Arjun kapoor is the sexiest from the new guys!

-koiza- thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
I dont know about you guys..but i dont measure hotness by the number of packs one has or his face or anything..its all about the totality as in the overall package and arjun has GOT IT
He is very charming, witty and calm and one thing which sets this guy ahead his contemporaries is that he is extremely comfortable in his skin..he is comfortable in his flaws and thats sexy! He will go a long way
Edited by -koiza- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

1.4k

Users

11

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
I find Arjun very cute.

My favorite at the moment is Aditya Roy Kapoor and then Arjun. Sid and Varun are cute too. Ranveer is hot as well. WTH, I guess I just like everyone.

LOL Can't say the same for the girls. Just like Alia.
982969 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Hmmm, Nope, rat face ain't sexy from any angle...
Dull looking face and Dull personality, nothing charming here...
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 12 years ago
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
I like him from the day I saw him in ishaqzaade...he has something in him ..the way he talks...I find him hot...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
Sorry have to disagree, he looks like a drug addict. Its not even about his looks, the guy has zero talent and has awful acting abilities.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
koiza r u sarcastic 😆
-koiza- thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

koiza r u sarcastic 😆


Omg no 😆

Not pulling a cherry here

I genuinely mean it
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: -koiza-


Omg no 😆

Not pulling a cherry here

I genuinely mean it

oh ok i was amused coz i never see this much tareef for arjun b4 here 😆
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#9
i respect your opinion,..😳
he may be referred as cute sometimes,..
but hot n sexy???😲😲😲 (3 shocks in ekta's style)
952723 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Yankees

I find Arjun very cute.

My favorite at the moment is Aditya Roy Kapoor and then Arjun. Sid and Varun are cute too. Ranveer is hot as well. WTH, I guess I just like everyone.

LOL Can't say the same for the girls. Just like Alia.


for some reason I thought you were a male all this time. lol

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 5 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".