aweee 
Ram is superb
kya idea hai..waiting
ye rajat kyun
thank u for ur pm
neema.khudarath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
short update...but very nice...priya aur ram ke beech rajat haddi bangaya..continue soon thanks for pm dear..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
priya toh dono R k beech me pis jaayegi.
Ram har baar pati wala attitude dikha rha hai abhi se, toh rajoo ko odd lagega gi proya ki biwi wali behaviour dekh ke higih.
uff lekin ram bahot roothta hai yaar 😆
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update ...
Continue soon n thank you for the PM
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 As a mu of Rajath he is still behind Priya and she also don't know Ram is so possessive about her cannot see her with any other man other than him. He arranged for beach house for all of them including Neha, Vik and Rajath to enjoy at weekend...
Will be waiting for next part thanx for the pm
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 

Continue soon

thank you for the PM

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 di  wat an  update..
 wow 

what  happens  next
  thnaku so much  for PM 

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...very gudmorning to all..sorry for late...ok moving on update..this is a second last update...hope u all like it...

Part 13

Next morning Priya woke up & was standing outside , it was so very beautiful out there... Just then Vikram comes by sits in a chair, Priya turn to see him ,smiled at him , & again looking at waves.. then suddenly ,He says I proposed Neha , she said Yes , Priya was very happy hearing this but before she could react , he says wait ,there is more , Priya looks at him , we told every thing to our Parents , as Neha's Father had a recent heart attack , so once we understood our feelings for each other , she want to move fast for her father & i felt she is correct too .. Priya says so with a questioning face asks wht was their reaction ..? tell me tht first ... Vikram smiling says , every thing went smooth yar , we r going to get engaged in next 2 weeks & as u know we will get to know marriage date then ... Priya was like shocked & says so many things happened so fast Wowww, he asks I can handle all this , Right in a low voice looking down , Priya smiles sits next to him & says U can handle every thing yar ,more over Neha will make u to handle every thing , both Laugh ... Vikram says i will go get stuff for BBQ , standing , Priya says am so happy for u , actually for u both hugging him ... Vikram hug back saying i know , thts why Ur the 1st person i told everything Yar , i wanted to tell before but we were so busy & other side things moved very fast & engagement all this is decided last night but very late , so i waited for morning , even aunt ,,uncle know everything ,& they were talking to give u a surprise too .. Priya smiles & adds thts ok yar , Yaa even Mom told me abt some surprise which is waiting for me ... don't know wht they r up to ... Vikram says this trip had changed our life's i must say .. Priya agrees & Vikram start going ,when Priya says milk & few other grocery items also to get .. Vikram nods Yes & go ...

Priya was very happy , she wanted to talk to Ram , so she goes to his room , but sees door is opened & can hear laughing , she understood wht is happening , so she walks in ,where Neha told everything to Ram & they were so happy .. Neha looking at Priya runs to her & hugs her tight , Priya hug back saying I am very happy yar , welcome to  our family... then Neha says , Vikram's parents want to show her jewelry just so to make changes if needed ,so will come online ,i want U to b with me yar , so tht it will easy for me , Priya says she will join her in a minute as she want to talk to Ram ... after Neha left , Ram says see we r late .. all because of U .. Priya with a pouting face says wht did i do .. he says tht is wht Am saying U did not do anything , till now U did not talk to ur parents , I already told my Parents & on top of tht U don't even hug me properly ,opening his arms as for hug  ...  Priya smiles at his child like way of complaining  & goes to him , hugging , they just stand like tht for a while , forgetting everything around ... Priya hears Neha calling ,says I had to go , Ram hugs her more tightly & says no , not yet , Priya slowly braking hug says , Vikram will also come ,i will make coffee till u get fresh , nd says I will talk to my family first thing i go back ... he  still don't leave , she says if u don't leave , Neha will come right in , he bends to kiss her saying , he don't care ... But Priya push him saying ,  not yet & Runs ...

Neha ,Priya were busy chatting ,  Ram congratulate Vikram ,they start talking making arrangements for BBq , Just then Rajath comes sweaty from a jog ... Neha looking at him says , to Priya he is looking hot naughtily , i never noticed before , Priya says Shut-up yar ... Rajath says ,jogging in beach is wonderful looking at ladies .. nd goes in to freshen up .. Priya says she will make some tea & coffee before Vikram parents come online ...  Neha says i will check WiFi code with help desk & set things till then , so Priya goes to Kitchen , from which she can see Ram , Vikram setting things out side desk ... nd also the beautiful ocean ... her lips r curved to smile when she sees Ram unknowingly , she was hearing her favorite Music , & humming ... just then Rajath comes Looks at Priya walking out , he feels his heart skips a beat with her beauty , she is simple yet divine , he thinks I have to tell my feelings out for U Priya .. & this is perfect place for tht ... he goes to Vikram & Ram ...

