Posted: 9 years ago
rashmi humse wait nahi ho rahi 
jaldi se aajao .
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

bas thods sa time aur

I wanna read before work so i dont feel tempted to read update whilst at work lol
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for update 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Punarvivah

(Priya has made this beautiful banner for me๐Ÿค—)

( This beautiful Banner is created by Waheeda.)

My fingers are crossed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part-67

Geet was little confused ..she looked at the watch .It was saying 11:00 pm-why he is calling me at terrace at this time.It's quite late.ans why he left the note..he could tell me it earlier..but she shrugged her thoughts and changed in to that suit..she combed her hair and left them open. She went to the terrace,, She looked there ..It was pitch dark there. She got scared seeing that darkness.

Being scared she called-Maan..Are you there?

And then she felt some one moving towards her..She again got scared to see that figure-Maan is it you?

That figure did not reply but she heard a click sound and a light on the terrace was switched on-Geet closed her eyes due to fear ..but she heard Maan's voice-Geet don't be scared It's me Maan and Geet opened her eyes and looked in the direction of Maan's voice..

She found maan standing in front of her..

Maan was standing near the shade which was separated from the terrace by a decorated string curtain..He was standing there and was looking at her with deep eyes..Geet's eyes dipped below from his face and she noticed that he was wearing a white shirt which was open .and his broad and hard chest was quite visible to her in that dim light..Maan moved towards her..His eyes were on Geet and Geet's eyes were on him..She was staring at him without blinking eyes..She did not know why she was not able to remove her eyes from him today..this one day had brought so many changes between them..The guilt of thinking about each while hiding from each other was no where between them now .

Maan moved towards her and she in effort to remove her gaze from him moved too and she hit in the lamps which were kept there to use to lit the terrace at night. It fell down and broken glass scattered everywhere  ..  Geet was standing between the scattered pieces of glass .She wanted to move but could not  because anywhere she took her foot to move  every piece was reflecting Maan's image in it.. and she could not put her feet at those pieces.

. She was standing there unmoved now wondering what to do?

Maan came near her and stood in front of her he was still looking at her but Now Geet was not able to look in to his eyes so she lowered her lashes.

.She was feeling little nervous now..maan Looked at her and he smiled to see her standing there unmoved..He came forward and next moment He swept Geet of her feet and Geet found herself In Maan's arms.. because of this unexpected lift she clutched him with his neck

And her eyes met with Maan who was looking at her only..Her other hand was clutching Maan's shirt and her hand was in touch of his bare chest because his shirt was open..Maan hearts was at peace at that moment keeping her so close to him..

He moved towards the swing while looking at her and made her sit there..She was looking at him without speaking a word..Maan held her hand -Geet say something..Why are you so quite?

Get was still silent.she was still looking in his eyes..

Maan-ek baar dekho to apne charon taraf..

And then Geet looked around her..the terrace was decorated in a very simple yet in a beautiful way

..the chairs used to sit occasionally at terrace were arranged in very decent way with a table between them..lights on the terrace were dim and candles were kept to enchant  the beauty of the setup.

.Geet stood from the swing and went near the table"ye sab kya hai Maan.?

she pointed out at the things which were kept on the table..a heart shaped small cake was kept there and beside that cake a heart shaped gift box tied with a glazed ribbon was kept too.

She was amazed to see that arrangement-Why you have done this? 

That little awkwardness which she was feeling till now was disappeared and curiosity and confusion took it's place..

Maan too stood near her-Geet I did this all for you

Geet-For me?

Maan-Haan..I wanted to confess my feelings for you today as I was finding it very difficult to play that hide and seek between us, Neither you nor I were able to accept our feeling for each other..may be that old relation was keeping us away from accepting our feelings..But  whatever happened Yesterday...The way you  were sunk in the pain of losing me was hurting me.

Geet was looiking at him

Maan-.I always wanted to tell you that I loved you so much but could not say..Today too I was little scared for your reaction as I had decided to tell you about my feeling for you which I had for you before our marriage. I was ready to bear your anger but I wanted to tell you everything ..

Maan smiled while telling this-So I planned this for you . I thought  It could reduce your anger on me after seeing my efforts. That was the only reason that I kept my fast secret from you. I thought  to break our fast here after confessing my love for you..But maa told me in the morning that we were celebrating it at HM..

Geet-But Maan when did you do this..You left early in the morning..

Maan smiled-Wo... I did it after you all left from here ..i came here first from the office

Geet was awes with his effort

but next moment she became sad.

Maan noticed her changed expressions-Kya hua Geet?

