Veera Finally Declares Her Love!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

2k

Users

13

Likes

120

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
Baldeva has given away how he feels about Veera many many times...through his slips of tongue. He just consistently stopped himself from giving full voice to what he had come to believe was impossible that is all. So, the green light from her was all that was needed for him to admit what he has been denying himself - admission that he loves her 2...sorry he loves her SAU.
overactor thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: .Mandy.



When an episode manages to make Sonu happy you know you've struck gold! I thought it was cute too, they were adorable tonight.

RG were funny, especially Gunjan in front of the mirror practicing.

The episode was lighthearted and gave fans exactly what we wanted. By far one of my favorite episodes of Veera

😆 exactly..i wrote the same in je..if the biggest pessimist and never satisfied viewer is happy why is every1 else sad
Poohjabear thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#13
I enjoyed the episode I laughed, I went all awww seeing Ballu's happiness and I was thoroughly entertained ! 😃
rinkyc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#14
Awsm post...I really loved yesterday episode. It was so real nd cute..nd baldev oh god I can feel his excitement. 😆
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#15
Great post, Mandy!
Even I loved the episode yesterday! It wasn't a typical intense confession, but it was so VeeBa-ish!
They're not some typical couple, they're different! Their equation has been so far with lot of fights and verbal volleys, so if these two fall in love even their confession has to be with a trace of that equation of innocence in them! And not to mention, The actors make a terrible difference even to a pathetic storyline, like how Vishal and Di are doing! They're living up the characters... I can literally feel how Baldev would've been excited when he heard those three words for him!❤️ and also feel how tensed Veera was after confessing, it was so realistic to hear a reply if you confess your love to your dream boy! But thanks to Jaggi's timely advice,(Mandy, even I didn't mind if Ballu listens to this advice of his of bhaav khaana with veera😆) Coz, she deserves for not understanding Baldev's pure love so far!😳
Overall a great episode, full of VeeBa!

PS; Even RG scene looked bearable to me yesterday coz I had enough VeeBa to overlook their torture!) 😆
Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 12 years ago
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#16
Superb & Bang On Post as always Mandy - I always love to read your post coz you always bring out the positive fact in each of your every post.

Alright so back to the episode - When I watched it the first time - I really liked it ... Then I watched it for 2 more times & realized that the more I watch this episode, my liking towards it have increased coz it was pure sweet, cute with bit touch on romance too - Because of VeeBa's BGM + Yaara Ve + VeeBa's Poland Poland BGM + VeeBa's eyelock.

1. SInce Veera gotta do two things - Say Sorry and Expressed Her feelings to Baldev, she finally did with lots of efforts - With saying I love you 5-6 times ... Veera's confession was "cute-crazy-sweet-silly" & I feel that's how it has to go from Veera's side since she is at the initial stage of her love & since the apology was also important -- So yeah I liked the whole thing.

2. Will repeat this again - Baldev's shocked, confused & on Cloud Nine expression was "Simply Treat To Watch & A Must Worth-Watching Scene" - I went Awww for it all over again

3. Baldev's dance - Ahhh - This guy has finally got to hear what he has been yearning for ages, He had lost all hopes ... He had been suppressing his feelings for long tie but he somewhere knows it long back that he loves her, but after the heart break from Veera's side - He just kept his feeling as a treasure deep inside his heart but failed to control it many times - So today it was his day & there comes the typical Baldev's dance.

4. Baldev calling Jaggi & listening to his advice & not to forget his day-dreams are back & it was Hilarious - Cooking, Tractor & "Pataya Kaun" Thing - I couln't control my laugh & at last his attitude towards Veera - So Cool & Rocking - Typical Baldev style & not saying yes easily.

5. EPIC MOMENT - Baldev dances & Bansuri spots him dancing - "Was Rofling & Howlarious" ... Loved this scene to the core

6. Baldev's & Veera's restlessness - Superb ... Poor guy wants to hear her voice atleast & along with it hot to do efforts of not talking to her & tying his own hands - Again Crazy & Hilarious

7. Best Part - Veera sneaking into Baldev's room, throws water on his face, VeeBa's eyelock & the way Baldev stares at Veera, Then Veera pulling his collar & demanding the answer & not to forget Baldev's izzat & muh dikhane layak dialogue - Was Just sooo good ... This is how VeeBa are - Their nok-jhok & tashan looks reminded me of old VeeBa days - Sher-Sherni , Tom & Jerry

*** So overall Entertaining & Lovely Episode & my liking has increased ... Since this was light-hearted confession - I'm really & really hoping Baldev's confession to be an intense one. So the cat & mouse - Proposal game starts tonight & looking forward to it.
Edited by Sukhmani05 - 12 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#17
The episode was wonderful, baldev was adorable and ever ne finally apne dil ki bath khe di
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#18
I was seriously scared that might play "Happy Shappy" in the background... I love d music but not the lyrics... its too loud!! But jo bhi mila.. sahi mila yaar!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".