Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome updateπŸ˜›...Geet praying for Maan in Dargah&also some Maaneet moments in Dargah in next update if possible.
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chapter 15

lovely update
geet wants maan to take rest so she swtiched off the alaram
maan angry on geet fro doing it
ye geet bhi kya kya sochthi hai punishment ke naam par lolπŸ˜†
kacchaa 🀣 aur maan was like 😲
how much maan tries to be angry on geet she makes him smile with her studipity 😊😳
omg everyone thought him to be thief aur dhulayi kardiya maan ki πŸ˜”

interesting precap 😳

waiting for next part
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It was almost 3 in the morning ...Maan had severe strains not external injuries due to beaten up by sticks and punches.😲.His whole body was aching.In restlessness he was rubbing himself against Geet's body and bed.Even didn't let her to sleep a wink." Maan I m responsible for what all that happened.." She  rolled her hand softly over his back.

"Even Daddi Maa...She suffered a lot..I have to check her too once.." Geet thought.She gave support to Maan's stiff stomach (due to muscles pulls)...hard chest and aching head..with the help of soft cushions.

She left Maan to check Daddi..Milli she was also a teenage girl not professional nurse so she was also dozing beside Daddi.Even after jerking her hand so many times she not responded to Savitri Devi..

"Paani Paani.." She repeated ...She had dry mouth but not able to get glass of water by own self due to weakness.

"Daddi Maa..Daddi Maa..have it ...Daddi Maa..." Geet slowly raised her head with one hand and with other she placed glass on her lips.

" Geet Betey...Maan theek hai na.." Without caring about own condition she questioned...

"Maa Maa hoti hai...Jo Maa khud itne dard mai hai...unko fir bhi apne betay ki fikar hai.." (You just think about your son even when you arr in bad  health...A mom can care in such a manner ).." Daddi Maa ...Maan has injuries but no need to worry ...in two three days he gonna be alrite...aap fikar mat kijiye.." She consoled Daddi

She adjusted her pillow and put her blanket on properly..

" Milli ...Milli .." Geet tapped at her shoulder softly. Milli  jumped from couch much scared.

" Geet didi ...wo wo...Daddi Maa so rahi thi mujhe bhi neend aa gayi .." Ultimately confused girl  almost cried out.

" Milli its okey...Go and inform Sarla Kaki to take care of Maan...until I am with Daddi Maa...If I send any one from house staff...I don know  Maan kya karegay...because of what they did with Maan...!!!"  She instructed Milli and she left.

" You did rite beta...If u had sent any one from house keeping ...Maan uska kya karte apko pata hai naaa...Even if he is not well..."  Lovingly holding her hand Daddi said.

Geet till now who had a grip on herself at last lost her control and reduced to tears. " I am too bad Daddi Maa..All happened due to me..." She encircled her arms around Daddi.

"Geet beta Milli told me the outline of whole incident ..when she gave me medicine around 12:00...when I asked her to tel ...But beta its not ur fault at all.." Daddi wiped off her tears.

" Daddi Maa both of you are too good.Thats why u always let my mistakes go...But but what happened this time its more than enough..."She regrets..

" Geet its really more than enough...Why u are taking every thing on you ?...I am a heart patient beta..So in which condition Maan was that gave me a shock..? "  Daddi continued "But yeh saare drama Maan aur house keeping staff ki wajah se hua hai..Maan ka maar peet karna ...its not a new thing even you know beta...Ya the think is different that he never mess up with any one without reason.." Daddi tried to make Geet feel comfortable...

" Per per..!! "  Geet was on her words that she was behind all..

"Per per ...kya pehle peeet k aate thay ..iss baar pitt gaye...Atleast he ll  hav to understand now...His tales of adventure always give me panic...So stop blaming yourself okey.."

"  Daddi Maa ...I think you should take rest now...we ll talk on this matter in the morning..." Thinking about Daddi's condition she turned the convo.." Untill Maan gonna be alrite to attack on those who attacked them..."  she tried to normalize situation by smile but she was not..  

"Geet betay please take me too Maan...I wanna c him once..."  Daddi requested..

"Daddi Maa ...I know you are worried..But please trust me...Maan is fine...You need rest...Aap morning main mill lijiye..." Geet politely denied her.

" You are such a stubborn child...okey as you say.."  She dropped weapons.."But one condition..send Sarla here..and  you look after Maan...Because Sarla knows how to take care of me..she often do this work ...But Maan  only you can put contol voer him..."

Geet had no other option she did what Daddi said...Like a nurse a like...a mother whole night she remained by his side...Trying to sooth his muscles pulls with hot water begs ...Messaging legs with hot oil...or  gently  pressing her whole body ..

Around 6 in the morning

" Geet ...Geet..." Maan gav a jerk to her hand ..who was dozing beside him resting her  at the back support..

" Chod do...chod do..." She started to cry alond in her disturbed mental state..

"Geet ...wake up..." He had still much weakness ...so not able to roar  as usual so he pinched her hand to bring her back to senses.It worked .

" Maan aap aap uthe gaye ? ...Do you all rite ?...If you have severe pain...? " She fired many questions at once  almost half bent on him.

" Chup Bilkul Chup ...I am fine...First let me say what I want its urgent.."  He placed his finger on her  lips.But he tried to smile by himself...

She nodded

" I have to use washroom..." Hesitatingly he said.."Otherwise I am ok...I need not any one...jst a sprain in my ankle ...So if you can give support to me...Bas door tak.."

When he said so she burst in laughter..." Sorry sorry Maan...ok chaliye..." She put  finger again over her lips.

" Miss Hoshiarpur Express ...Most of times you miss ur track ...what to follow...Now I asked you to keep mum...and you put ur finger on mouth...Then how u gonna give support to me...huh.."  irritated he said..." Tum fir se shurru ho gayi.." 

" I am not a cable connection okey Mr. Khuraana jo khraab tha aab chal padda hai...always point off mistakes without reason...Atleast kabhi to theek se baat kar liya kejiye..." She made sad face.

" I am sorry ...Geet...atleast now please ...take me to washroom.."Lik always he was on his knees again .

It was hard for a delicate girl like Geet to handle a man like Maan  while giving support .So she was about to call any one from housekeeping .But angry Maan stopped her to do so.Some how he took him to washroom door.

"Maan I ll wait hear.But please don close the door from inside ...you are not well.. " She requested

"K..."

Some how making his balance against washroom walls he did his work and came out..He was about to loose his balance when she grabbed him in her arms.

" Abhi kehta hai k aap theek hai..." Geet teased "Chaliye aab..."

Even now he had unbearable pain in back .But some how he put control over himself..." Geet  after that incident what happened I don know..Daddi theek hai na ?..." How much worried both Daddi n Maan were for each other their eyes speaks volumes.

" Now she is fine...unka BP high ho gaya tha...But wo theek hai.."...She answered " I gonna call hospital...For proper check up you both will be taken to hospital..."

"Geet  ..Daddi has problem in her case that's fine but whats wrong with me.?." Confused he questioned

" Whats wrong with you ? ..ask me..aap kaise tadap rahe thay..for whole nite...I was not able wink once...Even now you are not able to be on your back properly...?" She started to sob..." baat karte haia...whats wrong.." She pouted her lips..

Her worriness...Her innocence...her  tears ...again melted him...Why his heart was aching now..."  Geet please ..Listen agar tum roti rahi...then I will not go to hospital...If you wanna take me there...stop crying like a good girl.." He wiped her  tears.

Eye lock...Unexpressed emotions directly hit both hearts through eyes Exchange of smiles when unknowingly she pressed her bisep..."Ah Geet...aaa..." He screamed

" Maan I I m sorry ..intenrtially nahi kiya.."She started to massage..

"Okey okey meri Maa...bring some thing for me to eat...just you means you ...Nakul Deepak or unka koi saathi yaha aaya na...dekh lena..." He gave strict instruction.

How much he was  angry with staff.If was clear now...But how he was gonna to do...every one was nervous thinking this.Even no one was daring to come in front for forgivness.

Geet brought instant Daliya with some soft fruits in it...Which Maan could digest easily.But he made face looking at that..

"Maan doesn't do these dramas in front of me...I know you don like this.But you have to ...take it just like medicine even if u don want...I have to give you medicine ...After that humme hospital jaana hai.." This time without opposing her much he finished whole meal..

Worried Daddi couldn't resist herself .Jus for  a glimpse of Maan she came to his room. Her blood pressure was now in control but had a little weakness

" Daddi Maa...why you came here.?.I thought you might be taking rest ...so that's why main nahi aaya..."  Maan tried to get up but sudden muscle pull in stomach stopped him..stomach ache  made him to groan inwardly " huh huh..." But he tried to control in front of Daddi

" Beta please take rest...Hum theek hai...Docotr kapoor knows every thing...Milli hans confirmed the  appointment time at hospital..."...Daddi informed..." I requested to do this examination as soon as possible...Hamari chintta kamm ho..we have to reach there by 8.."

