Pls update soon Fari darlinh

Thanks for pm

Awww thanx im glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Will update very soon promise πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mooumi

HEY LIL SIS..AWESOME UPDT AS USUAL...LVD IT THOROUGHLY ..I JST HTE DAT BILLO RANI..SHES SO IRRITATING...CONTINUE SOON BABY

Heyy sis Im so glad u liked it dont worry i will enjoy what I did with Billi in the next chapter I hope so πŸ˜ƒ
Will update very soon πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Chapter 16 B...

plz dont separate them to long...

misunderstanding... asad really like her...

and is not the bet...

i dint like sad update...

bring them back...together...

I promise not to long will try to make it less depressing and sad πŸ˜ƒ
I'm sorry I will keep a more funny type update next πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail
Awww thanx πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

i know asad made a mistake...

but zoya is punishing him to much...

and her dressing change...

like she hide her true self...

pretending... i dont like what zoya did

IK promise not really long long 
I will revel why she changed in the upcoming chapters there is a reasonπŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spn2013

Nice one . Interested in football leader. Asad v/s arman

Aww thanx glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Lets see what will happen 
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: potternerd

I read your story in one go

In love with it

Loved how gradually zoya fell for asad 

Asad's concern for zoya was amazing

Zayd..why did he have to do that πŸ˜‘

So so so glad zoya is back to her old self !!!!

Eager to read further

Please update soon πŸ˜Š

Awww thanx im glad u liked my story πŸ˜ƒ
We all hate Zayd πŸ˜†
I will update very soon hope u will like it πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Chapter 19

It was finally the day for try outs. The football team and the cheerleading team were trying out on the same day. It was Asad vs Armaan for football captin while Zoya vs Tanveer for head cheerleader.

Armaan and Asad were both really talented players and they both were tackling the other team mate and playing football (im super sorry I don't know anythign about football but you understand I hope). After playing for a good 1 hour the choachs finally went to talk about who will make the team and who will not. The coach said they will know the results before the end of the day.

While after finsihing their tryouts it was time for the cheerleading tryouts. All the guys from the football went to the bleachers to watch the tryouts along with half of St.Martins studnets there only to watch Zoya some there due to jelosuy while the others were there to only stare at her. Asad and Armaan ended up sitting next to eachother much to the disliking of Asad. He wanted to rip his head off his shoulders

Asad to himself: Idiot sat next to me why cant he sit somewhere else. Where could he sit though half of the school was their. First he was sitting so close to Zoya, now here he is staring at her. God why cant he just leave.

The other girls ended up trying out while Arnav ended up comign their to watch Kushi try out and suport her and Zoya. He went and sat next to Armaan and Asad while Asad was close to expolidng seeing more people there and they would see his Zoya like that.

Arnav: Hey Armaan whats up

Armaan: Hey you here to suport Kushi huh? (smirking)

Arnav: Yes just like you are here for Zoya right? Or are you here just to sit and watch the sun?

Armaan: Shut up and sit Kush is about to try out

Asad to himself: Ya Allah help me

Kushi ended up trying and did many back flips and splits. Everyone was cheering her while Arnav kept staring at her admring here the whole time.

After some more tryouts finally it was the head cheerleader face off time.

Loudspeaker: So now its time for Zoya vs Tanveer for head cheerleader.

Zoya and Tanveer both came out and went to the field along with there previous cheerleading squad to tryout.

They would be preforming a practice with their old cheerleadign squad to make the final decisions on who will be in the squad and who will be not.

Zoya was wearing pink shorts along with a sparkly tank top while Tanveer was wearing more like a underwear then shorts with a crop top that showed her whole tummy and a lot of cleavage. Zoya laughed seeing her wear this

Zoya: Tanveer is that how you plan to win? Wearing less clothes to distract others from your rountine?

Tanveer: Shut up at least I have the body to show off and what do you have plus you arent going to win I will change my name if you win anyways

Zoya: O really? Then think of a new name because I will win how about we call you Billo Rani? Nice name right suits you, you are like a evil cat or how about the name Wicked Witch of the west? I like that also>

Tanveer: Like you will win so sweety no need to worry because I will remain the captin for this school now excuse me I have a routine to show off.

Zoya: By all means Good luck you will need it

Tanveer left Zoya

Tanveer had her routine done on the song "Dil mera muft Ka"

She was dancing as if she had to left feet and when she tried to do a split she did it but ended up lets just say showing a little to much if you know what I mean. She got up not embarssed at all and went and did a cartwheel and fell down. At the end of the performance for the ending there were supposed to make a pyrmaid with Tanveer on the top and when she got up she did a pose and smiled she ended up falling thanks to her balance and fell on the floor with a Thud. Everyone was laughing at her

Coach to herslef: How did she even become a cheerleader forget head cheerleader. O God help me

Tanveer got up and left picking up the tiny bit of pride she had if any and walked away while Zoya and her group were laughing like crazy. Zoya almost fell laughing

While in the crowds

Asad was just admrinign Zoya from afar watching her instead of Tanveer the whole time. He loved to see and hear her laugh it made him feel so happy that it brought a smile to his face.

Asad to himself: Zoya you look so beautiful laughing and happy I pray that you will only stay happy. I promise I will make it up to you soon and will never let that smile leave your face that is a promsie. I know what I did was wrong but I will fix everything .

Armaan: Hahahaha how did that girl even get into cheerleading and did you see her clothes

Arnav: Yaar maybe the coach was drunk when they choose her she cant even do a cartwheel like don't you have to do that to be a cheerleader.

