Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing updates ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Ram confessed his love n Priya too has feelings for him ..
loving the flow ..
Thank you for the PMs n Continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both the latest part were awesome
Part 5
Ram is unable to control his emotiona and love for Priya and finally he confessed to her that he is falling in love with her...
Part 6
Neha Vik also came to know about as wat Ram feel for Priya but they will not intervene as it is their personal matter and on other she also feels the same but didn't want to accept...
Do continue with next part thanx for the pm
P.S. I was very late this time sorry
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting waiting...๐Ÿค—
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 4
wow...at last they met and clear their MU too
Ram is very excited but she is confused with his character
good going...reading next part
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Part 5
beautiful part
ram not only confess but also kiss her...big step but Priya ne bhi nahi rokka๐Ÿ˜‰
Priya talking with Rajat๐Ÿ˜ก...Ram fisting his fingers...loved it๐Ÿ˜†
overall wonderful...beautifully written
thanks for PM...reading next
lovelysakshi thumbnail
wonderfully going
Ram loves her a lot but Priya mana hi kar rahi hai
he left her in anger aur abhi tak apartment mein bhi nahi pahucha...hope he is fine and nothing happens to him
full on update...like it very very much
thanks for PM...waiting for the next
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Hhaawww very emotional part both cannot see tears in each other eyes hope priya confess to ram that she also like him pls continue soon

Hehe...thank u
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Pleaaase give update..3 din ho gaye...update nahi mila.

veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmehta1957

Hi

Pleaaase give update..3 din ho gaye...update nahi mila.

Very sorry for late bas kar rhi hu update...
veena23 thumbnail
Very sorry for late...fatak se moving on update ..hope u all like it...

Part 7
Neha was also tired & she was sitting , checking her mails nd responding ..After some time when she finished she noticed it is almost 8 pm , she go to Priya's Room to check how she is feeling now but she sees Priya  in deep sleep , so she comes back to living room ,notices with in blinds tht some one sitting on curb outside , she goes close to glass window nd peep through  blinds just to have a clear view , she understands it is Ram sitting there ... so she goes to Kitchen , make some coffee for both & she goes out ,closing door with out making noise , she goes to Ram & sits beside him , Ram looks at her ,she gives cup saying Coffee , Ram smiles & take it from her ,after few Minutes he start conversation looking at her ,So u know everything ,did she say R ,Neha  says do u think she would have told me , Ram smiles &  Then ,Neha continues saying we saw everything happened in store ,Ram with a Question mark face asks "We' , Neha says Me & Vikram of course , nd adds with all sarcasm .. well we r Lucky enough as there was very less crowd in store other wise , ur show was no less than a Short film... Ram burst in to Laughing with her Sarcasm , Neha also smiles & says so 'she it is' .. Ram nods nd looks at Neha saying 'she is all it is' , Neha then put her hand on Ram's hand & says then Give her some time ,take it easy .. He then says Yes I will do wht she[Priya] is comfortable with nd smiles , Neha tapping on his shoulder says Relax ,every thing will b fine , i don't want to eat ,i have some pending work will complete then  sleep ,she asks wht abt U , Ram says nothing , even I will finish my pending work & sleep  ,don't feel like eating , so they both get up ,then ram gives a new I-phone to Neha & says give her this  , she don't need to depend on cards i added this number to my Vonage connection ,she can call India any time & talk as much she want ,she don't need to worry abt Minutes , nd ask her to use this ,Neha takes the Phone  & start walking to  their  apartments , before entering Ram stops & look at Neha , then she says with out Ram asking ,Priya is in deep sleep & adds Good night Yar , Ram says Yup Nighty Night yar & they go in ...

