Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting for the update...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello evryone...

Sorry for late..now moving on update hope u all like it

Part 11

Later tht Night Ram was going through Patients medical  notes , he was in his apartment , he call Neha to come in, as he want to discuss few points tht can b included , Neha went to his apartment ,Priya was talking to her Parents on phone , so Neha signaled as she is going to Ram's place ... after some time ,Priya heard Ram Voice in high pitch [ like shouting ] .. she finish the call .. & go to Ram's place , door was not locked  .. she was abt to knock when it got opened , she sees Ram was standing , Neha was sitting with her head down , with dull face , Ram turns to door opening & sees Priya adding ,  we r discussing , r else i might have to apologize to ur friend .. so , U go sleep , this made Priya feel really bad but she controlled herself saying , i want to talk to u , tell me when ur discussion is over , saying she left .. Neha says why r u rude to her , Ram says lets do this first nd again they start their work ,after some time Neha says she is exhausted now , Ram says Ok ,U go sleep ,i will finish the rest , Neha understands she cant argue on this with him ,so she left , when she enters  living room  sees Priya also working , walks in to her room saying good night yar , Priya then notice Neha & ask , done for day , Neha says for me... not for Ram ,he will not sleep to night , but am sleeping Yar & she goes in ... 

Priya , stop's her work & goes to Ram , she standing at door entrance  says  Can i come in ..? with small smile , Ram looks at her & says sorry in low tone.. .. Priya goes & sits with him saying long day... right ..he smiles Yaaa.. wht r u more angry abt Ram she ask's, he looks at her stay's quite turning file pages,  Priya again says U know there is a saying tht words can not b taken back , i mean wht ever we say to others we should think before saying it loud as we cannot take them back , he understands wht she was referring ,he says still looking into file ,  every thing is my mistake ,correct , Priya says i am not talking abt who is wrong Ram , any way she wanted to divert topic ,but Ram cuts in saying  u all r a team , so u will not say anything to him & u r on Rajath side i get tht ,so u r trying to correct me now , Priya says  i am sharing wht i think is correct to me , not because am on some one else side but because I cannot tell  others , as they r not wht U r to me ... nd says I will sleep now , got a busy tomorrow , Ram looks at her & ask U were talking abt' F' word , right .. it is very commonly used here not a big deal , U want me to change ,stop saying tht word ... She smiles saying am not asking u to change anything , i just wanted to share wht i think is correct tht's all ... Ram immediately says Am correct not ur so called Friend ... Priya turns who is walking out says' For me U will always b correct Ram ' .. But in this matter please lets don't get diverted , lets stay focused please.. he gets up walk to her & just stand looking into her eyes ,she moves close to him & hug him , he took her in to tight embrace ... she says ,i will go & sleep its already very late , he was abt to say ,stay with me but Priya says No before he says it out ... he says not fair .. she smile forcing him to leave her , & says Please get done & sleep ... saying she left , Ram again started his work ,Priya went to sleep ...

