Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neema.khudarath

plzzz update soon...waiting for update๐Ÿ˜ญ

Coming on update in a while dear...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah kya bat h sabko bada maza aa rha h ye story padhne me...hayee I am loving it...moving on update..hope u all like it

Part 8

Vikram & Neha smile seeing Ram,Priya as they come stand with them, All were talking when Satish also join them parking so all  start walking in to mall .. Ram says am really hungry yar , looking at Priya he adds who cares whether i eat r not ,Priya understands but she don't respond , so after having some food ,Every one looks for available movies at tht time & Satish says he is ok with any movie so others  choose... Neha ,Vikram & Ram choose the same & Rajath ,Priya choose same .. Immediately Rajath says we again match priya ,all of our tastes match , Ram gets very irritated  ,he tries to control as much as he can ,Priya says Yes but i would want to go with majority ,moving close to Neha ,Rajath says ok ,Am In too smiling ... but Ram was still irritated , but he stay calm ,Priya could understand tht but she ignore ...nd the time passes with fun & laughter .. Later tht Night ,all were walking in downtown , all the area,  was looking beautiful decorated with lights , few folks playing music & couples dancing at the free space ..For Priya it is so new ,but she is Enjoying all this , walking side to Vikram & Neha listening to their Leg pulling each other ,she is njoying tht too , Ram was walking behind them ,while Satish drags Rajath to Wine tasting .. When Vikram & Neha stand with a cheering small crowd for a song played ..

Ram slowly holds Priya's hand asking can we walk ... Priya takes out her hand smoothly from his ,goes to Neha tells she will walk for a while & come back ,Neha says alone ,Priya Nods No but points to Ram ,Neha smiles .. Priya goes to Ram who is waiting for her & says shall we... Ram was looking her with all love & desire ...she understands tht nd turning her face to other side ,she says don't get any ideas ,its just a walk .. Ram laughs listening to tht ,Priya asks with a smile So how many ..? Ram don't understand ,he says Wht ..? she again says i asked how many u dated ..?  Ram with smile says May I ask the same question ..? Priya says U may but first I asked so .. Ram smiles & says ,I did go to late night drink dates , dinner dates  ,if all these counts ,but never walked with a Women ,   'Just living the movement ' .. Priya turn her face ,they have a eye Lock .. He asks Ur turn , she smiles & looking around THis is all so beautiful & says turning to him am ' not a date person ' , This is my' First ever late night walk '... He understand wht she meant ... Just then a car pass by too close to them , Ram immediately takes her to a side hug ,holding her close to him , with tht sudden swift & his touch sends shiver in her spine & she don't want to let go , He couldn't stop himself any more & kisses her on her fore head nd turns himself to her fully ,lifts her chin , he sees..she closed her eyes tightly ,he says Priya , don't worry please look at me ,Please open ur eyes ,she slowly open then he touches her nose stud & says this is making me Crazy,she feels shy , he Bends to Kiss her Nose stud , Priya was lost ,she forgot everything  for a second but  a Laugh from passing by People makes her come to realty , She moves away from him , & starts walking back to Vikram & Neha , Ram don't understand anything but he runs to her nd holds her hand  saying stop yar ,why r u doing this .. she says i have to ask tht why R u doing this Ram , I cant date U , Please lets stop this ,he immediately says did i ask U for date , I know U have feelings for me ,BUt i can understand if u want to take time , but still we cant ignore wht we feel for each other Priya & says I want to b with U forever ,I want to marry U share my life with U please understand tht ..   when he was talking  Priya notices Satish & Rajath coming to them , Satish was little high ,Priya tries to take her hand from ram's grip but he wont Leave , Priya looks at him with pleading Expression & says Please give me some time  & I don't want  everyone to make stories of their own .. Ram leaves her hand & walks to Satish.. Rajath  says I think we have to Return ,Ram was angry with Priya as he feels she is not trusting him.. so he says call ,Neha nd all i will take satish to car nd starts walking ,Priya feels bad  ...Rajath comes To Priya says so lets go back ,it is very late any way ,Priya says Yaa sure saying they go to Vikram & Neha.. while walking[ Priya thinks to herself ,I know U meant every word u said Ram & I know I love U too but still let us take more time ,Please understand ] .. They reach to Vikram & Neha ,Rajath was admiring Priya through out but Priya dint notice him as she was lost in her thoughts , Nd they all start going to their car's ...

