Poll
.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sushmita Sen's brother isn't that bad looking. He should have tried his hand at acting.
Originally posted by: tanya.91
wow...I have never seen sush's bro before. He looks quite like SAchin tendulkar in top left solo pic of him and a bit like harman baweja too at some places, but he is good looking nonetheless...tfs
I adored him in BB. He's such a lallu; a very loveable guy. 😆Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila
Rahul Bhatt. I know...I know. But I actually like him.😆
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila
Rahul Bhatt. I know...I know. But I actually like him.😆
Was never a fan of her acting but Sonali Bendre has hit it out of the park in her new web series..such amazing acting and all reviews have...
...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
3