Next morning ,Neha informs Priya Ram left early as he is having early appointments , Priya thinks why dint he say last night , I would have wake up early ... later they left to hospital like routine way , as the day passes Priya was feeling irritated as she dint see r at least hear him from morning , In the evening ,  Vikram was arranging conference paper work for next day , Rajath notice Priya is dull so he starts conversation saying some random jokes ,he is very good at cracking jokes ... Vikram & Priya couldn't stop laughing , she was njoying , Rajath says U look very beautiful when U smile Priya , she smile to him & says thanks for compliment , he says why cant we all go for dinner like our team , Priya says we can , but  will decide later ...just then she get  a call from Neha , Priya excuse herself , starts talking to her ,Neha says today Ram is Presenting yar ,its gonna b very tough for u just wanted to give heads up , Priya says thanks yar , I know he is best at wht he do but darling am no less either smiling , Neha also smile at this cut's call saying see U soon then .. Priya to herself ,[ finally I can see U Ram , its just from morning i dint see u at least had a glance  & am missing U so much ] ..she was happy ,her happiness can b seen on her face , Vikram asks why r u so happy ,she says nothing & adds meeting is on time .. So Priya starts to review inputs from Rajath ,Vikram & adds to her reports after a while Rajath says I will present today also Priya , she says Ok & adds if i feel i need to cut in ,i will do tht Rajath ,he says he don't mind & will b more than happy to give presentation with her ... so they do last minute Preparation , Vikram comes to Priya & says ,he got a call from front desk to join the discussion , in Rams chamber , Priya nods Yes but Rajath don't like this still he kept quite , all go to Ram's chamber ,there was already other members waiting , Priya was looking around , Neha asks Priya to give her a file at Ram's chair front ,so Priya goes there as she was taking the file she notice her Picture frame when she was wearing frock , she was surprised ,  Neha then says I don't need tht yar , i have another copy of the same file ,dint notice earlier sorry ,when Priya looks at her she winks, Priya gives a stern look ,nd comes back sits with Vikram , but Vikarm gets a call from Conference coordinators ,so he excuse himself , then Rajath comes & sits with Priya as he had to discuss further , so they get busy looking into files Rajath holding .. after few min's Ram comes in & notice how Priya is listening to him with her full attention as if only they r present in tht Room , Ram can not see this though he don't want his possessiveness to take over ,still he cannot handle priya giving more attention to some one else even if it is work related .. He stares at them for few mins , from the door entrance itself ,no one actually notice him , but for Ram he was seeing at Priya only , he goes in saying lets start .. for everyone it was  sudden , even Priya she turns to him , Ram looks at her , there was a Eye - lock , she smile at him , he involuntarily smile back , but somewhere Priya doubts he is still angry with her ,Vikram also comes in finishing his call ... so first Ram gives his presentation , his choice of treatment , nd also explaining its Uses nd side effects too ,Priya was kind of mesmerized with his approach ,he is Perfect ,he answered all Rajath's doubts with brilliance with out giving a chance to argue ..she for a second thinks may b wht ever he says is only good for Patient , but she jerks her thought smiling to herself ... Later Rajath was Presenting ,he is good too &  answering questions from Neha ,after few min's Ram starts grilling him , Rajath was trying his best to put upto Ram ,but he was somewhere loosing , so Priya understand it is turning to personal so she cuts Rajath ,intervening & continues  ,Ram was asking questions ,she is explaining very well ,Ram thinks ,Goshhh she is very good at her work , beauty with brains ... later the discussion went smoothly , Ram & Priya agrees with few points of either sides ... Rajath was also Impressed with Ram & Priyas work , he goes to Ram saying it was brilliant presentation , Ram smile at him ... nd they end discussion ,by adding few points .. they decide to present this to their HOD's ,nd schedule their meeting to next week ,  so all were going out of the room ,when Ram who is standing stops priya asking her for few inputs , Priya looks at Vikram & says she will join them later  ,they can go ahead ... Rajath says he can wait but Vikram says he have some other work in which he can use his help , so they left .. after all left , priya was pointing to few points on file showing to Ram ,when Ram starts nuzzling her neck , she says stop , which she really don't mean & Ram can easily understand tht ... she says U don't need any thing ,right pointing to file... he says i do need but not from this closing the file on table ,nd turning her to him holding her waist , he squeeze her waist slightly nd start kissing her ,she was holding table , trying to control her self & says why u dint even call from morning , he looks at her & says so u did miss me ,then wht stopped u calling me , she with a angry look says so u did this wantedly , he smiles bending to get hold of her lips , she push him saying , i was waiting whole day , now u want to do all this , she was abt to walk out Ram holds her hand , nd hugs her from back touching his chin on her shoulder says i was waiting too to get a call from u ,but u were busy with ur friend figuring out to [he was abt to say to a way.. to b better than me ],but Priya holding his hands says better way to improve Patients health ... he says yaaa so U dint call  & asks how does my chamber look ..? she smiles & says Nice ,he biting her on neck line smoothly , says just nice , nd holding her tight , moving too close to her , she closed her eyes ,bit her lower lip as to stop herself & fighting hard not to respond to him & says Very Nice , now leave me i have to go ,i need to discuss abt conference related stuff with Rajath too , Ram says is Vikram not doing any thing , Priya understand wht he meant & says he is doing wht he has to do & we r doing wht we have to as we divided our work ... she says Rajath is good at his work too , i like his jokes , Ram's Grip was loosened , she says smiling some one is jealous , he says yes am , am possessive ,i don't like him , Priya turns to him & says being possessive is not good ,touching his cheek  with her hand, he says but its not bad too until we r not hurting any one & adds i cannot bear u giving more importance to any one , she smiles saying , every one will have their place in our lives , we cannot ignore , he gets irritated & says whatever ,she  asks when did u take tht Pic , he with a big smile says when did u see ... BEfore she replies to tht ,he again says i have a gift vochure for Portrait ,lets do tht ... Priya says not now Ram ,let us make our relation open first then , he immediately am open , if u want to throw a party nd introduce u as my wood by ,i will do tht this wk end itself , she says stop stop , when i said open , i mean telling to our family's nd all yar ... he says Goshhh ,am ready for tht too  ,she smiles at him & says i know ,let me go back i will talk to them in person , i don't want to disclose our relation as in phone ... & asks when will u come to India , he says may b wk after u go , & adds we will take things from there then .. kk , she agrees nd says , tonight i might go dinner with my team , i will invite Neha too , would u like to join , he says wht u want me to do , she holding his hands on her waist move close to him & say's  I want U to come , he says then am in , kissing her on her cheek , she close her eyes , he touches her lip taking his one hand from her , she hold his back , he can feel her hold on his back ... he was inches away , her eyes were still close , his lips touch her  but suddenly one of the Nurse from front desk calls for Dr. Ram ... They were inside the room so no one can see them until they come in ,but people inside can see who r coming in from out , Priya suddenly move away ,  Ram hold her hand , she says I have to go , lets meet for dinner , Ram's desire can b seen in his eyes , Priya don't say anything but just nods her head as No slowly .. he leaves her hand unwantedly , she walks away smiling at him ...