Geet-You made so much effort in doing this and I ruined it completely

Maan-How can you say this?

Geet-you wanted to confess here and I made you forced to do that at Hm..I m sorry..she was really feeling bad..

Maan held her face in her palms seeing her sad..her eyes were little wet too

Maan-Nahin Geet don't even think that..You know whatever you did was a blessing for me..You know I was very scared for your reaction for my feeling ..but you made everything easy for me.. you made me confess my feeling so easily and without any feeling of fear of your reaction..and I m thankful to you for that.

Geet-Sachchi ?you did not feel bad?

And Maan assured her by shaking his head in a no..Geet smiled at this and maan was amused to see her changing expressions..He could not control himself and he packed her smiling cheeks and Geet blushed at that and hid herself in his chest..and he circled his arms around her

Geet-Maan what will you do with this surprise now?

Maan-I still have a surprise for you?

Geet-What surprise?

Maan picked up the heart shaped gift box and gave it to Geet

Geet-What is this Maan?

Maan-Open it and see that yourself..

Geet untied the box by pulling out that ribbon and opened it..her eyes were wide to see the object kept in that box-Maan Ye kis liye?

Maan took the box from her..and looked at the object in the box..there were two gold bands with a half figure of heart engraved on them with the diamonds..together the both bands were presenting a complete  heart shape..

Maan-Geet It was your wish to marry me again as you wanted to feel the marriage with your heart and soul. So I want to make this marriage memorable for you..

Geet-But maan I  did not mean that ..I wanted to do that only for myself..nothing else

Maan-I know..and I m doing it for ourselves. As you know how we were tied in this relation..nothing happened  as our marriage was not planned..so this time a marriage with all the rituals

Geet- how will you do that ?..i don't want anyone to know that..sab mazak banaayenge hamara..specially wo Idiot-Rahul,,he will not leave a chance to tease us..

Maan- will make sure that no one knows about it..

Geet-But How?

Maan-Geet Anie's marriage rituals will start after some days..so we too secretly do our all rituals with each other on those occasions.

Geet-.aur shadi..wo bhi kya unhhi ke saath karni hain?

Maan-No..Our marriage will take place in some temple in front of God as you wished..So let's start with the first ritual..we will start t from our engagement..Till we are married again we are going to spend these days in courtship. I know that we are going to fight  hard in our future because we both are very good at answering back...and Geet embarrassed at this .

Maan- so In those fighting moments we will remember these sweet moments to blame each other saying that you are changed now..How is the Idea?

And Geet laughed a little.-Hmm.. that mean we are not going to share the room.. hai na..and she raised her eyebrow.-dulha dulhan shadi se pahle ek saath nahin rahte hai na

Maan-No way..and he pulled her towards him by her waist-we are little different from the usual dulha dulhan..so no separate room. I cannot think now to live without you

And Geet blushed hard at his statement. Maan caressed her cheeks with a very soft finger and Geet closed her eyes feeling that softness on her face..

Maan-Geet

Geet-hmm.

Maan-open your eyes

Geet opened her eyes and Maan  signaled Geet to pick the ring and he too took the ring in his hand..and suddenly Maan sat on his knees in front of Geet and Geet was shocked to see him doing that

Geet-Maan what are you doing..Please don't do this

Maan held her hand in his and said"Shhh Geet Let me do this please .and he further said-Geet..I love you.I want to make you mine with my heart and soul... Will you marry me again?

Geet had tears in her eyes it was like a dream for her..she never thought that she could get so much love from anyone..

she nodded her head in yes and made maan stood on his feet by holding his hand..Maan  stood on his feet and they exchanged their rings with a contended feel on their faces

.. as they exchanged the ring Maan Kissed on the ring in her finger and Just then Geet saw a star coming  down towards the earth..She got excited and said-Maan shooting star..  Let's make a wish..But Maan did not turn his eyes from her face.

Geet seeing him unmoved-maan..wo chala jaayega..jaldi kijiye na..

Maan-No Geet I don't want to make any wish now..because my ultimate wish has come already true..I have found you Geet as my soulmate.. I had everything in my life accept you and now you too are mine so I don't need anything now in my life for which I have to bother these stars..I m feeling myself complete with you Geet.. meri har wish tumse judi hai aur  meri har dua me shamil ho tum Geet

Geet was so surprised at his statement.and she was touched too with his love...She had seen a Maan who was so careful for her but today she was seeing a new Maan who had nothing but love and only love for her in his heart..

