Happy Birthday Rockstar ~Arhaan Behll~AB's response on pg 10

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Balloons graphics   Balloons graphics Balloons graphics

Smiles and laughter,
joy and cheer,
New happiness that stays,
throughout the year.

Hope your Birthday Brings
all these and more
Filling life with surprise
and joys galore !!

Siggie credits : Naz karam ~ Koeli appy~

Edited by Latha.I - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUJo83oO_k&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Arhaan, born in Ajmer, did his early schooling in Ajmer and then moved to Noida to continue his studies.  He was always interested in acting and was very clear about what he wants to become. In school itself he participated in many dramas and plays.

Arhaan made a remarkable entry as Krishna singh Takur with MKAP and within no time became very popular as Krishna and gained the hearts of millions...In the role of an angry young man and in a character with negative shades Arhaan's performance received tremendous positive respose. Arhaan was soon recognised as the most talented actor and his impact was felt firm and strong on Indian Television.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkcRBO3q-vA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Krishna was such a complex character, he was funny ,elusive, boyish ,wise, mysterious, he was magnificent he was imperfect and he would never be any of those without AB's brilliance. AB's portrayal of krishna's imperfection was perfection personified. His comic timing was as great to watch as his action stuff.

From Dabaang krishna to the soon to be father krishna he acted in such a profound way that the audience fell in love with him...A show which will be forever remain in the hearts of millions of AB fans.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtH97Ce49Q&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

After breathing life into the character of Krisha,  Arhaan choose to try something different...so he turned into an Host taking up the responsibility as an Brand ambassador of a newly launched Channel BIG THRILL...the show  Fear Factor'Khatron Se Takkar is a  stunt based reality show.

Arhaan enhanced the Indian flavor to the international content, and stood up to their confidence in hitting off the show  from start and opened up new avenues, audiences and marketers.

Though his association with Fear Factor is for a brief  period Arhaan surely left his impact on the audience and gave the channel a remarkable recognition in Indian market.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJlMshwpNZQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Arhaan is a breath of fresh air among male leads  his natural acting and his ability to mold himself into the character...and the way he disappears into the character  fetched him a huge fan following from around the world...after  bursting into our screens as an arrogant, spoiled and uncouth yet loveable Krishna Singh Takhur. Arhaan selected a role which is quiet contrary to krishna...

Raghu a  honest and hardworking man from a middle class family...the character of Raghu is complicated and filled with different shades... There was an underlying complexity to the character which Arhaan was able to.make the audience connect with and love.. Arhaan never once made us feel we were seeing an extension of his previous role... the similarites and the contrast of krishan and Raghu...were carried with core perfection by Arhaan... Raghu remains as hero to many but it's Arhaan's hard work and dedication that made Raghu...

The versataility in Arhaan's acting...can never be composed in words...it's far beyond our vocabulary..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql-_GULC9E&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

(siggie Credits : Koeli Appy ~ LilGreenRobort : Awards Chart : siddu246 : Videos : Latha)

Latha.I thumbnail

shym

Bless you,
When the first light of sun,
Bless you,
When the long day is done,
Bless you,
In your smiles and your tears,
Bless you,
Through each day of your years..
"Happy Birthday Arhaan Behll"

Renu

Happy birthday to a beautiful person - outside and inside.
May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Rekha

Arhaan I wish you continued success, happiness, love and all of your dreams come true.   May your Birthday we filled with family, friends, love and laughter, have a fabulous Day.

Hema

You are the most amazing actor n  person I have ever known in all my life. I just wish that you be blessed so much that all who see you, learn that good people are always rewarded. Have a very Happy Birthday. My heart sings, my eyes glow, when I look at you, my blood flows n i am the happiest person around .. Happy Birthday ARhaan . <3

Javeria Rafiq

Many happy returns of the day!!
U r one of the finest actor on planets!!
May this birthday u get more and more happiness and harmony!!

Ishita

Like your wonderful name you are also an awesome actor..I am Dissapointed with your show going off air yet I am hopeful that soon u will be back with bang.
May god always make you happy,Enjoy every bit of your life.
Happy Birthday

Alice Ashish Jagasundara

Dear Arhaan wishing you a many many more happy returns of the day. As your fan I wish lots of success in all that you do. May the love of God be with you all your life.

Sara Shivani Behll

Happy brithday Arhaan many many happy returns of the day you all wishes come true plz come back live long life happy birthday once again with lots of love

Kalai Vani

Many more happy returns for the great artist of this universe.l like ur dialogue delivery&body language.keeps going well in ur career

Manishaa

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Arhaan Behll. We loved you as KST, now we love you more and more as Ragh. ClapClapWish u all success in your life.Love you

Agnes

Dearest Arhaan @ Raghu,
Wishing an awesome b'day blastStar
Remember you will always remain a Superstar with your astonishing performance and sheer professionalism.  If someone talks about pure & true love trust me Raghu & Shivani (RASHI) will be the example as to how one should love completely - that's how you've imprinted in our lives.  DDBEDS may end it epi in Zee but not in our hearts.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and wish to see you and Mansi on screen again as your chemistry rocks.
God bless you abundantly.
Your fan from Malaysia,

Jyothi

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Arhaan  .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life  May you continue to reach greater heights of

success in your life and career  .. You are one of the most sincere and dedicated actor of TV Industry today and your sheer dedication , honesty and hardwork will definitely take you places in the years to come

Will miss Raghu on screen but do come back soon with a bang in a different avatar which I m sure you will ... Continue to rock and enjoy your day to the fullest Party .. Hv loads of fun and sweets

Uma Gorak

I wish you a very very Happy birthday arhaan.I hope you reach the highest step of success.I loved krishna,raghu and now waiting for your comeback...lots of love...god bless you

Divya

Here's wishing my favorite actor a very very happy birthday. May all your wishes come true. Have a great year ahead. God bless.

