zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ram telling Priya everything about himself was so cute
Awesome update.
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sooo interesting...pls one update tommorw...pllsss.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update di!!!
Loved it !!
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story...
aww..raya ke mu katam...cute..
continue soon...
thanks for the pm..
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting waiting...pls update soon.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rajath MU Vik Priya as a couple ha ha ha
Neha seems person with full of fun and advanture
So Raya met and cleared the MU between them
they seems attracted to each other in their first meeting only
Pls continue soon thanx for the pm
sorry for late reply
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jmehta1957

Waiting waiting waiting waiting...pls update soon.

Very sorry for late will update in a min...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u all for ur love & application. ..it means a lot to me...moving on next update hope u all like it...

Part 5

In restaurant satish ends his call &  looking at Vikram he says they r almost here ,we will place our order ,then Vick says tht's fine he will wait for Priya nd says to Rajath if he want he can place his order ,Rajath nods & will b placing order with Satish ,just then Neha along with Priya comes in ,Vikram waves at them ,Neha smiles at Vik ,walks to the table along with Priya ,Ram  enters after parking his car , he sees them all & go to Table , Neha introduces Vikram & Rajath they Shake hands & were seating ,Priya wantedly avoids Sitting beside Ram , she moves to chair next to Vik , but she dont notice Rajath sitting to other side[ she sits in between Vik & Rajath ] , Ram was constantly stealing glances at priya though he was hearing to Satish ,who is talking abt fund raising , Vik  sees Priya nd asks  ' Wht happened,R u not feeling well ' she says nothing every thing is fine ,but she is way too sleepy & adds may b jet lag , he says yaaa it can b ,u will b fine by tomorrow , Rajath who is sitting next to Priya listening to this says to Priya sleep after going back , then u will b fine ,Then Neha says No ,if u sleep now ,it will become very hard for u to get use to changed timings , better not to sleep now , but sleep early hrs of night , nd says we have only 1 more free day ,once the wk starts we will have hectic work so better she try  to get use of new timings fast , Priya  smiles at her then Vik asks Neha wht else will b good to do as he is having same problem ,Priya notices Vikram's interest on Neha ,even Neha was equally showing interest to talk to Vik ,they started talking ,knowing each other sharing their details, they were kind of busy with their chat...

Priya smiles seeing them both , nd she takes glass of water , while she was drinking ,some water drips but she get hold of glass before she loose & wipes her lips lightly ,Ram who is noticing all this couldn't take his eyes from her,specially her neck line where a water drop was shining , a lump got struck in his throat , he could nt take his eyes off from there , Priya can feel his gaze , she was feeling uncomfortable , so to avoid his looks she turns to Rajath & starts talking to him, as they r of same subject it was very easy for them to have a conversation , Ram was trying to ignore as much  as he can , just then the food arrived , actually Satish orders appetizers for all , few his choice & few Rajath's choice ,Priya likes Non-veg very much nd her fav was Chicken lollypop ,seeing tht she immediately says My fav ,then Satish says it's Rajath choice pointing to him ,  Rajath smiling at Priya adds  our taste also match , Priya says Yes it does match ,smiling .It was enough for Ram , but he was controlling his anger nd automatically his fists were tightening , but Priya was busy chatting with Rajath , njoying her Fav dish , then the main course comes  , Priya was not feeling well so she says she cant eat any more ,  Rajath was insisting her at least to taste just then waiter gets a Masala chai ,Ram indicates him to go to Priya , he goes to her saying Tea Mam , Priya looks at Ram but he don't see her ,just then Vikram says , this is wht she really need  ,nd looks at Priya "correct ' ,Ram looking at Vikram Says it always help to avoid sleep & also to b active ... Priya want to say thanks but Ram wont look at her , she dont understand wht is happening ,she was not able to take tht , but still says Thanks, Ram looks & just nods , looking intensely she was unable to break eye contact with him ,she want to but she was not able to do , then Rajath continues their conversation , With great difficulty she breaks eye contact [ but she was hoping for him to break ] , nd trying to concentrate on wht Rajath  is talking but she was not able to respond as she did before , she again turns to Ram but he was not looking at her ,nd she don't understand why is it bothering .. nd after finishing their food , Neha asks Ram ,will u take us to grocery shopping ,if u have other commitments we can back to apartment , Me & Priya will go by my Car from there, Then Priya says looking at Neha tht she is very tired ,she will rest for some time may b later they can go , Neha says Ok ,so all started to go , Just then Vikram says he will want to come with them for shopping , Neha says sure in a jumping posture , Ram notice this nd smiles seeing both..

