Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neema.khudarath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing update...neha n vikram scenes are good...but priya didnt say i love u...yeh rajath bi na haddi ban gaya hai raya ke beech continue soon thanks for pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM
I m just loving the flow rm n his posessiveness and Priya and her limitations.
I loved the whole thing, though ram for priya is little confusing but still she cannot deny the fact that he loves her , thoda zyada he attracted hai.

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!
Priya had a point, before taking any crucial decision brainstorming zaroor karna chahiye...afterall its a matter of someone's life...
Finally Priya ne indirectly propose kardiya!!! :-):-) 
Their kiss was just super!! can't stop grinning:-):-)

Waiting for the next update...

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
Priya indirectly accepted her love for Ram
just loved it
now requesting lika a greedy
pullleeezzz update sooon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome...lovely update
pls continue soon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good..pls cntinue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Ram is possessive for Priya...he cannot see Priya with any other.
Priya is correct but Ram's POV is more correct.
love the way story is moving...beautifully written
please continue soon...thanks for PM
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Amazing update

Ram is possessive for Priya...he cannot see Priya with any other.
Priya is correct but Ram's POV is more correct.
love the way story is moving...beautifully written
please continue soon...thanks for PM

Ufff..sabko possessiveness itni pasand kyun ati h..I dnt like it...huh
veena23 thumbnail

Sure in a min..
veena23 thumbnail
Uff..sabko badi pasand aa rhi h ram ki possessiveness. .huh..ok moving on update hope u all like it...

Part 10

In middle of night , Rams sleep get disturbed because of door knock ,Priya was in deep sleep ,he slowly make her lie down comfortably nd hurry to open door before she gets disturbed ... he sees Neha & Vikram , Neha asks loudly where is Priya ..? Is My apartment  locked.. no one opens ... Ram says' issshh' to her nd indicates to lower her voice , nd  says why r u worried she is here with me , Vikram was shocked he almost shout what ..? Ram understands his reaction & says we all can sleep in my apartment for this night , i have ur apartment keys ,but U go in.. settle down , i will get few more comforters from ur apartment ,Neha says i just want to hit bed, do wht ever u want saying she goes into bed room & sleeps , Vikram was still looking at Ram with confused expression ,Ram gets comforters from Neha's apartment looks at Vikram & says don't worry ," Priya is my life ".. ,please come in ,Vikram was relaxed a bit he comes in sees Priya in sofa sleeping peace fully , he smiles ..Ram was arranging bedding for them in hall ,after he is done , he shows Vikram his place to sleep pointing nd lifts Priya carefully like a flower nd put her on bed with Neha ... Vikram sees Neha who is already in deep sleep ,he smiles seeing her & say's Sweet dreams ... Ram & Vikram come to hall & sleep with out  saying a word , nd they slept peacefully ... In Morning ,with alarm buzzing loud every ones sleep is disturbed , Priya opens her eyes & looks around the  room , Neha says Morning in a lazy voice ,she then notice her, nd Neha says Morning Vik , Now Priya was taken back looking at Vikram on the other side ... He  just smiles looking at Priya & says go get ready U too we will b late otherwise ... Priya almost jump from bed , nd start going out  then sees Ram who is smiling at her ,she feels shy & walks out but she forget keys , turns around Neha showing her keys says want this , they both smile at each other & go to their apartment to fresh up ... Neha notice Priya's Lip Bruce , she pointing to her lip says very hot coffee isn't , rolling her eyes  she asks teasingly How is it ..? Priya just close her eyes for a second ,goes to her room saying get ready fast , other wise we will b late .. Neha laughs & goes in ...
Ram asks Vikram to fresh up, & says u can use my clothes ,but Vikram says no i will fresh up now but before going to hospital can we go to my hotel ,so tht i will change clothes , i will feel comfortable in my clothes only .. Ram says I understand ,sure we can do tht  & they start to get Ready too ...

After getting ready , Ram calls for Neha & Priya waiting out side the door , after they come , Neha & Vikram start walking to car as they talk , Ram stand by as Priya was locking , she can feel his gaze , she turns to him & smile saying shall we go , he says do we need to , We can continue the same wht we were doing last night r we can take it further ,winking at her .. she says some other day , winking back nd walks fast to Neha ... Ram , goes to them  stands with Priya ,  he says in a very low tone ... U have to pay for every minute u make me wait  Sweetheart ..  she says am good at repaying nd looks at  Vikram saying, will meet in conference & says to Neha lets start , before getting into car she looks at Ram , who is looking at her smiling , she smile back nd sit , Ram goes to his car with Vikram & all of them go to their work... 

Satish comes to Priya & asks her to come to his room as they were in conference hall , as he has an important matter to talk , she says Yes & after a while they go to his room with out informing Rajath r Vikram , Satish asks Priya to sit & tells her tht he has to go India for a family emergency , he has shared all his conference responsibilities with in his colleagues but regarding tht Patient case they discussed yesterday ,she should take lead as HOD choose her ... he asks her to help him by accepting , she couldn't say No .. Satish tells her ,he will inform her acceptance to HOD Later will tell to Rajath & Vikram too ,Priya then ask when he will leave , he replies this evening ... 

Later Satish inform abt this developments to Rajath & Vikram , bid bye to them & leave ,before going he informs Neha abt his sudden trip to India , & tells her to inform Ram , he says he will meet in person after coming back , Neha says she will tell Ram & ask him to take care ... Tht day Ram was very busy with continuous Patients ,Priya with her work ,they dint get time to meet r at least talk on phone , later in early hours of evening Ram gets a call from his front desk reminding him abt his meeting regarding Patient treatment ,before she completes he cuts saying he will attend little late ,nd adds ask Dr. Neha to take lead with our group until i join nd cuts the call as his next Patient comes in...

