wow  lovely update
love  it
eagerly  waiting  4  next
update  soon
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
part 12

Riya was waiting for karan as he was gone for whole day .she was having so many bad thoughts but it was broken with the opening of the door sound. She turned and saw karan enter the room.riya ran  to him and started asking him all sorts of questions

Karan:break laga laddoo

Riya: areh karan kaise break lagao .i miss my arjun and my family tell me how are they

Karan : I know riya I know and they all miss you too .i have seen them

Riyaaa with tears:aur mera arjun

Karan:tumhara arjun tumhare liye bilkul pagal hai hai .he has completely shut himself from his friends and just leaving with your memories.

Riyaa crying hard : karan mera arjun ... He will die without me .please ka..karan please I want to meet him ...I miss him so much

Karana nodded; ha riya I think its time to meet them and tell them about sakshis purpose but kaise

Riya: I know

Karan looked at her

Riya: first tum 3 letters likho unknown to rathod sir , arjun and shree and call them to the beach side 7 pm  thik after 4 days ...

Karan:wont it be risk to call them together

Riya nodded negatively: no , I trust them

Karan :ok I will do it do itself .

Riya hugged him:thanks karan .

Karan smiled and kissed her forhead  and went to write a unknown letter to these three and hand to etf receptionist himself as he didn't want to take risk so he told receptionist to hand it respectively to rathod only.neha went up to the etf office with the letter and give it to the peon while the peon took it and left it in the drawer and forgot to tell rathod as he was not in today

Inside the etf room everyone were sitting  as usual and talking about riya ...

Saskhi(pov) fuming :riya riya riya, I am so sick and tired of her .marne se pahele meri zindagi haraam ki ab marne ke baad bhi mera aur arjun ka picha nahi chor rahi hai

' kiya tum log riya ki rath lagae rakhe ho '

All looked at her angrily

Shree angrily: saskhi mind your  tongue

Sakshi :areh shree gussa kiwu hote ho mei toh bas

Chotu:mei toh bas kiya sakshi

Sakshi knew they were anry and she had gone far this time so to cove up she said ' wohh mei toh yahi kha rahi thi ke agar tum sab ayese riya ki baath karo get oh arjun ko kabhi hum wapas nahi laapaenge

All looked at each other and nodded thinking ke sakshi is right

Rathod too heard saskhi and thought ' yeh sahi toh kah rahi hai ', muhje he kuch karna parega ,arjun aese riya ke yaad mei kab talak rahega .aur phir sakshi bhi arjun se kitna pyar karti hai ', thinking this he went to arjuns cabin and the sight made him cry

Arjun was sitting like a lifeless body with tears spilling down his cheeks only looking at riyas foto

Rathod couldn't take it anymore : juno

Arjun looked up at his boss :; sam ..woh riya... l miss her sam , saying he hugged him tightly

Rathod: I know juno ,I know you lov her and miss her we all do but jaane wale ko kaun rok sakta hai ,tumhe sambhalna hoga apne app ko

Arjun:kaise sambhalu , pahele  roshni phir riya mei toh tutth gaya hu .. meri riya kiwu uppar walee ko mere khushi nahi bardaast hota

Rathod:tum jaante ho nah riya tummhe kabhi iss halath mei nahi dekhna chahegi

Arjun nodded

Rathod:toh riya ke liye please be strong and be happy , she would want you to be happy just like she kept you and move on arjun

Arjun looked shockenly at rathod:yeh tum kiya kah rahe ho sam , move on wohh bhi riya ke bina its not easy sam not easy

Rathod:roshni ke bina bhi tum riya ke saath aagee bahre thee nah toh abb

Arjun:mujhe pata hai sam ,lekin roshni ke baath riya ne he mujhe jeena sikhaya sam aur mei usko kaise itni aasani se bhul jao ...

Tabhi knock on the door made them quiet

Rathod:yes coming

Sakshi came in with cutting chai and coffee : sameer tumhari coffee aur arjun yeh lo tumhari cutting chai .'', putting it on the table she stood back

Rathod:thanks saskhi

Sakshi nodded with her eyes on arjun:arjun peelo I know tumhara sar dard kar raha hoga ,rahath milega aur please be strong I know u loved and miss riys ,we all do and so does shree and chotu but u have to be strong and move forward ,riya ke liye ,akhir agar riya hoti toh yahi chahati nah

Rathod looked at sakshi shocked and so did arjun as rathod bhi yahi kaha thori der pahele .arjun nodded while sakshi went out smiling

Rathod:dekha meine kaha tha kiya ..aur yeh sakshi bhi wahi kah gayi.akhir tumse hadh se ziyada pyar karti hai nah isi liye

Arjun shocked at rathods words and looked at him:yeh kiya kah rahe ho tum

Rathod:wahi jot um sunn rahee ho .you have to move out of your misery arjun ,please be strong and see life is giving you third mauka to be happy so grab it an be happy ,riya bhi tumhe dekh kar khush hogi

Arjun closed his eyes saw roshniis smiling face nodded at him and so was riya and finally : thik hai jaisa tum bolo , I trust you

Rathod smiled and hugged him :thik hai I will give good news to team aur haa aaj se 4 din baad tumharri aur sakshi ki shadi hogi .arjun closed his eyes and let the tears fall while rathod went out

He saw everyone were sitting there with sad face : team mujhe tum sab se kuch baath karni hai ,come to the conference hall all of you except saksi

Sakshi:par mei kiwu nahi

Rathod:tum jao arjun tumse kuch baath karna chahata hai

Sakshi happily:really

While sakshi went to arjuns cabin all rest went to conference hall .

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No no no no no...

U can't do this...

Agar aisa huva to mein ye stoey padhana chod, dungi...

I swear on ariya
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

No no no no no...

U can't do this...

Agar aisa huva to mein ye stoey padhana chod, dungi...

I swear on ariya

😆😆 dar maat yara aesa toh sirf abhi horaha hai , aage dekh aur kiya hota hai and yes i am one ariya die hard fan too lol so chinta math kar ... 
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
thankx for pm
continu soon
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome
beautiful update
love it
cont soon
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aisa mod per roke ke heart attack dena ka irada hai kya

ithane asaani se Arjun move hone ke liye ha kahdiya !!!!

Riya ko kithani mehantah karni padi??

isko Uhi??

and wo letters jab dekhenge ye log??

ye Ariya ko alag math karo my nahi sahsakthi Arjun kisi aur ka hona wo Riya ka hi hai .

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update dii

i so hate Sakshi..errr

update soon
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late comment dear..
Was busy in new story..
Anyways superb update..
Riya suggesting karan to write unnamed later to samjun n shree..
Peon didn't handover nor informed rathod about letters..
All missing riya..
Sam worried for arjun..
Arjun in depressed state..
Sam consoling arjun n advising arjun to move on..
Sakshi's interruption n same advice..
Sam asking arjun to give sakshi a third chance..
Arjun agrees for sam's sake..

I have a doubt dear u know u wrote due to sakshi's behavior since riya's death fake news.. Her advancement towards arjun made sam skeptical n now u showed he himself is pushing arjun towards sakshi.. Pls clear my doubts on next post..
Continue soon..
Thanks for pm..Edited by unishaz - 9 years ago