After that incident finally Zoya and her squad walked out to the field.

In the crowd someone whistled to Zoya

Guy: OMG she is hot man look at her who would have ever thought that this girl would be like this she is so sexy

Sadly for this guys Asad Armaan and Arnav heard this and this guy kept whistling to her. Zoya heard this and looked up and saw that and she saw Asad Armaan and Arnav there

Zoya: O God there goes this guy. (To Kushi) Yaar I think we might need to call 911.

Kushi: Why

Zoya: Look up there (points towards them)

Kushi: Uh Oh

While Asad heard this and something inside him broke. He looked towards the guy who was staring at Zoya with lusty eyes.

Asad along with Armaan and Arnav got up and walked towards the guy oblivious to the fact that the guy was about to end up having a ticket to the hosptial.

Armaan was the first one their before Asad could reach there Armaan grabbed the guy by the collar and punched him staright in the face. He was pissed. The guy fell back and this is when he met Arnav who kicked him in the guts. He pulled the guy up and pushed him and that's when he landed on Asad the lion himself. Asad eyes were on fire hearing all the things he called Zoya. He took the guy and punched him not once not twice but multiple times. He wasn't stopping he kept hitting him he kept hearing what he said to Zoya and kept punching him when Armaan came towards him.

Armaan took the guy and went towards the stairs and threw the guy on the floor landing where Zoya was. The guys was badly bruised, bleading and for sure a concesion

Armaan to the guy: Say sorry!

Guy: Im sorry

Armaan: I didn't hear you say sorry loudly like you were whistling back there

Guys: IM SORRY I WONT TEASE A GIRL EVER AGAIN IM SORRY

Armaan: Don't you dare or it will be much worse then this I promise you

Armaan took the guy  and dragged him towards the exit and threw him out and went back in

Zoya: Armaan are you crazy? The guy could have died

Armaan: What he said was wrong anyways good luck on your routine and don't think of that guy anymore

Zoya: But-

Armaan: Good luck

While back there Asad was burning with fury still like how could anyone call his Zoya those kind of things. He wanted to rip the guy limb to limb he went back to his seat and gathered himself and drank some water to calm down but nothing was helping

Asad to himself: I need to talk to Zoya at any cost and ask for forgivness and make sure she doesn't wear those type of clothes anymore I will not stand it that they will make rude comments on her.

After Asad Armaan and Arnav sat back down and everything else calmed down it was finaly time for Zoya to preform.

Zoya and her squad preformed on the song " Spotlight" from Selena Gomez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70DNXE0hPiM

Zoya preformed very gracefully with many backflips and splits without showing anythign off. She had a lot of attidue in her routine. Sh ended wih jumping off the pyramid and land perfectly on the ground.

Everyone was left mesmerized by her dance routine, the crowd roared at her finishing position. Asad watched in awe as she twirled gracefully, she looked stunning. Armaan too gawked at his friend's routine, she had outdone herself, and he couldn't think of anyone more deserving of this position as head cheerleader. The three young men got up onto the feet and clapped wildly to appreciate the beauty of the dance routine and  the girl herself. 

The announcement was made within in minutes after the performances ended, there was no doubt in anyone's anyone's mind as to who it would be. When the word "Zoya" was spoken into the mike, the crowd burst into a cheer for her. Asad's heart burst seeing her jumping up in joy as her friends grabbed her into a hug. He so badly wanted to go there and grab her tight congratulating her. He watched sadly as Armaan rushed towards her picking her up and spinning her around. The group of friends danced around them in a circle. His heart stung.

"Let's celebrate!!!" Khushi jumped up and down clapping. 

Armaan: Defiantly I will throw a party tomorrow at my house. We will invite everyone from college just like old times.

Armaan: Now for right now lets go pick up Ridz, Sid, Ayaan, and Humeira and lets get some coffee right now I need it badly

Let's go... and you did great" Arnav told Khushi making her blush.

"Let's go buddy" Armaan placed his hand over her shoulder walking out, she looked back at Asad standing there alone. 

"So wicked witch of the west?" Zoya smirked walking past a aggravated Tanveer who had turned red from anger. 

"I don't think that blusher is right for you dear, change it just like your name" Zoya

hi-fived Khushi. 

Tanveer: Shut up Zoya you only won because of-

Zoya: Because of? Im listnining.

Tanveer: F*** you

Tanveer left from their fumming

Tanveer to herself: I cant believe it that Zoya won she is now the freekin head cheerleader that B****. I wont let you get away from this Zoya you will have to pay for this. Tanveer smirks: and I already know how to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I know I haven't updated for around 2 weeks hehehee sorry been going crazy these two weeks finally got to write this πŸ˜ƒ

Can I just tell u guys how much I love you guys and your comments you all are so sweet hence I was like NO I have to write this like Now without being lazy your comments make me smile so much love you all so much πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways I feel like u might not feel the same after reading this because this is sadly utter crap I dont know what the heck I wrote im so sorry I will accept all chappels being thrown at me after reading this. Im sorry if I disappointed you I'm really sorry :(

P.S Thax Mojo (MrMrsAsyaKhan) She helped me write some of this so that might be the best part of the story πŸ˜ƒ 

Anyways I will shut up now I love you all and I hope u dont hate me after reading this :D

P.P.S. Sorry that this was shorter then my other updates  

P.P.P.S I promise I wont make the separation all sad and depressing or at least try to and also it wont last to to long either πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago