Why don't we have both of them in the same frame anymore?
I mean both of them going undercover together. Discussing stuff. Hanging out together. I mean that it is all gone. Neither of the ladies speak to each other. The whole essence of CID is on team spirit. Which is in a way missing now.
The new officers are not needed.
It was a good team earlier with:
1) ACP
2) Abhijeet
3)Daya
4) Dr. Salunkhe
5) Purvi
6) Shreya
7) Freddy
8) Sachin
9) Tarika
10) Nikhil
11) Pankaj
12) Kavin
13) Dushyant
Let me know if I missed any.
I think that all these are enough. There is no need for any other people fooling around trying to act.
Maybe then the cases will be better. And then we might get some bonding scenes between characters. Like when the CID team had dinner in a restaurant and ACP sir had paid the bill. And then Shreya-Purvi had gotten kidnapped by a human trafficking ring. A waiter who had told them about it was also abducted. I would like scenes like those.
What say?
Hopefully production house will try to get the old CID back.
Edited by Nerdgal - 12 years ago