Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hema48

You would think that someone like Nikhil from a rich background would somehow be more worldly wouldn't you?

But he's shown as being so dumb and naive - a 12 year old has probably more common sense than he does. Now he's recalling his dad's advice...this is what happens when you think you know too much!
Obviously now he will be even more scared to confide into anyone, wonder if he will get even more trapped...

Hema,it doesn't matter if u r rich r poor? Any one can fall in to this situation becz he so desperate for job and wants to prove himself to Barkha that he can get a job with out there help.Yes,he shud hav used some common sense after the hotel episode,but cvs r showing him dumb n naive .😊
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sami01

I feel part of problem was that nik could never really confide in anyone, we saw in first episode itself, how he comes home late, no one waits for him for dinner, I mean he was so alone in that house and it I happening from age of 7 so a child just gets stuck with his instincts hence he simply closed off...now he would pay for it am so sad for him.

true Sami! Agree with you.Now also he his  lonely can't share any thing with Laajo .hope he cums out of this.😭 
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshitap

Hi! Friends,

Yesterday...at last!! Nikhil got to know what his job was all about!! smuggling diamonds!!🤢
  What a late discovery!!  😕 Anyways it was better than getting to know it in the prison!!😆 
But did he do the wise thing?  I mean was it wise of him to go to his boss with those smuggled diamonds and proclaim that he is an honest guy...and he will go to the police.etc..!! Does he think that Smugglers are saints.. to just take his word and do as he says!! Well this was heights of foolishness!!    In my opinion he did something which was the last thing to do!!😕
  I was surprised, why he did not discuss this issue with his father, who could have guided him.
He could have feigned ignorance and collected evidence and then slowly trapped the entire smuggling ring...but don't know why he was so impatient and stupid!! With this he has not only put himself in deep trouble but also endangered the lives of his loved ones!!
  So friends what do you feel? Was Nikhil wise in doing what he did?
  waiting for your comments...

I do agree with you  some point that Nikhil was stupid however, I guess he did what he thought it would be right at the time and all this is new to him poor Nikhil.  He is so naive and hopefully he'll talk to someone about the this problem and get help.  
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The character of Nikhil has been  shown to be too trusting. If Ranjo was offered the same job, she would have very quickly realised that she was being used for smuggling activities by her boss.
Laajo too is shown as too trusting and feels  that a person's goodness will finally come through and that is the reason why she gets hurt, the current story line with Netra is an  example of that.

Nikhil will probably seek help from chachuji as he would be too scared to approach Inder.

So Nihil and Laajo have both been foolish in putting too much trust in others and they have both paid the price.

Ha ve a great day...