Oh ok...😆Originally posted by: Rashmi81
Oh I was talking about Spanish for the wayward behavior,Sorry misunderstanding.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh ok...😆Originally posted by: Rashmi81
Oh I was talking about Spanish for the wayward behavior,Sorry misunderstanding.
Khushi Jalaal had fallen in love with Jodha his wife,
but now he is attracted to someone else wife, a married women ...👎🏼
I would have not felt bad if she is another BEN, or even a single women, but hand holding infront of all before his begums that too a married women is just 😡
I can be the ice-berg, I have the dimensions, and personality for it... 😆
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---
If nothing else, this silly Atifa track should make all Ruqu haters sit up straight n review the entire situation once ...
Everything is, after all, fair in love & war...😊
I can be the ice-berg, I have the dimensions, and personality for it... 😆
Ohhh gawd raksha ... you & your comments make me fall off the chair 🤣I can be the ice-berg, I have the dimensions, and personality for it... 😆