Later tht day every one had lots of fun ,  they booked ,para sailing & jet skiing for next day , tht evening every one were walking through the shore , Ram was being very mischievous from morning , Priya thinks she will have to maintain some distance , as she can not trust herself when he is around , she thinks i will explain after we return , here he will not understand even she try & she was being with Vikram ,Neha more ... not giving chance to Ram , he feels tht she is avoiding him , nd he was irritated ... later tht night , they were sitting out on deck , Ram  was very angry ,but looking her ,he thinks his anger can wait , he don't want any arguments , so he sits next to her , she turns to him looking into his eyes , they don't say a word , but speaks a thousand ... vikram & neha tells they will go for a water side walk ,  Ram says he will join later , Vikram ask Priya & Rajath , Priya says she will come but she will get her shawl wrap & join ,Rajath want to wait , hearing this Ram's irritation which was underlined increases ... he just goes in side the house , Priya says Rajath to go , she will join them in few min , Neha calls Rajath to join ,so he unwillingly go with them , Priya go to her room , Ram was just looking at her , Priya can feel his gaze , she doesn't want to respond .. but she can not do tht , so she says , why u don't want to come , he says u wanted to go , then go ,any way it doesn't matter for u if i come r not ,as ur never end chatting friend is gonna b with u .. Priya really gets mad hearing this , she says stops being child Ram , ur possessiveness is irritating me , stop being weird  & she walks away very fast ... 

After a while ,walking , she was feeling very bad for her behavior with him , she thinks U get worst out of me Ram , she was feeling restless , she just want to go back to him , she decides she will take all his anger , will not  say back any thing to him nd she turns to Rajath who is walking with her , admiring her , tells she want to go back , Rajath says they just started to walk , why to go just now , if u don't want to walk we can just sit hear , Priya says no she will go ,nd she call Vikram & Neha who r far .. so she says to Rajath can u please inform them i left .. Rajath says he will come with her ,Vikram will understand but Priya says No & asks him to go to them , Rajath says ok U walk slowly , i will tell them & come saying he runs to them ,Priya starts walking fast to house , Ram just then come out of his room standing on terrace , he was in very angry mood trying to calm himself , Priya who was walking fast , trips on a step as it was wet ,she was abt to fall when rajath holds her from back , Just then Ram sees them both ...Priya trying to stand says thanks ... Rajath says  no need to thank ,as he can do any thing for her , before Priya could make sense of wht he said , she hears loud door shut voice , she sees Ram going in .. she understands wht he might have thought , so she again saying thanks to Rajath , walks fast to her room , Rajath don't understand her behavior, sits there & thinks i will share my feelings once we go back to In dia may tht would b best  but feels happy as he can b for her now ... 

Priya opens door nd goes to Ram , he was packing his stuff , Priya was abt to talk ,but before tht he says stop , had fun , Priya knows it was his anger talking , so she want him to understand , wht he saw was not exactly wht happened .. But Ram was in full rage ,he was not ready to hear her , he says U avoid me , for u am weird ,fine then Njoyy ur days with whom ever u want , but just tell me one thing is he better than me , Priya was unable to say anything , but just says stop it ...Ram looking at her says , i will go Priya otherwise i will say many more which i should not & he walks away ... Priya runs to her bed sits there crying , after a while she try calling him but he don't respond , she want to message but don't understand how to put in words ... she cry like tht for whole night , nd sleeps unknowingly ...

Next morning , Priya sits calm outside , when Neha comes asking for Ram ,Priya don't say anything ,just walks away from her ... Neha understands something might have happened ,so she calls Ram ,after repeated calls , Ram picks up as he know Neha wont stop ,says he is back home as he has to go to Chicago for a case today , Neha asks why did he inform before , Ram says even he got to know last night , Neha asks when is coming back , Ram says after 3 days ... nd ends telling he will talk after he come back ...