Ram says ,he will drive satish ,Rajath & Vikarm in their car & asks Neha to take his car ,nd go with Priya ... Priya want him to look at her once but Ram don't look at her nd they start to go  ,before going Rajath says sleep well Priya , she smiles saying u too.. They all go to their Places ..

while driving priya was in deep thinking , Neha says how was walk with My friend ,Priya says beautiful but she correct herself saying place is beautiful ,Neha smiles & says he is charismatic , wht u think ... Priya with smile says I think he is ur good friend ,Neha Roll her eyes like Really with questioning expression ,but Priya closes her eyes so she don't talk further , Priya was still in tht movement ,she can still feel his touch & she says to herself ,I forget everything when ur around me Ram ... how can I stop feeling like this... nd they reach home ,Neha says so From tomorrow ,Ur seminar our Routine ,starts ..lets have a good sleep ,Priya nods ,just then hears Ram coming but think may b this is not correct time to talk ,so she was also going to her room while Neha was going to her ,Just then Ram Knocks door calling Priya ,her heart start beating more fast , Neha turns & ask Priya U r getting tht Right ? ... Priya  just go to open door with out answering Neha ,Neha smile to herself nd go to her room closes her door ...

Ram look's at Priya ,she was abt to try to explain wht she meant ,but before she start he says ,take' Ur time ' , 'I can wait ' ,but i cant b just staring at u saying he hugs her tight , Priya was dumbstruck ,but after few seconds she responds holding him , thts is all he want ,Now he is relaxed ... they stand there like tht for a while & then Priya slowly breaks hug ,Ram bends to kiss her , but she slightly bending her neck back says Good Night with a beautiful broad smile ,he just touches her forehead with his forehead nd put a feathery kiss on her forehead saying Night Night Sweetheart ...  she just loves tht movement ,his warmth ,everything but she controls herself  & he goes to his apartment ,she go to her room closing door ..both sleep peacefully , but wanting to  b with each other every single Minute & the Night fades ...!!

Early in the morning just as she open her eyes ,she sees beautiful roses tht she arranged in a vase last night, a smile crept on her face... when she look at her Watch her lazy head brightens as she is getting late ,she hurried & get ready as fast as she can .. when she come out of her room calling Neha ,she replies Am almost Ready yar , Priya starts preparing tea for both ,nd coffee in coffee maker .. Neha comes out of her room smelling tea says, Very Nice & adds coffee too smells good winking ...Priya smile too .Neha takes To - Go cups & pour coffee ,tea in  & they start going ... Neha calls Ram before starting ,he says he  is ready nd coming out ,so all 3 meet out side their apartments Neha gives Coffee cup to Ram as Priya was locking door ...  Ram looking at Priya waiting for her to look at him ,when she turns nd look at him he says in a low tone ,'Morning Sunshine ' she smile & says' Morning '... he was abt to hold her hand as for a walk ,she don't give him chance as she walk to Neha Pretty fast who is at her Car .. nd turns to see him ,he gives a stern look nd go to his Car,Priya suppress her smile .& sit in car ..Ram in his .. & they start going to their work ...

The conference was held in an adjacent building next to hospital but cafeteria is like a connection to both buildings ,so mostly all staff & also Patients near & dear come there but they have separate Lounge for Medical ,Para medical staff ... So Neha dropped Priya in front of her building ,bids bye .. As Rajath who was waiting in the hall way give a broad smile to Priya ,she also smiles & ask for Vikram , Rajath says they r with head of department ,waiting for her to join too .. so they walk to HOD room ,In the room, He was actually very Impressive with credits of all but more particularly with Priya's ... so he was actually discussing to give a case to this team as Satish was the only one with him working on this case with him ,but now he want this team working on this , along with seminar[ as the seminar is held for half a day only ] ... so when Priya & Rajath enters ,Satish brief them abt the case ,Priya looks at Vikram ,he nods as yes ,so she agrees to join but both Rajath & Priya says at the same time ,Rajath looks at her & smile to himself nd when they were abt to leave The HOD tells to sit as he has to share a very important issue regarding this case as why he want a team so as to move things fast .. Looking at all he continues , Because of Psychiatry HOD who thinks ,they can do best as he has the best  team with him ,r i should say the best Doctor with him ,who thinks Giving Prescriptions  & intermittent Counselling will cure every thing instead of regular counselling with out using tablets , r avoiding as much as possible.. so this is kind of Prestige for us now & adds he is very tough to deal with so u must b very smart when ur dealing with Dr. Ram ... hearing tht name every one was surprised including satish , most of all Priya .. After they come out of the room , Satish says i should have anticipated when he said Psychiatry ,who else it could b who is best other than Ram .. should we tell him this before we start working ,Vikram says yes we should but Rajath says No ,as HOD said it is a Prestige issue so they just cant ignore tht .. Priya kept quite ,Vikram reluctantly agreed to Rajath  as Satish also thought personal & professional relations should not b mingled ...

