seriously😆who cares if they are punjabi...at the end of the day...their just INDIANS😆
BUT STILL THEY ARE PUNJABI!!!!!! haha 👏🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
seriously😆who cares if they are punjabi...at the end of the day...their just INDIANS😆
BUT STILL THEY ARE PUNJABI!!!!!! haha 👏🥳
Originally posted by: aamna_4eva
woah i thought they were all bolly!! hrithik is from punjab 😳 and so am i, im a punjabi from Pakistan 😳 😳
when i read hiz profile... i was really surprised that he 2 was from punjab 😛
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1