In around 4am  Priya wake's up , check's time & tries to sleep for more but she cant ,she finally gets up from bed ,get freshen up nd checks on Neha ,peeps in to her room & sees her in deep sleep , she then thinks to call her parents but remembers tht she forgot to get calling card nd she forgot to take phone from Neha , so she again just walks back to her room ,thinking ,then she notice I-phone with a note under ,Neha writes ..This is for U to use  here ,Vikram's NUmber & code is written to call India & says don't worry abt minutes i will explain later ..Priya smiles & says to herself ur a Savior ... First she calls India ,to her parents  & says sorry  for calling so late ,when she was supposed to call once she settled but she slept ,then her mom cuts in telling why r u worrying thts Ok as Vikram already called & informed abt Ur stay , how they got settled , Priya is relieved , She talks to her ,later her dad ,asks for Arjun ,but her Mom says Arjun left to their home & says call ur sister so u can talk to both ,Priya says she will call later ,After few talks Priya cuts the call ,she was feeling very Relaxed now , to kill time she thinks she will call Vikram nd check if he is awake ,So she calls him ,Vikram picks call immediately as he is also Awake , Priya says Good Morning ,U woke up , i was just trying ,did i disturb U , Vik says No yar i was awake much before just killing time & smiles, Priya then says so , Vik says wht so , Priya then says did u ,i mean do u actually she was searching words to ask him whether he saw wht happened in store , Vik understands her Question & also her hesitation so to make it easy he says Yes we saw everything , Priya understands he mean Neha too,so she don't ask further but Vik adds ' U &UR Ram' are crazy , thank goodness there were very few people otherwise Nice scene by u both  , Priya smiles & says Yaaa it was nice scene though she is not crazy but Ram is & making her too ,& also adds he is not My Ram ..kk with a pouting expression ,Vikram smiles saying its just been a day ,nd here we r talking abt things which we even never thought would b happening here , Priya smiles & says Yaaa , exactly ,Vikram adds he is very crazy ,weird but Priya cuts in nd says come on he is not weird ,just crazy but kind of good Crazy u know ,Vikram says ohh ur defending ,Priya bites her tongue ,Vik again adds Good crazy ,is their a word like good crazy , Priya says ok ,lets just leave this topic now , Vikram Smiles Yes of course adding take some time & give him time Priya, Priya says Hmm & asks when will u come here ,wht is the plan for today ,Vikram understands she want to change topic ,so he says ,Satish told them tht he would join for break fast but u know i will talk to him & we 3 will come to ur apartment ,so we all can decide wht we could do , Priya says sure but she will confirm with Neha once she wakes up & call him , Vikram says sure do tht ,if Neha is fine then we all will come .. nd says lets try to  sleep ,Priya agree's ,Vikram says will wait for ur call  Priya says ok  nd they cut call & trying to sleep again ,Priya rewinding events from Yesterday ,closes her eyes, drifting to sleep ...!!

Around 7.30am priya wakes up , she check's Neha who was still sleeping ,so she goes for bath  nd when she comes out she sees  Neha opening blinds ,  so she come to Living room saying Good morning , Neha turns to her saying Good Morning yar , How r u feeling now ..? Priya says Much better & she goes to kitchen saying thanks for the Phone , i talked to India & also Vikram ,& she says wht Vikram told her, Nd starts preparing Tea , Neha reply's to Priya , its great ,they could come Yar ,not a problem u don't need to ask permission , Priya just smiles ,kk Tea will b ready soon ,i  will call him & ask them to come , Neha says... yaa  sure ,i will fresh up saying she goes to Rest room ,Priya calls vikram & they say they come in an hr r so ... Then Priya open the window door ,nd stands in balcony ,enjoying fresh air ... Ram was Right there  in his balcony ,Looking at her thinking[ Goshhh ,she is so beautiful like blossom , her simple Salwar, [ tight fit] her curves Ishhh & her nose stud  damm sexy,Turn to me 'Sweetheart' , please look at me] with broad smile ,Just  then Priya bends to look into Ram's balcony but seeing him looking at her smiling [ thinking did he understood i was looking for him]  immediately turns to other side , closing her eyes tight , Ram though standing in a composed manner[ but inside he was like Jumping monkey ],  nd he says 'Morning Sunshine ' , Priya couldn't stop  her smile hearing tht ,she looks back to him & says V.Good Morning ... Just then Neha comes to Priya , seeing Ram she says heyyy ,want some tea , Ur Priya made it , Priya gives a serious look to her , Neha roll her eyes ,Ram says Iam a coffee Person , U both Enjoy ur tea , Neha then ask him to join for breakfast as others r also coming ,Ram says yaa Vikram Just called me ,I will come after getting ready & smiles looking at Priya , Priya smile back nd goes in ,Neha winks at Ram pointing to Priya ,he smiles & goes in ,Neha joins Priya for Tea & they have a nice girly peppy talk ...