She became emotional and she hid her face in his chest

Geet-Thank u maan..thank u so much for making me feel this much special..I never thought that I could get this true love ever in my life..I have everyone in my life who love me  but your love is so different and so serene. She parted away from him and looked in his eyes-I know thanks is a very useless word in front of your love..and next moment she bent down in front of him and touched his feet..and Maan was startled at this-Geet kya kar rahi ho tum? and he helped her to stand on her feet..G

Geet-Maan I don't have anything to give you in return. I don't even know if i would be able to return your love in the way you do. Geet's eyes were full of tears and her lips were trembling because of feeling too emotional..she could not understand how to express her feelings..

Maan shook his head in a no and wiped her tears-Now these tears have no place in your life..and then he wiped her tears and kissed her temple first.Then he kissed her both eyes one by one. Geet was not able to hold this love and she closed her eyes. Maan then kissed  her cheeks too..His thumb was caressing her cheeks and suddenly he stopped.. He was looking at her face .His eyes were travelling from her closed eyes to her trembling lips..her face was between his palms..Geet felt maan's hot breath on her face but did not feel any movement in his hands which were on her face..She opened her eyes and found Maan looking at herself as he wanted to seek some permission from her..Geet looked in his eyes there was something which she understood..She smiled a little and brought her face little more close to him by leaning on to him..It was her permission which she gave him without uttering a single word..

Maan too leaned on her and touched those soft petal like lips with his dry ones..Geet closed her eyes feeling that touch on her lips.. he started very softly but soon his passion increased.She clutched his arm  to take support as she was not able to make herself to  stand firm and bear that passion..Maan felt her losing the control on her body and he held her from her shoulder and waist and pulled her in to him to make her stand firmly..and his hands started to move on her back..Geet's hold on Maan's upper arm got tightened ..Her nails were pricking in his skin but both did not realize this as they were drown in that pool of passion which they were feeling together for the first time..Soon Geet was out of her breath and Maan realized it and left her to breathe..Maan touched her forehead with her's to stabilize himself as he too was out of the breath...Geet's face was flushed due the passion and was red due to breathlessness..they stayed like that for few seconds and their breath were came under control after some time Geet was too shy to look at him and she hd her face n his chest..Maan encircled his arms around her smiling at her shyness and in return Geet too encircled her arms around his waist

Maan-Geet

Geet-Hmm

Maan-wo bechara cake ..it's complaining to us that we are ignoring it.

Geet-What?

Maan-Look at this..it's feeling lonely and they both stood near the cake .Maan handed over a knife to her and he too held that and together they cut that cake

Maan-ye hamaare iss naye safar ki shururaat ke liye Geet and they fed the cake to each other..when geet put the cake in  his mouth he kissed her fingers and in doing that some cream of the cake  from Geet's hand stuck on his face..Geet stared at that place..She wanted to remove that cream from there  and the old naughty Geet raised her head in her mind..She gathered  all her courage and came little close to Maan..Maan was confused seeing her so close to him .. Before he could say a word Geet tip toed  and wiped that cream licking by  her lips and  after doing that she turned swiftly to run from there to avoid Maan but Maan held her hand..and pulled her towards her and turned her ..

Now Gee's back was in touch with Maan's chest.-Not so easily Geet and She closed her eyes feeling shy at her effort..Maan kissed on her cheeks from behind and put his palm on her eyes..

Geet-Maan ye aap..

Maan-Shhh ..  ek surprise aur hai abhi.. and  he removed his palm and she opened her eyes and the view in front of her eyes was mesmerizing. Geet saw there  a decorated image which was arranged by using LED lights and flowers.it was presenting a beautiful shape of heart with an arrow in it..

Maan wisphered from behind in her ears-I love You Geet..

And Geet turned and hugged him back-I love you too Maan...and Maan kissed on her head..

After spending few minutes in that Position

Geet-Maan...I m  tired now..

Maan-hmm.. and they sat on the swing again

Maan kept his arm on her shoulder and she kept her head on maan's shoulder..

They were sitting there without uttering a word  ..both were enjoying the closeness of each other and hearing their unsaid words..after some time Maan felt Geet shivering.

Maan-Geet  are you feeling cold?

And Geet nodded in yes

It was October so nights had started to turn cold,

Maan-chalo ..It's quite late..

And they got up from there  ..Geet moved ahead but Maan did not let her go..

Geet-Kya hua Maan?

And Maan again lifted her in his arms.

Geet-Maan what are you doing ..I will go myself. Please put me down..kisi ne dekh liye to kya sochega

Man-No..I will not. Everyone is sleeping at this time.. it's very late

Geet-But Maan. But I can walk na..I will go myself..she tried to protest

Maan-Chup blkul chup..and stop fighting..

