AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Who is your favourite character in Kittu Sabb Jantii Hai other than Rohan & Kittu & why do u like him or her so much?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am starting it, I love Daksha the most she has been a strong support system for Kittu throughout & also sometimes supported Rohan.
Next is Rohinika, I simply love her.
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i like daksha.....as she was ready t hepl ppl.....
shes use t treat kituu so nicely...i like her alot n den i think.....i liked chandy as he was cute.....
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mine was Cheeku he helped Rohan soo much to patao kittu 😆
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for me too,it was daksha n rohanika,i just loved rohanika's acting.....her style of acting is too gud,specially on     the engagement day,when she told to KSHITIJ,"kituu ab ghar aai nahi,ki daamad ji bahar vaaliyon ke saath rang-raliya macha rahein hain",the way she told that was beautiful 😆
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah cheeeku helped rohan alot...i luuv cheeku 4 dat...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my favourite is prabakar yaar always guiding kituu and giving her correct solutions unlike that jerk neal always wanted kituu for himself..the best thing about prabakar is that if kituu is wrong he will say sh is wrong and supports rohan and makes her realise it was her mistake and not rohan's and also vice-versa she is quite lucky to have a freind like prabakar as he always wished and supported her throughout and guided her in rightway 😉
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanya_k

for me too,it was daksha n rohanika,i just loved rohanika's acting.....her style of acting is too gud,specially on     the engagement day,when she told to KSHITIJ,"kituu ab ghar aai nahi,ki daamad ji bahar vaaliyon ke saath rang-raliya macha rahein hain",the way she told that was beautiful 😆

Yaa I rememebr it was during sangeet I also laughed a lot😆