When they reached apartment , Neha asks to drop her at apartment Lease office ,saying she has some work ,will finish it Nd come ,gives Keys to Priya & says i will come in 15min r so ,getting down from car before Priya could say anything , they reach their building , Priya gets down nd waits for Ram ,but Ram with out looking at her walks fast after parking ,Priya feels bad ,she don't understand ,so walks fast nd call ram before he tries to go in to his apartment , she asks R u still mad at me , he turns to her & says No ,then why r u behaving like this , Ram could't stop himself , he says wht else exactly Match , Priya gives a stern look nd  go's in with out saying a word ... Ram enters his apartment ,but he feels bad , he think he should apologize ,so he goes & knocks calling Priya, She was very mad at him but still she don't want to create a scene nd thinks well she is going to stay only for few days  ,so she goes open's door , Ram  says 'sorry' in a low tone looking at her nd takes a step forward Priya gives him way to come in , she was abt to say something but Ram Turns to her & Says ' I Love u ' ,she was dumb struck , nd says instantly ' I don't ' ,nd  when he was abt to speak further she shows her hand indicating to stop ,nd says Is it Joke ,how can u love  , U don't know me ,we just met ,may b talked once , tht doesn't mean Love ,Ram says in a calm manner kk Priya how many days u want me to wait , lets say i will come again nd propose after wk r month , let it b a any number of days will say the same to u ,because this is wht i feel .. Priya looks at him ,she understands how serious he is , but still she says' No' , then Ram asks R u not single [his heart pace increased to full speed] when he asked tht , she immediately says No , he shut his eyes for a second , she continues its not tht Ram , I was never really in to this ,I  want to marry by my parents choice & will Love only him ,  So please don't make things weird for us . Ram says , Why u think ur Parents will not like me , i will talk to them , Priya gives him a killer look  & says we can be Friends nothing more than tht ... Ram , looks at her & Says ,Now Ur turn ,she asks "what' ,he says i told u all abt me now Ur Turn ,saying he sits on sofa , pointing her to sit too ,Priya also sits ,he was looking at her waiting for her to start ,she sign's & tells abt her family ,education etc etc ..He was listening with all his concentration , but he was not able to take his eyes off her , she says tht's all ,this is me switching tv on , Ram was not able to stop himself ,he want to go near her ,kiss her but he can't so he is Praying for Neha to come fast , after few minutes he could not stop any more ,he suddenly goes near her nd kiss on her cheek ,she was shocked but will not stop him, he kisses on her forehead , holding her face ,then her other cheek , nd then he moves to her Lips , her lips were shivering ,his lips touch her lips lightly , she closes her eyes, just then Neha knocks door , Priya suddenly pushes him ,Ram was lost in her ,Priya was too but she get hold of herself fast,she cant understand wht she actually feels , she goes fast almost run's & opens door , Ram corrects his posture & sits comfortable ,Neha comes in & sees Ram says ,Ohhh good Ur here , i was wondering how Priya is not sleeping ,then Priya interrupts  Neha  asking Can we go shopping now , i have to get calling card for India too ,if its Ok , Nd says Please , Neha looks at Priya nd thinks may b she is missing her family nd want to talk ,so she says kk let's go ,Ram was abt to say he will come , when Priya again says Let's go Neha ... So Ram kept quite looking her ,she was not looking at him , Neha asks U want to come ,he says No ,i will wait for u guys here , saying he starts flipping channels .. Priya was still Processing wht has happened , she don't understand why she din't stop him , she actually likes wht happened ,but she don't want to accept , she left with Neha ,fighting her own self , Here Ram just smiles to himself nd was cherishing  his beautiful movement ..!!

To be continue...