Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

he's doing right if we concern shreya's family by stopping daya
but at the same time not telling daya the reality, though hes trying to save his heart, but yes he is complicating the things too much

Many times its happen that when you love someone so much, you try your best to save him or her from pain by hidding truth though you know it is not good.  same happened with abhi. many a times he thought of telling truth to daya but not be able to do so or have that courage just because he can't see his dearest brother cum friend go through the same pain again. this time much more rather. so he was just avoiding that situation and tried to protect daya from heartbreak.😭
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just love the scene where daya asked abhi about the guy with whom shreya was talking and abhi while giving answer fumbled and cough. Immediately daya pet abhi's shoulder. ohhh😊😊 As per my belief, this kind of gesture can't be scripted. this is spontaneous for a person whom you love you so much. this shows abhi sir and daya sir's bonding and care for each other.🤗
Minionite thumbnail
The episode was okayish once more. Like Roopal said the newbies, Sachin, Kavin, and Dushayant really stole the show. I felt that they were there and investigating. It's the first time I actually liked watching the background cops...sadly.

No comments on those scenes that I skipped because there is an obvious reason for skipping them.

The investigation was a bit more confusing than Saturday, but still it went well overall.

The highlight was that last scene. Ah the trio + Salman dancing. 

Rating: 2/5
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4