And Geet pouted at this..and Maan packed softly on those pouting lips-That's like my Geet..

Geet-Ok as you wish  and she  put her both arms around his neck and rested her head on his  shoulder.. Now she was enjoying the ride..and Maan shook his head seeing her enjoying that ride..he reached in the bedroom and put Geet in the bed.

.she was really feeling cold as her body was cold..Maan covered her with the blanket and he too slipped in to the blanket..

Both were lying facing each other..Maan put his palm on her face 

and her face was cold  due to sitting in the open..maan shifted his pillow near Geet's pillow and then he pulled her in to his arms..she too willingly came to him as she had every right now on him..She circled her arm around his waist and put her head on his chest

Maan kissed on her head-Good night Geet

Geet-Good night Maan

And that night they both slept in each pother's embrace waiting for a new morning of the new life to begin..

PS:- ( Pictures are provided by Valli 30)

(Both the giffs used in the update are made by Lakshmi and the cake pics are edited by Valli 30.)

Lot's of love for you girls for making such beautiful Banners.edits and Giffs for my updates

Precap..Naughty Maan and a shy shy  Geet

Part-66    <-prev/next->>Part-68

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet ki date... Jaldi karo

Me first ..

Finally editing...๐Ÿ˜†

Super yummylicious update rashmi...๐Ÿ˜ณ... Maan toh cha gaya...๐Ÿ˜†

Bechare ne Kya Kya kiya...

Maan ki itni Jaldi thi ki shirt ki buttons bhi Nahi lagaye๐Ÿ˜‰... .. Lo yeh toh koi bhi mauka Nahi chodta...๐Ÿ˜†... Geet ko toh chalna bhi Nahi padta... Hamesha maan haazir hota hain...๐Ÿ˜›

Kitni pyaar I cake aur rings hai... Rings toh bohut hi achi ahi ..aur itni pyaar I confession ke baad toh kiss toh banta hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan ko aur kuch Nahi chahiye geet... Bas usse Woh dete raho... Tumse door Nahi jaayega๐Ÿ˜†

Ab dekhna yeh hain ki maan kaise geet ka khwayish poori karta hain...

Aage ka update Jaldi do ji...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Mein second aayi yipeee...

this update was such a maaneetilicious one... i so so so much loved reading it...

kya planning ki hain maan ne... just wow... decorated terrace
, cake wo bhi heart shaped, rings was just mast and above all this, khud aa gaya in white shirt wo bhi bina buttons... aur kya chahiye?? mein tho flat geet tho super duper latoo on her hubby...

the whole scene so reminded me of the serial... thats y i made those gifs... when i read the teaser it was like the scene was visualy moving in my eyes...

ek baar apni charon taraf dekhne ko bolna pada maan ko... arrey khud aise bina buttons ke khada rahega tho wo aur kya and kyu dekhegi?? and she is not leaving a chance to hug him tonite too...

i just loved the rings u selected... so nice..

even though i knew that maan will do something and surely marry geet as per her wish... but i loved this idea.. of doing all the customs chupke se along with rahul and annies marriage... chupke se karne mein kithna mazaa aayega... i am loving this more now... and geet is more scared of teasings of rahul... i want to see some scenes where even if rahul dont catch their secret he is so near to it.. and both maaneet are having a hard time ... mazaa aayega

uff kya planning hain maan ki... foreseeing the jhagdas he wants to make sweet moments to cherish at that time...

toota taara scene... wow... the siggie now is looking more beautiful with ur words... sachi... after reading tat part i loved to see that scene ...

the kiss
... kya boloo us ke baare mein... most awaited by both maan and us too... ab tho waiting for more such scenes...

naughty geet glimpse was too good...

ab tho godi ride bina wajah enjoy kar sakthi hain geet...

@valli... loved the cake pic dear...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 9 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was such a beautiful surprise, so dreamy and perfect in every way <3 totally loved this update, thank u so much :-))
Get_a_life thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m fourth...๐Ÿ˜ญ

koi baat nahi๐Ÿ˜›

finally editing ๐Ÿ˜†

ohh... the surprise...finally

mujhe ye upd padh k pata chala ki 
y maan lifts her at that epi...๐Ÿ˜‰
she could walk on glass piece as she was wearing her footwear๐Ÿ˜›
i used to think ki usko bass geet ko uthane ka bahana chahiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

then... finally meri ichha puri hui with the KISS...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›