Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
My Bhai ... what to write about him .. He is person with golden heart .. what he gave us no one did .. when we lost our Kriyaansh he was the one who said "kriyaansh can never apart"..  Whenever we needed him he was always there ... and i can't believe he wont be there anymore,, i m happy for him he deserve much much much better but I dont know how to say Goodbye ...
I m missing him already ... i dont know what we r gonna do without him these two months...
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Paagal... Tune mujhe rulaadhi😭😭
Am gonna miss Reyansh Like hell... But d fact ogmf his character ending can Neva change.
As u said... He was a person wid all,sorts of qualities . D most best thing bout him was he was NOT SELFISH...!
D bond wid his friends... God ge was d best person who could ever get.
He was a best Lover too... His chemistry wid both girls wr outstanding n no one can deny it❤️
Each n every scene,dance of him wud raise goose bumps for me... But wen i think Ki i'll mis all dese things... Tears flow through ma eyes😭
Aur aage likne ke liye nay ho raha...!
Reyansh=Kunwar Amarjeet Singh  oly.
Though Rey's character ended... Am happy for ma Rockstar for his future.
#PROUDAMARHOLIC
Edited by geeth_amar - 9 years ago
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its hard...really hard to think of D3 without Reyaansh Singhania...for me he was the heart and soul of D3...never in my wildest dreams had I thought of D3 without him and I can't do it now as well...it ends with him!
He was the imperfect perfect guy I fell in love with...ever since the first look every passing day has just increased my love and respect for Kunwar...Kunwar...he is our Rey...who we've loved dearly...who brought a smile on our face and a tear in our eyes...so much were we connected with him that we fumed when he fumed! His every emotion was felt and lived by us! Never before has a fictional character affected me so much...but Rey did...coz kunwar breathed life into Rey...he made us go through everything he felt and he made us fall for him!
Will miss Reyaansh badly...he was,is and will be the charmer who stole all hearts!
Its not the end but a new beginning towards a brighter future...All the best to Kunwar but Reyaansh will be dearly missed🥺
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You made me cry girl !!!! 
Reyansh Singhaniya will be missed badly and no doubt on that. 
But I am really happy for Amar. 
I know how attached he was and is with this show but like us hopefully he will be able to move on as well. 
Will miss everything related to My Mr Singhaniya. 

Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rajeshwari_KR

Its hard...really hard to think of D3 without Reyaansh Singhania...for me he was the heart and soul of D3...never in my wildest dreams had I thought of D3 without him and I can't do it now as well...it ends with him!

He was the imperfect perfect guy I fell in love with...ever since the first look every passing day has just increased my love and respect for Kunwar...Kunwar...he is our Rey...who we've loved dearly...who brought a smile on our face and a tear in our eyes...so much were we connected with him that we fumed when he fumed! His every emotion was felt and lived by us! Never before has a fictional character affected me so much...but Rey did...coz kunwar breathed life into Rey...he made us go through everything he felt and he made us fall for him!
Will miss Reyaansh badly...he was,is and will be the charmer who stole all hearts!
Its not the end but a new beginning towards a brighter future...All the best to Kunwar but Reyaansh will be dearly missed🥺

its unbelievable
and this is the only character that made me fall madly in love
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosu.

You made me cry girl !!!! 

Reyansh Singhaniya will be missed badly and no doubt on that. 
But I am really happy for Amar. 
I know how attached he was and is with this show but like us hopefully he will be able to move on as well. 
Will miss everything related to My Mr Singhaniya. 

i too had tears while starting but than i remebered rey's scenes adn my mood became so happy but than realization stuck its over
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: geeth_amar

Paagal... Tune mujhe rulaadhi😭😭
Am gonna miss Reyansh Like hell... But d fact ogmf his character ending can Neva change.
As u said... He was a person wid all,sorts of qualities . D most best thing bout him was he was NOT SELFISH...!
D bond wid his friends... God ge was d best person who could ever get.
He was a best Lover too... His chemistry wid both girls wr outstanding n no one can deny it❤️
Each n every scene,dance of him wud raise goose bumps for me... But wen i think Ki i'll mis all dese things... Tears flow through ma eyes😭
Aur aage likne ke liye nay ho raha...!
Reyansh=Kunwar Amarjeet Singh  oly.
Though Rey's character ended... Am happy for ma Rockstar for his future.
#PROUDAMARHOLIC

tune res krdi😆😆😆

i knw hw we both are feeling
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww sucha beautifull posttt!!!!!!! seriosuyl his imperfections made him perfect!!!!! he is the bestt actor in romnticsn,in passion,in attitude everything!!!!!!! he is the bestest!!!!!!