After some time Neha says she will get ready , Priya nods her head nd says she will start making  french toast  for breakfast ... & she starts doing stuff around in kitchen ,Putting some music on [ she likes to listen to nice old romantic ,melodies.. ] nd the time passes ,Neha comes out & even they hear Knock , Neha comes saying I got this , nd she goes ,open's  door  welcoming  Vikram ,Rajath & Satish In, Priya switches off Music... Satish starts saying Yummy toast's walking to Priya ,with Vikram , Priya says Hi to all 3. Neha asks Rajath ,did u sleep well ,he replies Yes for the whole day i was sleeping ,She asks him to sit & switches On Tv , Vikram comes to Neha taking a toast from Priya ,saying Ohhh U have Dish network , can watch all desi channels , Neha says not not all but few music ,news sports & 4 regular channels , we took this package as Ram loves Cricket , Vikram says me too eating his toast , Neha smiles at him then she goes to Satish & Priya ,Satish was talking to Priya  ,asking her how she is feeling & all , Neha says to Priya , am hungry yar holding her stomach &  by the way U need any help , Priya smiles at her & says U go eat , i can handle ,No problem then Satish asks Neha Where is Ram yar ..? Neha says I dont Know ,he said he will join ,satish says kk i will call saying  he walks to Rajath & Vikram who were flipping channels , calling Ram , He picks up ,then he is in Hospital as he had emergency ,may b he cant make up now ,but will join them as he is done , Satish says tht's fine , we will b here ,will wait for u ,but if we will plan  to go visit any place near way ,he will keep him posted  nd cuts the call , some where Priya was disappointed listening this, but she wont let it out to show ... Every one enjoy's break fast ...

After break fast done , all sit & starts chatting ,Neha was cleaning ,winding up in Kitchen insisting Priya to relax, so Priya relax nd sits watching a song on tv , Rajath comes back to sit as  Neha softly denies his help as already vikram is helping her ... So Rajath ,Satish & Priya were watching Tv ,Rajath starts conversation & they start talking , he was telling few jokes & Priya couldn't stop Laughing at ,after a while Neha ,Vikram also Joins ,they all were having fun ,Specailly Neha &Vikram teasing each other ,nd also laughing at Rajath jokes , After some time Neha says , u guys have only 3 wks , already 1 wk nd is done , wk days we cant plan any thing else ,as we will not have time ,so we will plan for next wk nd for near by beach , & we will go Apple r peach Picking ,wht u guys think ,then satish says its Perfect , lets decide tht looking to other 3 ,they will just nod & vikram says U decide we will follow , Then Rajath says , am tired of sleeping ,wht can  we do today  , Neha says kk we will go for a movie in afternoon & can we can go for downtown here ,it is beautiful during night , all agrees , & they start talking , satish inform this to Ram by message ,he gets a reply after some time ,he then says looking to every one ,Ram is also joining , he started he will  b here in no time , Priya & Rajath don't here as they were looking to some articles in I-pad nd discussing ... After some time Ram comes in , by tht time Priya was sitting with Rajath though with a maintained distance ,she was involved in the topic so she totally ignores wht is happening around ,nd while they were talking ,  Rajath puts his palm on Priyas palm & with other hand pointing her to different view on I-pad , Ram who was watching all these though ,Neha & satish were talking to him could not take it any more ,Vikram was watching tv.. Ram gets up & goes to Kitchen trying to ignore wht he is not able to handle , nd  searching for breakfast ,but he don't see any thing left , he raise his Voice to Neha , asking where is my break fast yar , Just hearing his Voice Priya turns back , he was looking at her when Neha was going to Kitchen ,Priya notices his look on her hand ,she then realizes & she takes her hand back in a shift , telling Rajath i will help Neha .. But  Ram says to Neha .. Th ts fine if she had to make now , he will go to his apartment & get some coffee , nd starts walking ,then Priya walking to Kitchen ,they were in kind of opposite to each other tells I already made coffee here , saying she goes to Kitchen ,ram just sits & start watching Tv with Vikram ,Satish was busy with his phone , Rajath was looking at Priya , Priya smiles at Neha nd says U go sit i will make ,so she make coffee for Ram ,nd gets cup to him , He looks at her ,takes the cup putting his fingers to the holder almost interlock's with Priya fingers , She felt goosebumps with his touch , she immediately pulls back & sits with Neha ... after a while all starts to go out ... Then Neha ,we have to change ,by tht time Satish went out still talking on phone, Vikram asks Ram ,who is standing at door entrance Pointing to next door ..'Is this Ur apartment '.. Ram says Yaaa, why dont u come & have a look ,until they get ready ,saying he walks out ,Vikram calls Rajath ,Ram just smiles at Rajath ,then all 3 go to Ram ,Neha & Priya go to change ..

