gf its on d3 current track and abhiya situation. So i write that. Dnt be sad. :(Originally posted by: LW3CMMKNJS7BPN2I
Y do u even write such a os!? cnt u think positive and write smthing happy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
gf its on d3 current track and abhiya situation. So i write that. Dnt be sad. :(Originally posted by: LW3CMMKNJS7BPN2I
Y do u even write such a os!? cnt u think positive and write smthing happy?
yupy its me vishu. Bdw thanx dude. How r u? I was here.Originally posted by: prateek.007
Vishu..!! Right.?Dude where were u..?Anyways u are habitual to potray such emotional stuffs in such an Awefull manner..I loved it dude,The concept was emotional n quite touchy..I enjoyed it
Thanx for the PMPrateek