Angel Riya Sanam

Khawbo mein hamari tum hi ho
saanso ki dharkan mein hamari tum hi ho
aehsaans ki ek ek pal mein hamari tum ho
dard muskaan hamari srif tum hi ho
reh nahi sakte ek pal bhe hum tumhare bina,
kyun ki aashiq hamari zindege ki ab tum hi ho.

Happy birthday Arhaan behll.
Many many happy retruns of the day. God bless u. Lots of wishes for u. Please, come back again in show as early as possible.

Ranju

Dear Arhaan, wish you many many many returns of the day! May God bless you with unlimited success and happiness. Hope you spend a wonderful day with your family and friends and get loads of amazing surprises

Dhanya

'Wish u a Very Happy Birthday , dear AB... Hoping for more n greater success ... hope all ur dreams come true... '

a_Uma

Have a Rocking Birthday Arhaan... hope to see you soon in new show...

Sheena

Dearest Arhaan
6th August has become synonymous with your birthday, a day when your true fans will remember.. I am one of many of such fans.. I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope that you have fun on your special day..
I have full faith that you will have your wishes fulfilled and that you will succeed in every endeavour. Have a great day and have a bite of cake from my side..
God bless and continue to be who you are.  You are the best ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

B'Day Wishes from

Madduballa Rk...Rasheeda Abu Bakr...Jamini Padhi...Prachi Pathak ...Amritha Lakshmi...Amit Panwar ...Setia Afmelnay ...Shatish Rao... Soma Chatterjee...Rohit Sharma...Komal Maretha ...Maryam Khan Akhunzada ...
Jyoti Singh...Swetha Vijaya ...Raju Chhetri ...Shahid Ali ...Baiarmary Nongrum...Dhruv Joshi...Attitudinal Nick ...Mukesh Adhi ...Vickey Samriya ...Kriti Saurav Daga...Natascha Danklof ...Payal Singh...Tek Bahadur

(siggy Credit : Dhanya)

Latha.I thumbnail

Dhanya

Rekha

Rashda

Uma Gorak

Sanitha

Latha.I thumbnail

Spread your wings and soar
higher in the skies. Open your eyes
and look beyond the ordinary.
Elevate your imagination
and rise above the mediocre.

May your Birthday today be
the beginning of wonderful achievements
in your life...

Happy Birthday Arhaan....🤗 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday to Rockstar Arhaan ⭐️  ... May u get all the love , blessings and success in life and your career .. Always continue to shine and be happy  .. Enjoy your day to the fullest Arhaan with lots of love to u 🥳

Waiting for your comeback again .. you have entertained your fans as Raghu and Krishna .. now waiting for your next avataar  which I m sure will b coming soon 😳

Once again many many happy returns of the day .. May your wishes come true on this day and may u continue to rock and taste lots of success in the coming years 👏

Latha amazing post  .. loved the video mixes especially the way u hv presented it all with the voiceovers introducing him as Krishna , FF host and Raghu  and also his intro .. they r damn creative and wonderfully edited ⭐️ ..

His VM on Raghu is amazing and one of the best I hv watched so far .. it just touches your heart  the way u presented various flavours of Raghu from anger to calmness to romance to action to emotions to his rockstart/jaadugar image  .. a complete package of Raghu's various moods in one video .. wowww 👏👏👏.. wonderful presentation overall 👏👏👏
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY B'DAY MR. BEHLL A VERY VERY HPPY B'DAY MY JADUGAR MAY U GET ALL HAPPINESS N SUCESS IN UR LIFE WHICH U DESERVE KEEP ROCKINGGG N SHINING ALWAYS ;) LOVE U TO THE CORE
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Birthdyay Arhaan... May God richly bless you. You are an awesome and talented actor. Continue with the excellent work that you do...Wish you a wonderful birthday. Enjoy it to the max...i wish you continued success in everthing that you do. You rock...Love you...

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 9 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish Arhaan the rockstar a very very happy birthday n wish him all the success n fame he deserves ..He is the best actor of TV at present n the king of expressions 👏👏..most humble actor n down to earth . 👏👏 ❤️ him always .Come back with a bang ,UR ARMY IS WAITING FOR U WITH ALL THE BEST WISHES POSSIBLE .😃
Edited by heera1702 - 9 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Wishing arhaan a happy birthday.. may God bless you with good health, happy family life and prosperous career. .

As an actor you are exemplary but as a human being you have shown the decency and humility that a few process. .

Have a great birthday and return back to our screen with a bang 
Edited by -Sheena- - 9 years ago