Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, it is Gaurav Khanna 😊 and he's from Kanpur 😊
woow ekta u seem to have whole biography of him 😛
😆😆 Sure I do.. I've been a fan for a long time now.. eversince his first episode in Kumkum! But for the whole biography, refer to Rach aka Gaurav's Love 😳😳 The username says it all 😉😃
Originally posted by: gaurifan
He was in Kumkum?? When?? Where? In what role? I dont remember
Ofcourse.. he's been in Kumkum since a year n half.. since the leap happened! Gaurav plays Sumit Kumkum' son.. Sharman Wadhwa. And if I can add.. he does a brilliant job of it! 😳😳