Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i m fast this time. 😃 

loved ur update as usual...  awsmmm
how on earth swayam slept widout listening anything.????  -_-  sharon sud beat him black & blue. 😛
haldi mehendi ho gaya bt confession kab hoga.??? plz ab toh de de yar...  😭

plz update soon...  & want romantic update...  😳 😃  pleaseee

god bless ...  keep writing...
Edited by AnanyaVruShan - 9 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-------------- RESERVED --------------
----------- UN RESERVED -----------

Okay sabse pehle I'm really sorry. Main khub time se feedback nahi de rahi hun as I'm too busy with studies. But anyway aaj maine 33 - 40 chapters padh liye. In a go and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Sabse pehle to great showing the new students.
But I didn't like that Ritu. She was very mean. And Yash.. full time sharon pain line marta hain. But it's good he got to know the truth. And nice ki tumhne iss track ko zyada nahi kheecha.

Now coming to Swayam going to London. The feelings and the expressions. Well done.
SwaRon were really well depicted. And then the fight. It was really good to see Sharon so concerned about Swayam.

And the holi sequence. Swayam giving sharon a surprise. The romantic moments and the kumkum filling gesture. Beautiful. I really enjoyed it. And now finally the haldi, mehendi and sangeet.

Poor SwaRon. Can't meet each other. But jab friends aise ho toh tension kai baat ki.
Friendship was portrayed beautifully. Which reminds me 'Happy Friendships Day'.

Really enjoyed reading all the chapters and I hope that the feedback is satisfying enough. Update soon and I'll try my best to read. You are a superb writer.
Love you

Thanks for all the PM's.
Stay happy. 😊

Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww swayam slept off😆
poor sharon😳
beautifully written👏
loved it a lottt😊
continue soonish😊
and happy friendship day🤗
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was an awesum chapter sakshi 
i really loved how you showed thr connection soft n romantic yet 
a very strong one 
the virtual hug was a eye catcher for me 😳
i also loved how swayam understood ki woh sharon nahi hai 
tat was so beautifully penned 
all in all it was a very heart-touching update 
i so wished ki confession real hotah but
 i know wen she will confess
do update soon sakshi 
ps after watching today's sbs section 
i want a very cute n passionate confession ☺️

shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Lol Sharon's confession swayam was sleeping
Manvi and simis prank on swayam was gud one
But our swayam know his Sharon aww so sweet
The swaron meet was great conveying their love through action
Now waiting for their marriage and and Sharon's confession
So update soon
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys...for liking n commenting.
Here the next update. Enjoy.

Recap- Haldi, SwaRon meet, Mehendi.

Sharon was on her bed, resting, thinking something...Maanvi was beside her... Because of the lamp ON her (Maanvi's) sleep disturbed...she woke up and found Sharon not yet slept.
Maanvi- Didz...kahan lost ho aap?
Sharon- Nothing neend nahi aa rahi...
Maanvi- Umm..I've an idea...

Swayam's case was no different...he was thinking about Sharon and their life...and was smiling when his phone rang... It was Maanvi's.

Swayam- Hello!
Maanvi- Jiju...have a talk to Didz...
Sharon took the phone and went to Balcony.
Sharon- Hello..
Swayam- So...thinking about Marriage?
Sharon *low voice*- Umm..no...about you...
Swayam- Ahaa...about me..n you talk loud...no need to whisper huh...
Sharon- Hmmm...tum soye nahi..?
Swayam- Tum bhi to nahi soyi...
Sharon- To fir mujhe call kyun nahi kiyaa..??
Swayam- Aaand...if I say the same...
Sharon *cheeks pink*- Umm...Swayamm...
Swayam- Tum thik to ho na...?
Sharon- Haan...why saying so?
Swayam- I can guess your voice Sharon...
Sharon- Hmmm...
Swayam- Nervous ho na...but try to suppress it...keep a smile...like me...
Sharon- Yeah...tumse baat ho jaati hai...apne aap smile ayegi...but I...
Swayam- Hey! Jab mein tumhare samne ya fir saath rahu...tabhi tears ko permission hai tumhari aakhon se bahar aane ki...samjha lo unko...
Sharon- Tum bolo...aur wo na maane... yeh zindagi mein kabhi nahi ho sakta...
Swayam- Ohh...then say any wish? Any demand?
Sharon- Hmmm..ki yeh time jaldi khatam ho jaye...
Swayam- Kaash mein kuch kar pata...
Sharon- Pata hai Swayam...tumse baat ke it's like...everything seems perfect...
Swayam *smile*- Always for you...always with you dear...
Sharon- Hmm...I know this...a...
Swayam- Haan...you'll say vice versa...*Sharon chuckled* keep waiting...I am coming in few hours...
Sharon- Yes I am counting the minutes...you'll be here...bye!

They hung up the call.

