Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update 😊
wow priya is missing ram
eagerly waiting for nxt update
continue soon

jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muje lagta hai ki rajat ne priya k bare mai apne ghar pe bataya hoga aur priya k ghar rishta bhejega..so thts why he asked priya ki does she likes him?bcause of the music priya cld not hear properly so she says yes and this create misunderstanding... Plsss yar ram ko itna dukh matt do ..reham karo...plsss give update sooon.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM.
ZHey bhagwan rajjo pehle poochne me deri kardeta hai, aur jab pocohta bhi hai to galat time peπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† isska kuch nhi honewalaπŸ˜†
Well abhi professional issues personal me badal ne wale hai laggta hai. Though Priya is calm and composed but ram toh ram hai, pehle gussa karega πŸ˜†

Itni posessive πŸ˜²
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya understand Ram so well very patiently she was dealing with him and making him understand the situation. Both sides of presentation was very much appreciated but seems Raya are busy in theri love and romance as from morning didn't see each other. Rajath seems to like Priya very much and now this will lead to mu and create complicate situatuon for Raya.
Do continue soon will be waiting...
neema.khudarath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update...i think u forgot to pm me...next time pm me plzzz dnt forget 
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

yeh toh kamal ho gaya...dono jagah firstπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

wonderful update
story is moving very nicely. I think Rajat misunderstood everything
Im very excited to see what happen next...what Rajat will do next
continue soon

Hehhehe..sb jgh first..gud gud..thank u soo much
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neema.khudarath

beautiful update...i think u forgot to pm me...next time pm me plzzz dnt forget 

Thank u soo very much...apko hi nhi sbko pm karna bhul gyi thi..πŸ˜›
veena23 thumbnail
Hellooo..thank u all for ur love & support...moving on update hope u all like it...

Part 12

Next days went  same with some cute moments & busy with their works... As on Friday Night every one were sitting relaxed in Neha's apartment , Priya was trying to figure out wht to prepare while taking to Neha on phone speaker , Vikram was also talking in between , Rajath was stealing glances at Priya , browsing  in his Phone .. Neha says she will b home in few more min's ...  Priya was listening to Vikram's blabber , nd smiling at him , Rajath feels so good to see her specially when she smiles ... Vikram tells this is our last wknd here yar , next wknd we will go back so we have to make most of this & asks r we going to beach tomorrow as planned earlier ..? Priya says she dint talk to Neha r Ram abt this , so she says let Neha  come ,we can decide then , but somewhere she was feeling low hearing there r only few days more here ... Vikram gets a call from Neha asking him to come out , as she needs help to hold few household stuff into apartment , so he goes out telling Priya .. Rajath ask U like beach Priya ..? she in a exciting tone says I just love sea ... & adds specially walking in beach with light rain in evening ,will b so exciting , i hope for a rain tomorrow evening if we really go , Rajath smiles seeing her excitement , & says let me check weather ... by then Neha & Vikram comes In ... Priya after few min's asks Neha when is he coming ..? Neha asks who he ..? Priya says he who is so busy not even returning my calls r messages , they were talking in Kitchen .. Vikram was helping them to arrange items bought & smiling at Priya's response .. Neha says his phone is out of charge & Ur he forgot his charger , so he want me to say U tht his work is almost done & will reach home in may b an hr ...  i wantedly dint say this ,as i want u to ask abt my friend and winks at her , Priya gives a serious look & says Ur too much ...