Neha was surprised seeing Vikram in chamber room , she comes in with other 2 doctors , then she is more surprised to see Rajath & Priya too , Vikram explains in brief wht happened , Neha asks who is the lead ,Vikram replies Priya , Neha shake hand with all smiling nd says to Priya its gonna b tough for u ,she smile back ... so they start with Neha  presenting their method , later Rajath Presents their method ... nd disagreements between ,Rajath & Neha leads to argument , Vikram was trying to cool atmosphere as much as he can , so Priya was just focusing on Patients file ... at the neck of heated argument Rajath  says to Neha , when every thing ur lead has to decide , if u don't have knowledge then why r we wasting our time here , hearing this Priya lifts her head nd was abt to stop Rajath ,just then she hears Ram's voice who was coming in , R u questioning Our Capabilities Dr.Rajath .. his voice was tough , before she r  Vikram could say anything Rajath  replies' Yes' seeing this Presentation I do , Neha was surprised with his answer , she was abt to reply ,when Ram signal her to stop , he looks Straight in to Rajath nd says' f**k off '... This discussion ends here .. nd turns to leave , Vikram says  we r not here questioning any one's capabilities Ram , lets all take a deep breath , nd  talk , BY tht time Ram was very angry ,he was at edge of his loosing temper , he says if u want this to continue ask ur colleague to apologize to Dr . Neha , Neha nods no nd says its not needed in a low tone as she very well know abt Ram's anger ... Rajath says he dint say anything against Dr.Neha but he is not happy with Presentation , nd adds if any one has to apologize it should b u Dr. Ram for ur language , before he finish his sentence , Ram turns to him & says Screw u , Priya understands wht is going to b next ,she immediately cuts saying , We r here for a Patient , to give life for him ,not to argue ... nd adds Dr. Ram looking straight in to his eyes ,[she was equally strong as him] , Please can we start fresh from tomorrow ... he says apology first , she also says in a serious voice if we have to talk abt apology's then it should b mutual ... he says u want me , to apologize to him his eye's were burning , she says If u insist it should b Mutual still looking into eyes , he for a second keep quite just looking her  ,she looks down, he immediately  stops himself &  walk's out saying we will meet tomorrow Dr. Priya ...!!!

Vikram mimes  sorry to Neha , she smiles assuring its ok , nd they walk back with Ram , Priya turns to Rajath after they left & says we have to b more patient , nd  says Neha  is explaining wht ever she can , we should b polite & we r not hear to judge any one , Rajath says , Even Ram was not Polite Priya , see his language ,wht he think of himself , Priya couldn't take any more but she dint want to defend openly too so she stops herself & says U questioned their capabilities , which U should not ,any way lets forget all this & start fresh pretending it never happened & stay focused please ... Vikram agrees & they all walk out ... Priya calls neha , she says she is waiting for her only ,is Vikram coming too , Priya says she will ask , Neha says come to Parking lot i will come too , When Priya ask Vikram he says he will come later , but now he will go with Rajath , Priya agrees nd goes to Parking lot ,Neha was normal ,nothing changed with her , Priya was abt to say Sorry but Neha stops her saying Its Ok yar , actually even i was not satisfied with my preparation & presentation ,but  Rajath pointing like tht was not friendly , Priya nods Yes , Neha says it happens lets forget , Priya smiles at her ... they reach home ,Priya notice Ram is not at home, she want to call but some where she is scared ,so she decided to wait , after some time Ram comes directly to Neha's place sitting on sofa relax ,closing eyes, Neha was talking on phone with someone standing in balcony , Priya who was in her room ,comes out hearing Ram calling her , he again call Priya though she was standing in front of him ,she with cross folded hands standing ask's tired , can i get U some coffee , he opens his eyes smiling at her opening his first few buttons of shirt says not some , a mug of coffee is appreciated sweetheart , she smiling go to kitchen , starts preparing ,when Ram says today my favorite dinner .. Pizza time , Priya says no i don't like yar U order for yourself ,nd Neha if she likes, i will eat something which is in here , Ram says if U don't eat then I wont too ,i don't want coffee too with a Pouting face like a kid, Priya was flattered looking his cuteness , she says OK i give up ,lets do ur way nd stop this emotional blackmail drama, giving his cup ,he points her to sit beside him , she sits when Neha comes , Ram says Pizza dinner tonight , wht say , she says Am in , nd they just start talking ,Then Vikram call Priya nd says he can not come but he want to talk to Neha if she is near by ,so Priya gives her Phone to Neha & they get busy talking , Ram was ordering Pizza & he goes to balcony while talking , Priya was relieved ,she was really tensed seeing him tht angry ,  after he is done on Phone he looks at her & says wind is nice , giving his hand , she goes to him nd stands with him ,holding hands , Ram puts his hand on her waist ,Priya removes , he kiss her on shoulder , she says if u don't stop i will go away , wht will Neha think , he says ,she is busy talking ,with ur talkative friend ,it will not end now , Priya smile & says yaaa ur correct , he suddenly turns to her nd give her a quick kiss on her lips ... nd says i have to get Pizza as they don't have delivery to this area ,almost running , she hitting her fore head says crazy , seeing him going nd she looks at beautiful sky takes a deep breathe ,smiling to her self ...!!

To b continue
Edited by veena23 - 9 years ago