The day finally started... Both the mansions were filled with people rushing here and there... Some busy in decoration...some taking big boxes from one place to another... but the Bride and her Groom were not allowed to do any work...

Raiprakash Mansion,
Gautam- Sab ache se hona chahiye...

The workers nodded and left...he was happy...but more he was glad that his daughter was happy...and everything was going according to her wish and love.

Sharon was sitting in her Room, the girls came inside... Sharon looked back...
Simmi- Babes...ready hona hai..lets...
Sharon- Umm...a request please..I want some time alone...just few minutes plz...
Rinni- Haan no problem..

All left the room.

Shekhawat Mansion,

Rajeev- Are..yeh baraat ki tyaari ho gayi ki nahi...zyada time nahi hai...
Nandini- Aree...cool down! Sab sahi se ho raha hai...aur aap ek baar Gautam ji se baat kar lena...
Rajeev- Haan thik hia...tum Swayam ko dekho...
Nandini- Hmm..jaati hun...

Nandini went to his room. Swayam was getting ready only.

Nandini- Ahem...time se pehle hi ready...god! Kitni jaldi hai haina...
Swayam- Ahh...Maa..huh...aapki beti ko jo lana hai...
Nandini- Indirectly baatein karna koi tumse sikhe...
Swayam smiled.
Nandini- Yeh jo thodi si nervousness hai na face par...wo achi nahi lag rahi... Swayam, I know tum apni responsibility khub ache se nibhaoge..we trust you beta.
Swayam- Aapka support aur blessing hi bohot hai.
Swayam hugged her.
Nandini- Tumhare friends aa gaye hai shayad...dekh lena okay...

Saying this she left.

Renuka entered Sharon's Room.
Renuka- Bachha ready?
Sharon- Huh...no..wo bas...h
Renuka- Are tumhari friends aur Maanvi bahar hai...let me call them...
Sharon *pouting*- Aap nahi tyaar karogi...to I won't...
Renuka- Are my chubby girl..acha thik hai...
Sharon looked down..Renuka was making her wear the bangles.
Renuka- Sharon...idhar dekho...
Sharon did so.
Renuka- I know yeh tumhare liye difficult stage hai...purana sab kuch ek bad dream samjho...
Sharon- haan Chachi...
Renuka- Are...this is your fresh start...and see tum Swayam ke liye aur Swayam tumhare liye perfect hai.. and yeh tum bhi jaanti ho...how important you both are for each other...
Sharon- Yeah...it's true...but yeh ghar...
Renuka- Ye to obvious hai na...  and wo family you'll feel home... yeh mujhe batana to nahi padega na ki jaise pehle thi tum...waise hi rehna...happy go lucky Sharonn...
Sharon- Hmmm...
Renuka had tears...
Sharon- Yeh nahi chalega...mein jaaungi na tab rona.. abhi tyaar karo...nahi to yahin reh jaungi...

Sharon also turned emotional...both hugged each other tight...
Renuka- Dekho to...ek second mein Swayam ke paas jaane ki jaldi...
Sharon giggled.

The others also made Sharon ready!

Swayam sat on the ghodi... Songs played, Everyone dancing, and in some time Baraat reached Raiprakash' door.

Sharon also heard the Shehnai's sound and understood that Baraat finally arrived. She peeped out from the window and saw Swayam...who had a wide smile on his face... She went in front of the mirror and smiled...

After some rituals by Sharon's chaachi... nose pulling, Aarti, he sat for the further process.

Some minutes later, Sharon was called.
Swayam looked back the moment she came out with Simmi, Renuka and others holding her, her beauty made him stand on his place... Sharon was wearing a heavy Red-green wedding lehenga... the blouse, mega sleeve, and was green colored with Golden dots and red borders...the dupatta style was taken from back to front (Gujrati style) and also passed from/on her head... (not covering forehead)...  the red lehenga which was heavily embroidered and also studded with golden gems... it was beautiful... the hairs were in abun which were hidden by the dupatta only... the jewelry she wore...was a headpiece... 2-3 necklaces matched with long earings and the bandgles and the kamar-bandh (Waistband) was adding more grace to her looks... She was purly personifying what elegancy is.. The khubsurat Bride was made to walk down slowly...till the Mandap...

The next moment she looked at him... who was no less in looks... With Cream colored Sherwani and on it the red colored designing, the Collar and an inch more was full of red/golden beads... the thin Golden strips on the cream sherwani was so suited, the chudidar was red...and so was the dupatta around his neck hanging infront... was just ultimate..., the wedding turban was cherry on the cake...all in all making him look like a perfect bridegroom...

Both had an eye-lock... Swayam saw her eyes... surely he understood... she could easily remember her past... Swayam too went to the same but the memories he had were never painful as Sharon faced... it affected her much.. she came beside him and both sat.

