Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

okay this one is different from which i had found.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2756504
but have a look.
well i have read the novels.but have forgotten most of the things.
ross is a girl only. 😆 i like chandler the most, chandler and phoebe would have made a wonderful pair 😆 nonetheless i like monica-chandler pair too.

Yeah me too read the books LONG time ago..

Hey thanks for the link..😊

Actually Ross's girly qualities are what makes him atleast a little likable.. but what i hate about him is his selfish nature..anyways, its better if we leave out such discussions 4 an appropriate forum..

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a GOLDIE !!.. ⭐️ 🥳 
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much akash ⭐️ 
^^ Welcome 😊
So now who is giving the next riddle?.. Shreya?.. anyone ? 
Riddle :
Though pure of heart, I am more likely to be known for my stupidity,
Among all the stupid things I did what can be excused is my pathetic attempts to win Veela's affinity.
I give a whole new meaning to naivety,
My untimely bragging led to me being labelled one among the dark bevy,

I became a scapegoat to signal progress,
The poster boy refused the proposal since the authorities just wouldn't confess.

As fate would have it,I did become the one I was accused of albeit unwillingly,
This turn of event was revealed during the battle of disguises which ended in a death tragically.

My final fate is unknown but everything pointed towards good,
It wouldn't take much long to guess, as you would.
@ Jigisha & Shreya
Yup  !.. its Stanley Shunpike !..⭐️ 

And Jigisha guesses it first again !.. 😃 😆

ANSWER : " Stanley Shunpike"

Though pure of heart, I am more likely to be known for my stupidity,
Among all the stupid things I did what can be excused is my pathetic attempts to win Veela's affinity.
Stan was an innocent bloke but he definitely was not the brightest , he ended up doing some really stupid things but among all those things what can be excused is his pathetic attempts to impress Veelas ( he claimed to be the next & youngest Minister of Magic ) since it wasn't just him because the Veelas do push the men folk (including our heroes) to do some really naive things owing to their Veela-ish charm/magic...
I give a whole new meaning to naivety,
My untimely bragging led to me being labelled one among the dark bevy.
Stan was overheard claiming to have inside information regarding Death Eater's organization in book 6 when everybody was on high alert regarding death eater's activity & he was arrested on account of, well, his stupidity because in all likelihood he was only fooling around but it led to him being labelled a death eater..  

I became a scapegoat to signal progress,
The poster boy refused the proposal since the authorities just wouldn't confess.
Everybody who knew Stan probably knew that he was innocent but the ministry kept him in Azkaban to send an affirmative message in the wizarding community that ministry is very much active & doing everything it can to stop death eaters..however, this twisted attempt of ministry together with its role in book 5 is what led to Harry's firm decision to decline Scrimgeour's proposal to be ministry's poster boy..

As fate would have it,I did become the one I was accused of albeit unwillingly,
This turn of event was revealed during the battle of disguises which ended in a death tragically.
After the mass breakout from Azkaban, Stanley was one among many to have been put under imperious curse and become an unwilling death eater.. this was revealed during battle of the seven potters (disguises) which ultimately resulted in tragic death of Mad Eye Moody..

My final fate is unknown but everything pointed towards good,
It wouldn't take much long to guess, as you would.
Nothing concrete has been mentioned regarding Stanley's fate after the battle at Hogwarts but in all likelihood he was snapped out of the imperious curse & returned to his work.. the only supporting evidence in the book is that it says all of the people under imperious curse were freed after Voldy's final fall..
Riddle :

The King's impression of me was that of a person whose head has been thatched,
I served the establishment whose founder was unmatched.

My absence from a mission annoyed the one with an eye,
It was only natural since I failed to comply.
However, my absence had its own reason,
When it was revealed it could have been easily misconstrued as a treason.

I was used against my own position,such is the irony,
It was a pathetic attempt but had I been successful  then ,it would have resulted in a calamity.

P.S : This is my final riddle on this thread and 30th riddle overall.. ⭐️ 😃 😆..now that's a good number of riddles & I can satisfactorily retire from this thread.. 😆
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

im confident..its Sturgis Podmore.. 😊

u're on a roll akash! good job...👏 and great riddles..ur riddles make me think about such minute details in HP...😊

the last line is invisible to me 😆😆

@ Anirudh & Shreya
The answer is 'Sturgis Pudmore' ⭐️

Ani guessed it first this time..😆

Will post the explanation later though I think its hardly necessary since all lines are self explanatory..🥱
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe I lost by a minute. A MINUTE. Excuse me while I go cry.
🤣