Neha goes out to others , Vikram ask for Ram seeing Neha as he senses tension in Priya ... Neha tells her conversation with Ram ,  Rajath says then lets do things as planned as we know now Ram is not joining .. Priya eyes were filled with tears ,she is controlling hard not to let them come out .. Rajath also adds we need to book a car to return tomorrow , Neha says Ram already did tht , he arranged car from this evening , Priya says she want to return this night only , as she don't want to hurry things on a working day start ... so all decide to go back tht night ... Priya dint really want to do any thing with out Ram ,but she dint want to spoil others plans & excitement so she kept quite ... she was not able enjoy y any of the activity with out him ,missing him terribly , she clearly understands now how much she needs him ,other side Rajath was very happy as he is getting chance to b with Priya more , as Vikram , Neha r busy with themselves , day pass smoothly , nd they return back in night ... Priya was feeling so alone with out Ram ,she wanted to talk but she knows he will will not respond , so she thinks she will talk once he is back & says to herself ,U don't know how much Pain ur giving me Ram closing her eyes & tears roll down ... on the other side Ram was thinking cant she just call me again ,try to talk to me , r message me trying to pacify me , no why would she do as am weird ... he says to himself fine Priya even i will not disturb U , but i cant stay with out U ,u don't know how much Pain ur giving me , u don't know how much i need U , shirting his eyes in pain ...

Later 3 days went by same routine for Priya & Ram ... Ram busy with his work ,waiting for Priya to call him ,Priya busy with her work , helping Neha ,Vikram with their shopping & other stuff , waiting for Ram to come so tht she can clear every thing , Rajath adoring Priya more & more with each day passing ... nd as planned the final meeting with HoD 's , Priya was busy ,correlating with Rajath inputs , Vikram was handling most of the conference stuff , Neha was taking R ams input through phone & as the meeting time neared , Neha call priya , saying Ram is here , he is presenting again , Priya feels happy as he is back , She says Rajath is presenting too ... Neha says i hope everything ends smoothly like last time , Priya says i hope too ending call ... 

In the evening ,all were in conference room , but Priya had to stay back for last minute catch ups in conference ,which HOD himself want her to handle , so he tells Priya she can join once her work is done here ,as she already informed him Rajath is presenting ... so in the meeting , both Ram & Rajath present their methods  ,all were impressed , their respective Hod's suggest them to wait  for some time as they themselves want to review methods proposed before taking decision ... saying they left to their chambers asking others to wait ... as they left , Ram & Rajath disagreements leads to argument , as when Priya enters Ram was in his high pitch talking to Rajath & Even Rajath was equally harsh ... But before Priya could understand things happened , Their HOD's return , they looking at Priya ask her opinion abt the case ... she says wht ever is presented by Rajath includes all her inputs  ... they ask her did she check Rams Presentation ,Priya says she did ... They ask wht she thinks best ... she thinks for this case Rajath's is good for Patient , but she is open for difference of opinion ... But Hod'd of both department says they will go with Pyschology  method first nd looks for improvement for certain time ... with this Ram was totally Pissed ...after everything is decided , all congratulate Priya Nd her team .. but Ram left with out saying a Word ... Priya goes to Ram , seeing her Ram says U choose his method over mine ... Priya trying to calm him says it is not just his method Ram ,please  calm down , u will understand wht i did is only in Patients best interest ... but Ram just walks away ... Priya want to talk to him but he don't listen ... later tht evening she was waiting for him but he don't show up , even for after party he don't turn up ,Priya was feeling really very bad , she just want to b with him ,but she is not getting chance to make things clear ... Next day evening they had to Return to India.. Priya waited for Ram the whole night , next morning also he did not turn up , sh tried calling him but he don't respond .. now Priya cant take it any more so she bursts out crying , Neha seeing her crying so badly go to her ask her wht happened , Priya just manage to say ram is not talking to her & she cannot live with out him ,Neha consoles her saying they will come to India in just a week ,every thing will b OK ... Priya trying hard to b normal ... And tht eevning her eyes were only searching for Ram , she want to see him ,talk to him ,so at last she decides to leave voice message ,nd call him again from airport ,still he don't pick ,so she leaves voice message pouring her heart out ,why she try to avoid him ,as she herself was becoming weak ,wht happened with Rajath ,why she choose the treatment ,everything in crying , nd ends saying I cant live with out U Ram ... nd she gives Phone her phone to Neha , Neha looks with questioning expression ,Priya says asks him to give me this back himself when he come to me , i really really like this phone smiling ... Neha smile at her answer ... Priya was a bit relaxed after she sent tht message ... Ram hear her Voice message , he was like cursing himself , so not listening to her before , he thinks goshhh how can he forget she is going today ...  he should have fight with her rather than stop talking , he start driving fast to reach air port , after he reaches he looks for them ,but couldn't find them , he call Priya, which says switch off , so he calls Neha ,she says they left ... Ram feels bad & thinks goshhh now i have to wait at least 13hrs to talk to her ... wht did i do , he goes back feeling low ...!!!

To b continue...
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update di
thanks fr d pm