Forum 32 released new promo of SWATI NEGI and SHALEEN

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
and...we were right..Shaleen is going to be the new lead.. they will make Apoorv a just puppet in the show with no screen space.
the show has gone..in the winds..

4 lions u suck  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww...i just saw the video...new vaibhavi looks good though her face is not clear but anyways i think we should give that newbie swati a chance.i love shaleen but i don't want him to come on apoorv's place. 😕 and moreover he looks like villain and not hero.
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rhea plz dnt make any speculations yaar think positively n btw shaleen is an antihero matlab hero with grey shades n moreover apoova is the main lead we all knw that n he is doing gud or else 4 lions wud have changed apoorva also...i think we shud wait and watch wat writers are upto... Edited by shona14 - 9 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shona14

Rhea plz dnt make any speculations yaar think positively n btw shaleen is an antihero matlab hero with grey shades n moreover apoova is the main lead we all knw that n he is doing gud or else 4 lions wud have changed apoorva also...i think we shud wait and watch wat writers are upto...

I hv got the info tht he will enter as negative and then he will have a change of heart through Vaibhavi. if u don't believe me watch the show u will know by urself. its not like Apoorv is not doing well. but they r not getting trps and that's exactly they roped in to write a character like this...HATE TURNING INTO LOVE Is the best thing to run a soap these days. will still watch for Apoorv. show is basically over for me 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shona14

Rhea plz dnt make any speculations yaar think positively n btw shaleen is an antihero matlab hero with grey shades n moreover apoova is the main lead we all knw that n he is doing gud or else 4 lions wud have changed apoorva also...i think we shud wait and watch wat writers are upto...

I agree well anything can be happen so finger cross