Arjun kapoor is the sexiest from the new guys!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

1.4k

Users

11

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: blue-ice

OK Koiza...if u say so😳


Come on blue ice😆

Its all about the personality..

I think even SRK is sexy..again the personality here

😊
Yankees thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: gameon


for some reason I thought you were a male all this time. lol



LOL.. I guess I've been fooling everyone. 😆 Got two PM's inquiring if I were a guy.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Yankees



LOL.. I guess I've been fooling everyone. 😆 Got two PM's inquiring if I were a guy.

dabangg hu tm 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: -koiza-


Come on blue ice😆

Its all about the personality..

I think even SRK is sexy..again the personality here

😊


No I find him good looking...even cute at times but not sexy...sexy is something different...SRK is totally sexy...Just look at those eyes...they ooze sex appeal⭐️ 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Yankees



LOL.. I guess I've been fooling everyone. 😆 Got two PM's inquiring if I were a guy.


Hai..itni soni kudi...aur sab tumhe ladka samajh rahe hain?
shorty123 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#16
I find him attractive aswel. There's just something about him. He isn't the best looking but he's defo a charmer.
niksidfan thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: blue-ice


No I find him good looking...even cute at times but not sexy...sexy is something different...SRK is totally sexy...Just look at those eyes...they ooze sex appeal⭐️ 😆

srk's eyes are just i think among the new lot ,sid has got dose type of eyes which oozes charm and sex appeal..
on topic..i like arjun..specially when he gives interviews..he seems soo confident and calm and i think dats the highlight of his charming persoanlity
Edited by niksidfan - 12 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 5 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".