Pandit started of with his mantras...and both were handed the garlands..It was the Varmala session first... both of them exchanged the garlands... and the people showered flowers on them...With a smile, both sat at their places.

After this, it was decided that photo session and gifts giving will happen and same followed. Relatives blessed them with gifts and also some words made both of them emotional also. Some had Dinner and then everyone assembled for the other rituals.

The Mantra chanting took place. Both Swayam n Sharon understood each other very well... and in between they even took glances of each other.

After the Kanyadan' Swayam n Sharon stood up for the seven rounds around fire...taking seven vows. Maanvi made the knot of both's cloth (his dupaatta and her chunri) and tighetened it.  Just when they were about to start the pheras' Swayam took Sharon's hand in his hand which made Sharon feel relaxed and content. The people around smiled at them... The tight grip of Sharon's hand made Swayam understand that how much she needed him and his support.
They made promises, vows were taken.

Further,
Panditji- Ab var vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaye...

Nandini handled him the chain... and after opening the hook...he leaned close and then locked it around her neck...
The next was Sindoor' applying.

Swayam opened the small dibbi and took a pinch of it...firstly he gazed at her...who's eyes were teary... he gently adorned her face by applying Sindoor on her scalp...she closed her eyes, letting out a tear...Swayam without any hesitation, wiped away that drop...

Seeing this...tears rolled down from Renuka's eyes... Sharon opened her eyes and he smiled n also wiped away the wet corner of his eye...

Everyone showered flowers...clapped...Finally they were the Official Married Couple...the Shekhawat Couple.

Both sat for Dinner... Swayam fed Sharon and also Sharon did... All were happy...

The time came when Sharon had to say bye to Raiprakashs.
All came out. The Couple took everyone's blessing.

Rajeev- God bless you both.
Nandini- God bless you...Stay happy..and yeah Welcome home Sharon...

Sharon then made her way to Renuka...she was smiling but tears didn't stop from falling.
Renuka- Meri bachhi...make everyone happy with your presence...Lots of love Swayam Sharon.

Sharon immediately hugged her..

To Gautam she moved...who had a satisfactory smile on his face.
Sharon- Dad...
Gautam- No crying...

She hugged him tight...Swayam was standing beside her only...
After breaking the hug.
Gautam *tears*- Tumhari Maa ke jaane ke baad...pehli baar aaj mujhe laga ki meine kuch acha kiya...zindagi mein ek sahi decision liya hai.
Swayam- Dad... yeh meri Sharon hai...uske eyes mein kabhi tears nahi honge...and jab jab bhi wo aapse milne ayegi..I promise ek smile and genuine happiness ke saath ayegi...

Sharon looked at him and held his hand...Gautam squeezed their hands together.
Sharon *smile*- Always together!
Nandini *to Renuka*- We are so lucky...we got Sharon... Swayam ki smile, uski happiness wapis aa gayi hai.
Renuka- This is blessing. Dono ek dusre ke liye...

Maanvi- Oo... Jodi made in heaven...oops Kismat connected Couple... Didz Jiju baat nahi mane to batana mujhe and Jiju yeh pareshan kare to bhi batana...dono ko dekh lungi...
They chuckled...
Maanvi- Vaise all the very best for your life... Meet you both at my Marriage...
Maanvi hugged both of them.
A minute later, Swayam n Sharon together sat in the Car..
Sharon looked at Swayam who instantly wiped her tears...and she rested her head on him...he caressed her cheek and pecked her head.
 And made their way to their HOME.

Next post read plz...

Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okayyy! Updated fast...as I promised..thankyou for the fast wala response..🤗 😃! So, how was Ch-41????? Their Marriage took place.! 😳

Hope you all enjoyed reading this part of the FF! If the rituals had any mistake...sorry for that. I just wrote what I knew.😊

Hope I will get nice response n bigger comments for the Chapter!! 😳

PS- Just remember confession is still pending...so next update...what will happen..keep guessing!😆😛

Demand- 35+ likes n satisfactory comments. After this only I'll update the next part.

Add -SwaRonWorksPm- to ur buddy list for PMs. Keep checking ur scraps n this FF's heading..for updates also.😊 I am sending PMs/Scraps to the one who read this update, hit like, comments.😊

Love,
Sakshi.
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me first yeahhh
Finally they are man and wife
eagerly waiting for the next chapter what will happen on there suhag raat 😳
this ff is awesomely written
thanks for the scrap
Do update next chapter soon
love you for writing beautiful story
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Awesome update :)
PM se pehle hi comment kar rahi hu :)
Everything was described beautifully :)
Loved it :)
Truly Swaron are meant to be or rather made for each other :)
Thanx for such a fabulous update :)
Update sooon :)
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowiee wat a update
finally swaron r married yupiee🥳
bt waiting when will confession happen😃
update soonish😊