Just then Rajath says as per now tomorrow's weather is like the way u want Priya... Neha ask's wht is this about ... ?  Rajath says wht they were talking before .. Neha says , we will go tomorrow but let Ram also come then we can plan the day ... Neha goes in to get fresh , Priya was about to put coffee , when Rajath comes to her showing an interesting article abt their profession , she gets involved in tht topic & forgets to on coffee maker ... as they were talking Neha comes out ,Vikram says u want to see , Neha says not for my interest topic.. u guys continue ,she pours tea for herself , Vikram goes with  her to living room , nd they start talking.. Priya remembers tht she forgot to on coffee maker , she start walking away as to on from kitchen  side counter but Rajath holds her hand saying where r u going yar , this is so interesting ... Priya says i will just come , taking her hand out , he says No tht can wait , but this u have to read first & starts reading few comments related to article out loud .. Priya couldn't stop laughing .. just then Ram enters , his fists were tightened ... Priya dint see him , Neha says heyyy we ere waiting for u , Priya & Rajath turn to see Ram , Ram give a smile to Neha walking to Kitchen , Priya immediately move  to on coffee maker .. Rajath feels odd with Priya's reaction seeing Ram , Ram don't even look at Rajath , notice Priya was on ing coffee maker then , his anger increases & he says thts fine i can make my self , U please continue , Priya understands his anger but she don't want to make an issue as she very well know , if she responds now , it will lead to argument which she dint want , so she just walks away from him , Ram was really hurt .. She sits with Neha , Rajath sits with all next to Priya , nd continue to read , but Priya was not able to concentrate , she wanted to ignore but she was unable to do ,Ram was still in kitchen , after few min's Priya tells Rajath , she will join later & goes to Kitchen , with out saying a word she starts preparing food , when Ram was abt to walk away ,she hold his hand , [ the folks sitting in living room can not see them]... Ram just stands ..after few min's he take his hand out nd walks in to living room , Priya feels very bad ,  Vikram tells Ram abt beach Plan , he says he cannot come ,as he is busy , nd says U guys have fun & adds i am tired ,will rest for a while & goes to his apartment & put his phone on charging  ... Priya after few min's message him saying Come back right now ... Ram says  why should I , U r any way busy ... Priya says don't irritate me now .. Ram says U already did tht ... priya says coffee is ready ,  its just 5min delay , common ... Ram says I don't want ... Priya says i prepared already please ... Ram says u know my weakness nd using tht ,u know very well i cant deny u more ... she smile at his reply ... nd Ram come back ,  sits with all , Priya rolling her eyes take cup to him , he takes saying Thanks a lot ... Priya just look him ,when Neha again asks cant he manage tomorrow his schedule & come to beach , Ram looks at Priya , she mimms Please , he says i will tell tomorrow smiling at priya , she give a disappointed look , Ram understands tht , he says he will b back as he has to make some calls , he goes to his apartment ,when all others were talking , Priya was waiting for him , she again message him but Ram don't reply ... after an hour r so , Ram come in & says  I will join u guys for beach & all done ..looking at priya, all gave confused look , he sitting with  Vikram says , I asked my friend for favor , for renting a beach house this wk end as we had last min plans , he could manage & we can start any time we want , as i rented from this night ... Neha was jumping , Priya too was very happy ... so Ram says if they r fine starting now , then he will drop them at hotel now & will pick after sometime , when all get ready , Vikram says tht is better , looking Rajath ,he was not actually happy with all this , but as he has no go , he nods Yes & they all leave ... Neha says , we have so less time , lets get ready yar , no more cooking please  ,i will pack this pointing to cooked food ,saying she pulls Priya , Priya says kk , smiling nd goes in ,start packing ... they r almost done , Ram says he don't need much stuff ,will b done in few min's , nd he goes to his apartment ,packs his stuff ,takes his phone & come out ,Neha was already out by tht time ,Ram gives his bag to Neha  unlocking his car , asks her to go to car & sees Priya coming out of her room , he waits for her , while she was locking door , he moves close to her & says , nervous , she with out looking at him ask why..? he says u have to stay with me.. she smiling says not alone ,biting her lower lip lightly , he says i will make sure we will b alone winking at her ... Neha shouts calling Ram, Ram gets irritated ,but  Priya says lets go first smiling at him ... & they go to car , & start to hotel .. there they pick Rajath & Vikram & the journey starts ...

After 3 hrs drive , they reach beach house , it is a big house with 5 bed rooms , as there was last minute cancellation , they got this beautiful house ... all were very excited , Ram already checked this house online before booking so he had an idea how would it b ... so he choose best for them both , all were interested in upper level bedrooms but Ram says first he choose a room Pointing , nd adds this for Neha pointing to other , this for Priya pointing other ... Looking at Vikram ,Rajath he says U choose now .. Vikram says wht else is to choose there is only 2 left , so 1 for me ,1 for U Rajath ... all laugh at his sarcasm ... every one start admiring beauty of the house , all go out to open terrace nd sees ocean in walk able distance ,  the wind, nd the wave sounds was mesmerizing ...  when every one was looking out , Ram signal priya to come , Priya says No first , But Ram insists , so she hesitatingly walk behind him ,no one notice ... Ram goes to Priya room , Priya says wht will others think , lets go , he pulls her to hug , she says please leave Ram .. he leaves her ,she got surprised , he walks nd slide a 2 wall , which opens to his room it felt like ,Ram's room was extension to Priya's room , Priya was totally surprised seeing this , he says coming back to her u r going to b alone with me Sweetheart , nd am going to make most of this , kissing her on her shoulder nape , walks  out to terrace, Priya was in total loss of words , she don't understand wht to say now , but she says to herself , i cannot go weak , but i know he will torture me with his sweet nothings ... Godd ..!! nd she joins all ... Neha gets Priya's prepared food which they packed to terrace ... nd all njoyying  their chatting , nature's beauty ,Ram Priya stealing glances , Rajath stealing glances at Priya , Vikram & Neha being with each other ... they were there for some time but were very tired & sleepy so after few hrs they go their respective rooms , Priya & Ram were sleeping in their rooms , Ram was thinking ..  just ask me to come once , Priya was thinking please don't come , i can not ask u to go back , i will become weak ... looking at wall .. thinking like wise , wanting each other they drift to sleep ... !!!

To b continue...
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
short update 
lovely update 
continue soon
thanks for pm
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
short one but nice