later in  Satish Room ,  Priya says we will go to dinner as team ... but she wants to invite Ram & Neha , Vikram says i will invite Neha & looking at Priya he says Ram too ... nd ask Rajath to decide place , Rajath asks why cant we 3 go ... Priya says she lives with Neha so she want her to join , Vikram adds Yes of course  & Ram also lives next , nd a very good friend ... Rajath says ok .. nd Vikarm talks to Neha , she agress to come ,he then call Ram ,he says he will come if he is free then ... 

Priya & neha went to their apartments &  get fresh ... so as Vikram & Rajath .. They  all meet at restaurant , after some time ,Priya was looking again & again at entrance , looking this Neha says in to her ear , he was in Post op ,may b he will b late... Priya smile & says tht's fine I was just looking , then Vikram starts teasing Neha , she is also giving nice teasing  responses to him ,they were having lot of fun , Priya was njoying all this , Just then music was playing loud , Rajath says to Priya how he is impressed with her working style , nd all , she says she is impressed with his work too ... he adds our tastes always match  smiling ,she says yes just then Ram enters ,he was in formal wear , nd comes to table sitting opposite to Priya... Neha asks directly from hospital , he says yaa got struck in work.. just done , as i don't want to miss this  so i came directly , Rajath gets call From India , so he excuse himself , Priya says , u look exhausted , he says U look more beautiful , she smiles with blush ... but Ram again gets an emergency call so he tells Priya ,he will b late ,so will meet her in morning  nd goes , Priya was little disappointed , just then she gets a message from Ram  saying I miss U too , she smile seeing this &  Reply back I miss u , he says we will go some other day , U njoyy ur dinner ... she replies sure.. just then Rajath comes back in , nd was extremely happy , seeing him Vikram asks wht is u so happy abt ..? Rajath says its a secret , but he is very happy indeed , he looks at Priya who is smiling ,  he asks for Ram , Neha replies he had emergency ... then again Neha & vikram got busy with their chatting & eating ... Then Rajath  asks Priya do u like working with me , R should i say do u like me , Priya don't exactly hears wht he said[ because of loud music] ,but she thinks listening to word work ,he might b asking abt tht ,so she replies Yes , Rajath gave a broad smile listening to this ,Priya smile back normally ... nd the dinner went smoothly , with cheers of Vikram ,Neha ... later they left with happy note nd after reaching apartments , Neha & Priya go to their rooms & hit bed ,when Priya's phone start ringing ,she smile broad looking at name who is calling , she lifts ,when he says , heyy Sweetheart , missed me ,she says I did but when r u coming ,he says i will sleep here itself , it will b late night until am done , she asks U will not b here even tomorrow morning in kind of sad voice , he says I will come early morning before u wake up ,don't forget to make coffee saying this he laughs & she also smile & says Good night ... he says Love U , she smile to tht ,he says Ur not going to say anything , she says take care ... he says goshhh nd adds sleep well ,she says U too & they end call ..  the night fades...!!

To b continue
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeh toh kamal ho gaya...dono jagah firstπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
wonderful update
story is moving very nicely. I think Rajat misunderstood everything
Im very excited to see what happen next...what Rajat will do next
continue soon
Edited by sandhyasn - 9 years ago
MittalKanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update
Continue soon
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb
but smelling some twist it in her way
 hope no MU. wil create b/w raya and 
no separation..
Thank u di for ur pm 
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BEAUTIFUL
Aww such a  lovely  update . 
so  priya  solved  it
she handled him well
so  she  want  to marry him 
hmmm
 great  going
 loved  romance part

very  romantic n  awesom update

ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somethng is fishy abt rajath and his behaviour...
Hope he doesnt create pbms btwn raya..
Gud update.pls continue soon.. πŸ‘
rosinagoor thumbnail
Beautiful update
continue soon 😊
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
raya k small small payaar wale moments were so adorable!!!
But this rajath...What is he up to??
Uff...kitna irritating insan hai!!!!
please continue soon
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

<font color="#ff0000">yeh toh kamal ho gaya...dono jagah firstπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
</font>

<font color="#ff0000">wonderful update</font>
<font color="#ff0000">story is moving very nicely. I think Rajat misunderstood everything</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Im very excited to see what happen next...what Rajat will do next</font>
<font color="#ff0000">continue soon</font>

Sa dhya don't worry about rajjo, gadha kahi ka hamesha priya k peeche padta hai. Hihihi
mujhe pata tha u will feel bad for hima πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›