As they went to seminar hall ,all were seated & the speeches start ,  after about 2 hrs Priya gets  message from Ram asking to come out of the hall ,Priya answers No ,as she is in middle of Lectures so cant really come out now ,Ram insists again ,Priya gets irritated & she stops responding ,Ram was very angry at her .. Seminar was done late afternoon , so  every one decides to meet at Satish room & look in to case ,Priya realizes she cut off Ram nd she slightly hitting her forehead send him a message ,free for Lunch ..after few seconds seeing Ram's reply she couldn't stop smiling , Vikram ask why r u smiling , she says Nothing .. then Satish says i asked my junior to get some wraps for lunch so we can eat & discuss in my room.. Priya says U guys go a head i will come after a while , Looking at Vikram ,assuring him ,she with out waiting for response goes to Cafeteria..  sees Ram & goes to him ,seeing her he says i will get food  & goes ,Priya sits & open's his message ,reads again I make my time available for U any time ,so don't ask me again whether i have free time because i never have tht , but i will never shut off for any other thing ... she smile again & thinks to herself ,U r a very angry Person ,but very loving too ...

After some time Ram come back , with out saying a word he start eating , Priya holds his other hand ,he looks at her ,looking at his eyes ,she says U said ur gonna give me time then , why r u angry ... Ram says I said tht & i gave whole night , this morning ,Goshhh how much more time u want  Sweetheart .. she couldn't stop laughing at his behavior & says r u serious , this is so childish Ram ,we r thinking abt life long relationship ,Please ,She can feel his grip tighten .. so she stop laughing  he stands & walk furiously from there ,Priya don't understand his behavior for a second ,she goes behind him , but after few steps she cant figure out where he went ,so she think of calling Neha & asking for his room number , still walking ,suddenly she feels a strong grip on her arm pulling her side , he points her to wall ,she was not scared this time as it is Him ,he says U cant even imagine how hard it is to stay away from U , after waiting so long we found each other nd u want to think & keeping distance from me ,U ignore my messages  & more importantly Iam no Child  understand ,he says pointing finger at her .. She slowly makes herself free , still pinned to wall though says i dint mean the way it sounded , but u r no less to a child & starts Laughing again , Ram gets irritated nd says U don't care for my feelings, goshhh No point in talking further & he turns to go ,when she holds his hand ,stopping him says I was in middle of Lectures how can i come out of hall ,if i come out like tht seniors there would think am rude , look at me , am i wrong ,he nods No ,so i had to cut u off but still sorry .. Ram says just a word sorry & goes very near to her holding her arms ,pinning her more ,his body was just inches away from her ,he bend his face ,touches her nose tip with his nose tip & kiss her on Nose stud , she was loosing herself ,[but trying to get control ] he moves towards her lips which were shivering ,he so wanted to taste those, but she puts her hand on his chest & says not Now Ram Please ... he moves back immediately , just then Vikram call her , she look at Ram & says all r waiting ,i had to go ,he was still looking at her with out blinking ,she moves further crossing him , but turns back & give a feathery kiss on his cheek ,saying i have to go to a discussion about a Patient case but i want to talk to u abt something serious ...so will meet after the work hrs ... he was in stance just nods yes to wht ever she said ... even her heart beats were raised she takes a sigh ,with a deep breath & start to go from there when Ram says I love U again ,she smiles Nodding as No & walks off , he  thinks she is awesome ,always surprises me & confuse also as i confuse her may b but will she ever accepts directly tht she love me too but still   I cant really b mad at her for long time ,she is very good at dealing people ,goshhh how can i forget she is Psychologist ..nd walks to his department smiling ,cherishing every moment they share...!!!

To b continue
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaayyy.. first again

di ...superb stry,,,i love it...
beautifully written...๐Ÿ‘
good going...
awww.. cute scenes between ram n priya...
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feel like read again nd again...loving it...waiting for next.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovelu update
Ram madly loves Priya...Priya too but she is not ready to accept.
love the whole update...
thanks for lovely update
thanks for PM...continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update!!!
Di tell me one thing yeh rajath aur priya k choices itne kyu milten hai??? ๐Ÿ˜ก
But any way love raya k sweet se takrar!!!!
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raya ne confess kar diya superb now pls show more cute n romantic moment
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...awesome...
waiting eagerly for the next update
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail