Originally posted by: harrybird
Hey Harry...what episode is the Treat-3 from...I have wanted to see that part but could not remember!!! if possible can you send me a link?
Thank you so much for the amazing treats!! perfect choices.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: harrybird
Hey Harry...what episode is the Treat-3 from...I have wanted to see that part but could not remember!!! if possible can you send me a link?
Thank you so much for the amazing treats!! perfect choices.
Thank you so much...the zee upload was done incorrectly so I had missed it!!! what a nice episode...except of course the Ruqu parts!!!Originally posted by: sanrajfan1
welcome dear😊
Its may 30th episode. here is the link...
http://www.desi-tashan.com/jodha-akbar-30th-may-2014-episode/
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv
Thanks for sharing 😳 I loved this scene but in YouTube this epsiode was not uploaded
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
I’m not sure if this forum is active but thought of making a post after reading Shagun’s JA 12th anniversary post. For years i have been...
YouTube - Episode 68: Jodha Akbar Okay, I was rewatching the serial, and I am currently at the miscarriage investigation arc where Jodha and her...
387