Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: srkthebest
priya.nair, if you look at my original post you can see that I started of the post praising the two kids. Again, I do admit they are talented (at least the boy is...i dunno about the girl). However, they have no team work at all. Did you see how many times they cut off each other, trying to stop each other, etc? On the other hand, did you see naveen and juhi (North ki shaan)'s team work? That's what I call a perfect example of GOOD teamwork.