After some time ,Neha shouts Guys shall we start ,standing out ,she was looking Cute ,Vikram was looking at her with out blink ,Neha notice tht & smile at him , after they come ,Rajath asks for Priya ,Neha says she will come in a Minute , nd starts going to car ,Vikram walks beside her say's Ur looking beautiful ,Neha blushes ,nd as they were waiting ,they just start talking , Rajath was walking Very slowly , Ram was locking his apartment ,when Priya comes out & she locks her's , He turns to her & was Jaw dropped looking her ,she was wearing a Rose pink c lour Long frock ,leaving her hair loose ,she was no less than an angle to him , He stop himself going to her ,with out saying anything ,he starts walking ,even Priya starts at the same time , She don't understand this but she feel his gaze all along , she was expecting him to say something abt her looks , they were taking very slow step's ,Then Rajath turns back ,looks at Priya ,he was mesmerized too ,he stops until she comes by , when she was passing him ,he says Ur absolutely Stunning Priya ,This Frock is looking very beautiful on U , ram walks very fast to car, Priya just looks at Rajath & smiles, she want to go to Ram ,but she don't , Ram got very irritated with this ,Priya understands very well wht he is feeling ... nd they start to go ,Priya ,Neha in Ram's Car , Vikram ,Rajath in Satish ... Priya notices Ram checking her through rear mirror ...

They reach Mall , when Neha & Priya were getting down , Ram says Neha U go to Vikram ,[who was outside mall with Rajath ]pointing to him , I & Priya will come after i Park car , Priya don't understand but when  Neha looks at her , she indicates tht's fine , so Neha gets down , goes to VIkram ,Ram start to go , Neha goes to Vikram ,when he asks ,she say's they will come after parking & asks where is satish ,Vikram says he is looking for Parking slot ,Rajath gets annoyed when he hears Priya went With Ram , but they decide to wait there... Ram after few min's ,Parks car ,nd turns to Priya , she was expecting a big blow  from him ,nd she was trying to prepare herself to b calm , but Ram suddenly get down nd even before she responds he sits back beside her ,Priya gets tensed ,but before she could say anything Ram gives a Bouquet of Red roses [which he gets while he was coming from hospital itself ] & say's Ur Much more beautiful than these Sweetheart ... Priya looks at him & takes flowers , Put them back in car ,& she gets down with out saying a single word , Now Ram was surprised & tensed too ,he gets down ,& runs to her ,slows down & walks beside her ,but he wanted to touch her ,he was with holding tht thought wit much hard , Priya sees every one ,then she says in a  low tone to Ram , I like Roses & smiles looking at him , he was totally lost in her ,he just says' Love U ', Priya shut her eyes , nodding her head as a' No' expression but Smiling , Ram smiles looking at her lovingly & walk to group ...!

To b continue