you?" "No Zoya. This is the truth and you must hear it." Zoya didn't reply, her eyes were filled with unspoken questions. Asad inhaled a deep breath,  he didn't how Zoya would recept to what he was going to say, but he k we one thing for sure. Her heart was going to break. And he was going to be there for her. Forever. 

"You used to live with your ammi and abbu, here, in Bhopal.  You were like every other family, happy with your own selves. But one day, your ammi got caught in a building. It was on fire,  she was stuck inside with you; you were presumably just 3 years old when this happened. No one was there to help you and your ammi passed away, being burned to death, while you witnessed all this with your own eyes. This is probably where your nightmares come from and they weren't unreasonable, this was the reason and it still is." Zoya fe.lt liked someone had kicked her in the gut. Her ammi had burned to death and she had seen everything. Her appi and jiju had lied to her. Her mother hadn't died due to a mere accident. She had burned her way into the arms of death. 

Zoya staggered back, a few steps. Asad watched her face crumple up, yet again. His eyes brimmed with tears, as he saw her sinking to the grassy ground. Zoya looked up at him, her eyes seemed empty and lost. It was just a matter of seconds before he realized, Zoya's head hit the floor. He screamed, "Zoya!!!" He slid down, onto the floor, beside her. He caught hold of her shoulders and shook her, she looked up at him, dazed, through a curtain of tears. He caressed her head gently, "Are you ok, Zoya?" Zoya suddenly burst into loud sobs, hugging her knees to her chest. Asad watched her, silently, he didn't know if he should console her, or let her be. In a way, he was the reason for her pain, too. He squeezed her shoulder,  assuringly. He still wasn't done. He hadn't told her who her father was, yet. But Zoya, she seemed in no state to listen to anything else. He waited for her to compose herself, sitting there for a good twenty minutes, beside her. Zoya finally pushed her knees away her chest and looked up at Asad, with teary eyes. "But what about abbu? You said he's still alive." "Yes, he is." Zoya's anxious and expectant eyes bore into his, waiting for him to say that one name, she had waited for so long to hear. Her father's name. Asad observed her intently . Would he lose his chances of having her back in his life if he told her the truth? Would the only woman he ever loved, chose her father over him? But it was too late to ponder over anything,  she had to know, she deserved to know, come what may. Asad inhaled a deep breath, as he gritted his teeth.
 "Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui."
Asad held his breath as he watched the myriad of emotions play on Zoya's face. "What?", she breathed. She seemed dazed. "How can he be my father?", she asked. "He is your father, Zoya." "NO!!!", Zoya screamed, "My father would never destroy anyone's lives, such a man cannot be my father!" Asad smiled sadly,  he said, "I thin your mother must have been a wonderful woman, but your dad just wasn't a good man. He stole everything we valued. Our house, our respect, our respect and...abbu."  Zoya's eyes were misty with tears, but there was something else I  them as well, an unleashed rage. "He is not my father and even if he is, I refuse to acknowledge him so.", Zoya declared determinedly. "Are you just saying that for me? If you are, then-" "There is no need to be such an introvert, Mr. Khan. I'm not saying anything for you. These are my morals and I will stick by them.", she snapped. Somewhere, Asad's heart soared with pride. He noticed the tears pricking her eyes. She turned away and dabbed at her eyes lightly,  trying to shove it away like It was nothing,  considering she'd just learned the biggest truth of her life. Asad reached out for her shoulders and squeezed them. She didn't resist him, a few sobs escaped her lips. Asad turned her around and caressed her cheeks. She stared at him through misted eyes. Asad pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her petite body. "Zoya, I'll love you, no matter what and I'll always be there for you when you need it. Just let me into your life once again and you'll see for yourself,  please, Zoya. Trust me."

Zoya's dove like eyes bore into his, a few tears tipping out of them. "How do I know that you won't do this to me again? How can I trust you again, Mr. Khan?", she asked. Asad drew a deep breath, "Sometimes,  you've just gotta let yourself believe,  Zoya. Trust me, it will be worth it this time."  Zoya gazed into Asad's deep brown eye, searching for honesty and she found exactly the same. She could see that he was telling the truth this time. She shifted from one foot to another, her mind wavering. "Zoya, please. You know I love you and I know you love me too. Please just give our relationship one more chance. I promise you won't regret it. I love you, Zoya, please.", Asad begged, a thin layer of tears surfacing his eyes once again. And her resolve broke,  right then. "Don't make me regret it, Asad.", she whispered. Asad's face broke into a huge grin. He crushed her back into his arms and said, "I won't, Zoya. I won't."
~-~-~-~-~

Ok so that was chapter 17 n I hope u guys liked it! Honestly I dunno when I'll be able to update next, all I'll say is I'll try my best to update soon, or I'll just post short parts. Ok guys, see ya then! :)

P.S.Buddy me for PMs :)

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

wonderful updt dear
so Zoya got 2 know d whole truth
poor she 1st broke down knowing about her Ammi
& after knowing about Guffi toh she was totally shattered
but i m happy Asad was there 2 look after her
& yes they reunited 2gather again
loved d updt dear
thanx 4 updting
better short than no updt
continue soon
& thanx 4 PM😊
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is it true some1 pich me plz😲
finally finally finally updt
& i got 1st place 2😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jas91

is it true some1 pich me plz😲

finally finally finally updt
& i got 1st place 2😆

😆😆 Haan haan update only 😆. I think a lot of ppl r gonna get heart attacks see i g my sudden update 😆. But be warned, kafee short hai yeh update.