Geet helped Maan to change cloths on bed..Much hesitating Maan changed under covers...As angry Maan was not ready to take help from any one else so she was looking after his every single need patiently ..Even after bearing his timely wraths...(which remains for moments)

At last check ups at hospital cleared Daddi ws okey now .Even if it was medicines due to which she was fine but some where her mind and heart was with Maan...Even she refused to go back before Maan's reports came .Around 10 Dr. gave his verdict for Maan...There was not any serious matter but  severe damage to muscles  in back and stomach  forced him to take complete rest for 7-10 days atleast at home.

In food ...in rest everything there was a need of extra care...

At home

When they reached back home..Much ashamed staff was waiting there. Those members until now dared not to face Maan.Finding staff at front of main entrance of hall three of them were surprised...

" Nakul Deepak what u all r doing here ..?" Daddi questioned.

" Daddi Maa...we are ashamed of ownselfs..what we did...If Sir wants to fire us...he can...we deserve it...please forgive me once..." Nakul bending both came in front...

Every staff member seconds him..

" Just shut up.." Maan yelled..Pin drop silence for a moment in whole KM...

" Even last night you did same..Its okey galti sab se ho jaati hai...But every one follows other one's act...without  finding out the reason behind it every time...Even no one thought for a while even if you have caught a thief..uski shakal dekh letay..."

When he said so Geet forcibly put control over her laughter...

" Geet tum ko baad main dekhta hu...just keep quite.." Fuming he said..He again came back to same topic.."Even now no one thought whether that person is right or wrong..ek ne sorry feel ki ..every one is doing exactly ...Responsible r both sides..I did..for what Geet stopped me ..aur tum logon ne yeh punishment de mujhe...now its your turn...?" Every one started to stare each other what gonna be outcome..

" But beta ...inko galti nahi hai...itni...there was totally black out in that side..nobody didn't recognize you...? "  Daddi justified their point..

" Ya they were not totally at fault...but what ever I say them ..wo yeh sunte nahi...Ye house keeping waale...watch man ka kaam karte hai..and security staff they do household work...Execpt Karam Singh yeh saare house keeping waalon ne security ka kaam kiyaa raat main..."He pulled Deepak's ear..." You Deepak I told you two days back for the repair of study room lock..what u say...wo tumse hua nahi..." Deepak really had forgotten now he felt sorry.

"And you Mr. Ajay ..its ur duty to check  fuse boxes every week...or wire connections at main supply...how that happned..?" When Maan said aloud he stomach ache again started..

Geet helped him to sit on couch...putting their heads down all were waiting for the final verdict..

" Let them go beta.." Daddi requested " u need rest.." She signaled to go away from there..Maan stopped them

" No Daddi Maa..let me complete first...Inko wo kaam karne kaa bahut shonk hai na jo inka nahi hai...then  house keeping staff ki  side se... two members each every week gonna work in KC...I mean you are 8 who beat me...4 weeks for you...and security staff...Mr Karam Singh..you really gets irritated with KC  security head ...Suraj...for two weeks you will work with him and  person from KC gonna do your duty..."

When he gave his unexpected verdict  house keeping staff became more serious.Coz to work in KM was a different matter and to work in KC was  a strange affair...Maan wanted to irritate them  to tell them that he is the boss.So he chose mid way...This punishment was not to hurt anyone.Not gonna  effect any ones' life but to teach a lesson ..which he had taken after whole incident to think doing anything atleast when there is not serious emergency...

Watchman Karam Singh never liked Sanjay (an efficient employee) and house keeping staff couldn't  bear Sasha Tasha...and different demands by other staff members...As they knew in KM there r only three member to look after and what they need when they need ...staff new its not that tough job in KM...but at KC who may be there to meet Maan or for meeting no one knows...

Hop u ll lik it

Waiting for u...ur comments

Sonia

Note: Tense liberties according to situation and rules of contemporary Literature 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 9 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waiting ..
waiting 
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome ud
Geet  taking care of both
Maan punish his staff
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update maan ne achi punishment di sab ko lovely update waiting 4 next part
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
good maan giving punishment
aditimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow its amazing.though feeling bad 4 my Maanu
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely emotional cute update..te way geet looking after my maan and blaming herself for they condition but dadi consoling her was lively emotional..even in pain my maan wont leave his attitude..te my maan not letting anyone cum near and geet laughing at his cute face was lively cute..maan for becaming geet ki teacher first day itself tis condition...te way my maan and dadi worry for each other was lovely..te way my maan punishment for te staffs was lovely..msk is back..i love te update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb toh saare staffs kam se gaye...haad roz maan ko face karna toh torture hai na...kya punishment hai...maan u r sooo mean...

nice n funny update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...