jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the pm..😛 Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
thank you for the pms ðŸ˜›
story toh express train ki tarha bhag rahi hai ðŸ˜†
priya is confuse   n Ram irritated with rajat ðŸ˜† i can understand Ram's feeling as i am also irritated with Rajat ðŸ¤£
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dekho kitni sudhri hui hu main..iske update kitni jaldi jaldi de rhi hu..lol..thank u all for liking..moving on update hope u all like it...

Part 6

Priya was quite ,Neha asks wht happened, she says her stomach is upset ,Neha says then we will go to Pharmacy first & will take medicine ,Priya says No if I sleep ,every thing will b settled ,Neha says Ok , then she remembers Vikram wanted to come so she ask  Priya ,can u call Ram & ask him to pick Vikram ,come to store ,Priya dial the number & put it on speaker, Neha looked at Priya like With a 'What' expression but when Ram picks the call ,she asks the same ,he says sure he will pick & join them .. After they reach store , Priya was looking around & taking wht she want ,Neha was in different line , just then Ram comes in with vikram ,they see Neha ,go to her , Vikram smiles at Neha , Ram's eyes were searching only for priya , Vikram asks for Priya ,Neha says she is in next line , Immediately Ram looking at both says U guys take wht u want , i will help Priya ,saying so he walks to other line with out waiting for their response , Neha starts the conversation abt some brand names pointing to some Food packets nd passing some comments , Vikram couldn't stop laughing to those ..

Ram goes to Priya , stands beside her with cross folding his hands , she notices him but wont look at him , he moves more near to her, she moves away nd turns to him [they were facing each other ] she looks at him very seriously & tries to sound as calm as she can , nd tells ' I don't Love U Ram'  so ,wht happened before can never happen again , i don't want to Know U ,I don't want any of this ,so please let's b professional , Just friends nothing beyond tht , nd she starts walking away , just then Ram holds her hand & says U dint stop me Priya , U dint & i cant be Ur friend r just maintain Professional relation , These many Years i never felt like this for any other Priya , U r the one for me ,  Even Now i want to b near U , put my arm around & hold U , i want to make Love to U , be with u in thick & thin ,not for a Period but for For Life  the more we try to hold back, the harder it get Priya... she release her hand nd walks out of the store ,she had tears & thinks wht is happening to me ,why am  I not able to b hard on him ,when ever he comes near why i feel so good ,when he kissed why i felt it so correct its just few hrs i really met him ,but wht he said is Correct ,its becoming more hard to hold back , but again thinks , this is exhausting ,she has to relax first to think St aright ... Ram was standing the way he was ,he don't understand wht he should do to make her believe him , he was lost .. Vikram & Neha saw all happened they were in kind of shock , When Neha wanted to go to Ram ,Vikram stops & asks is ur friend really Good for Priya ,Neha turns to him saying ,no one else can even reach to his line , she is happy for Priya saying so she moves to walk ,then Vik says ,don't ask him any thing ,I will not ask Priya ,we will let them know tht we know abt all ,let them figure & open up themselves ,let us give some time & adds I think tht would better for us to do , Neha thinks for a minute ,takes a deep breath agrees with Vikram ..

so they go to Ram , asking where is Priya , Ram says may b she is out ,i will go to her ,u guys bill these ,saying he gives  stroller which Priya left there& he goes out looking for her ,priya was near Neha's car ,she had tears in her eye's ,Ram couldn't bear tht ,he goes to her , seeing him coming Priya says not again Ram , i am exhausted  ,Ram says fine , u want me to stay away from U , i will ,i will not bother ,but don't do this , I cant bear it Priya , I just cant take it , seeing U in tears tht too because of me will kill me Priya , I cant give u logic answers why is this happening , we just actually met ,we don't know abt each other , blah blah ... But bottom line I cant see U in tears ,nd like everything else even this is true , I want to give all my Love , i want U to love me ... But not this ,he had tears in his eyes ,when he was talking , nd tht is making Priya very weak ,she was just looking at him ,saying all he just goes to his car nd drove fast ... by the time Neha & Vikram come out of store ,see's Ram leaving ,they go to Priya, They dont ask any thing ,Vikram gives a smile to Priya , they both sit in back seat , Neha was driving ,No one talks , Priya was looking outside , but tears were rolling down her cheek , she is trying very hard to stop & control her emotions but she could only remember his teary eyes & tht was killing her...!!

Vikram asks Priya when they were nearing his hotel , U want me to come with U ,i can go back later night ,but Priya says No ,she just want to sleep after going ,we will meet tomorrow ,he dont argue ,but he says my hotel & room extension number is with Neha ,call me if u need any time , Priya nods with  slight smile.. After dropping him ,Priya & neha go to their apartment , Priya looks for Ram's car which is not there , Neha notice this but prefer to keep quite , they both go in ,Neha says I know ur exhausted Priya ,go sleep ,after u wake up u can call India ,Priya gives a fake smile to her & goes to her room ,lay's down on bed ,nd touches her cheeks,forehead & lips nd says to herself even i never felt this Ram ,this feeling is new ,Ur the only one who came this close to me [R] should i say whom i let to come this close , why Am not able to  see tears in Ur eyes Ram , i don't know[ R] am not sure abt any other feelings but I cant see tears , pain In U  , I cant , May b I feel the same as u do ,but i need some time ,Sorry Ram for hurting U but actually seeing u hurt  is hurting me more ...  she just goes to sleep thinking with out knowing ...!!!

To be continue...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hhaawww very emotional part both cannot see tears in each other eyes hope priya confess to ram that she also like him pls continue soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice and emotional...
pls continue soon
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm