Posted: 9 years ago
Omg rey is in a serious condition
i loved d possesive bro swayam
but i m feeling bad gor taarey n swaron
i hope this spirit issue gets sorted soon
AjnabeeHaseena thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2

hello guys...me back with an update. I know i m late. But i m not well plus its my exam tym. I got holiday so i wrote this. Wish me luck for my exams.

->About reading ffs...guys i really dont like reading 18+ ffs. Now a days bahot 18+ ffs hai. I like cute romentic ffs. So sorry if anyone is writting 18+ ff , i will not read. I really dont like the ffs in which har do ya teen ch ke baad intimate scene aata ho.

Wanna share two amazing ffs. Which were written when there were few taareyians on IF.

I'll Mend your broken heart

Unexpected Love

~*~*~*~

Chapter 14

Taani was continueously staring at the red light of the operation theater. Rey was in the operation theater from past one hour. His head was injured badly. Sharon and swayam were sitting beside taani. Both were so worried for rey and more that that they were worried for taani. She stopped crying after they reach in the hospital. Her face was pale and emotionless. And she was sitting like a statue.

Soon the light turned off and doctor came out.

As soon as doctor came out taani ran to him.

"doctor...hows rey?? Vo thik to hai na?? Is he concious?? Can i meet him??" taani bombered him with her questions.

Swaron came there. Swayam.put his hand around her shoulder and said her to calm down.

"patient is unconcious. Khoon bahot zyada beh gaya hai so unko khoon ki zaroorat hai. Blood bank se khoon mil gaya hai." said doctor.

"but koi serious baat to nahi hai na??" ask swayam.

"unke head pe 5 stitches aayi hai. Abhi vo unconcious hai but subah tak unka hosh me aana bahot zaruri hai varna vo coma me ja sakte hai." said the doctor.

"what??" said taani. She was shocked after hearing that rey coma me ja sakta hai.

"ha...just pray ki vo hosh me aa jaye. And only one person can stay here. " said the doctor and went from there.

Taani broke down and tears started to flow from her eyes. She thought Because of her only rey was in this situation. She mentally cursed herself.

"taani...plz dont cry...sab thik ho jayega." said sharon.

"bhabhi...rey ki ye halat meri vajah se hi hui hai. Agar me unse door rehti to shayad ye sab nahi hota." said taani.

"nahi shona...esa kuch nahi hai." said swayam.

"esa hi hai bhai." said taani.

"shhh...chup...bilkul chup." said swayam wiping her tears. "aur ab ghar jao tum dono. Me yaha rukta hu rey ke sath."

"nahi...me rukti hu." said taani.

"but shona-"

"bhai plz...me rukti hu yaha." taani pleaded.

"achha thik hai. Tum ruko. Apna aur rey dono ka dhyan rakhna." said swayam.

"hmm.." taani hummed.

Swaron left from there as its not allowed to stay there.

Taani was standing outside of rey's ward. She can see him from the glass door. His head was bandaged. And his eyes were closed. There were needles in his viens , and blood was going in his viens through it.

Taani slowly open the door and enter in the room. She was walking slowly like a dead body. She came beside his bed and sat on a table which was kept beside his bed.

She gentally took his palm in hers and pressed her lips on back of his hand. She closed her eyes feeling his skin and sat like this for few minutes.

"m sorry rey...all this happend because of me. Meri vajah se usne aap ko hurt kiya. M really sorry rey." said taani.

She put his hand back on its place and then she kissed his forehead and then his both eyes.

"plz jaldi se hosh me aa jaiye." said taani. Then she stand up and settle herselt onthe sofa which was in the room.

It was 4 am of the morning. The room was dark. Only a dim light was on.

"tip...tip...tip..." the sound of drops falling in a bucket was coming in the room.

Taani got disturbed with that sound. She sat on the sofa and heard it carefully. It was coming from the washroom of the ward.

She look at rey. He was still unconcious. She stand up and walked in the washroom. She turned on the light and went in.

When she reach near the tap her eyes widen. The whole bucket was filled with blood.

She immidiately came out of the washroom. But as she came out she didnt find rey on his bed. He was not there.

Taani panicked.

"rey????rey where are you??" she came near the bed.

She thought to find him.outside but when she tried to open the door it was not opening. She understood everything.

"dekho...tum jo kahoge me vo karungi. But plz rey ko chod do." said taani looking here and there , trying to search him.

"plz rey ko chod do." taani pleade again.

After few minutes he appear there. Rey was with him. He was still unconcious and wass floating in the air. He put rey on the bed and automaticly the needle of the blood bottle went in his vien.

"hmm...samajh gayi tum...achha hi hai. Ab dhyan se suno. Aaj ke baad iske paas jane ki koshish bhi mat karna. Samjhi tum??" said that spirit in his dangerous creepy voice.

Taani nod slightly trying to hold her tears in her eyes only.

"aur agar esa kiya go samjh lo tumhara ye aashiq-..."

"nai...me...me rey se dur rahungi." said taani.

"ab to kuch hi din baki hai. Phir me tumhe yaha se le jaunga suhasi." said he coming closer to her. Taani couldnt step back coz her back was touching to the door.

"kuch dino baad tumhara janam din hai. Aur usi din tumne mujhe mara tha na. Usi din me apna badla bhi pura karunga aur apni ichha bhi...tumhare sath sone ki...tumhare iss khoobsurat badan ko chune ki." said he creepily stepping closer to her.

Taani was very much affraid of him. She didnt want him to touch her. But she couldnt do anything. He came closer to her wnd kissed on her cheek.

Tears roll down on her cheeks. He vanished from there and taani sat down there only.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. She many times rub her palm on her cheek to erase his touch.

"mujh par sirf rey ka haq hai. Par me meri vajah se rey ki jaan ko khatre me nahi daal sakti. Me rey se dur rahungi." said taani through her tears. She stand up and sat on the sofa again but sleep was far away from her eyes.

It was 7 am of the morning. And taani was sitting near rey and was shakin rey.

"rey plz open your eyes. " said taani.

"rey...are you listening to me??plz rey...open your eyes." said taani. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Few tears fell on his hands and he felt it. His hand moved a little.

"reyyy...plz utho na...plz rey.." said taani and she put her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat.

And as she put her head there...his orbs moved a little. And slowly slowly he open his eyes.

He could feel some weight on his chest.

Then he realise it was taani , who was crying.

"taani.." he called her softly.

"rey...rey aap...aap..." taani was not able speak properly. Her eyes were teary.

She ran from there to call the doctor.

Doctor was checking rey and taani was silently standing at another side of rey. Rey was sitting on the bed with a pillow behind his back.

"good...u r recovering. But u have to stay in hospital for few days." said doctor.

"two days...no doctor i wanna go." said rey.

"well...u cant..." said doctor and smiled at him. " u need to take few injection for two days and u need proper rest so u cant go to home "

"hmm..." rey sadly hummed.

All the time taani was silent. Rey noticed her. After the doctor went taani came and sat on the table beside rey's bed.

Rey was trying to figure out what was taani thinking. Because she wasnt speaking anuthing. She was lost in her thoughts.

"taani.." rey called her.

"ha...kya hua rey??" taani asked him.

"mere paas aao na." said rey.

"rey...vo..aap abhi rest karo." said taani to avoid him.

"aahhh..." rey screamed in pain.

"rey...rey kya hua?? Aap thik to ho??" ask taani worriedly.

"taani...its paining badly." said rey and he put his hand on his wound.

"kahha rey?? Yaha??" ask taani. She stand up , hold his hand and check wether rey's wound was bleeding or not.

But it was all rey's plan. As soon as taani hold his hand he tightly wrap his arms around her waist, digging his face in crook of her neck.

"rey...aap ye kya kar rahe ho??" taani asked and tried to free herself but his grip was tight on her.

He didnt answered her but instead of that he kissed her neck.

Taani felt current running down through her spine as he kissed her on her neck. She wrap her arms around his neck feeling him very close to her. Their bodies were plastered with each other like magnets.

But taani remembered his words.

"rey..." said taani.

"hmm..."rey said while smelling her hairs.

"rey...plz rest karo." said taani.

"i m doing that only." said rey huskily.

"rey...i m serious." said taani

"achha...me too serious." said rey while chuckling.

But soon they heard someone clearing her throat.

The nurse was standing at the door. Taarey broke the hug as she cleared her thought.

"umm...did u take ur breakfast??" ask the nurse.

"no..." said rey.

"u have to take an injection after breakfast. So call me after u take ur breakfast." said the nurse and she went from there.

"bhai aur bhabhi bas aa hi rahe honge." said taani.

"ha...vo to aa hi rahe honge. But tum itna wierd behave kyu kar rahi ho??" ask rey.

"kuch nahi vo...i m just tired." said taani.

"ohh...lagta hai tum soyi nahi." said rey.

"nahi esa nahi hai...vo bas-"

"no...me kuch sun na nahi chahta." said rey and he stand up from his bed.

"rey aap kyu uthe bed se??" ask taani a bit angrily.

"me thik hu...but tum thik nahi lag rahi ho. Come here." said rey as he drag her with him to the sofa , he sat on sofa and made her lay on sofa. Her head was in his lap.

"rey aap-"

"shhh...quite...agar kuch bhi boli na to i will kiss u right here right now." said rey making her blush a little.

"chalo...close ur eyes." said rey and he put his palm on her eyes. And from other hand he was caressing her hairs.

Taani slept in two minutes and he kept caressing her hairs.

When he come to know that she slept , he gentally kissed her forehead.

After half an hour swaron came there and the sight they saw made them to said 'awww'.

Taani was sleeping in rey's lap and rey was also sleeping. His fingers were in her head and his head was rested on back of sofa.

"they are so cute." said sharon.

"ya...vo to hai. But jo patient hai vo patient nahi lag raha. Koi aur hi lag raha hai." said swayam.

"ha.." sharon agreed with swayam.

"rey.." sharon slightly shook him and rey open his eyes.

"are tum dono .." said rey.

"ha vo breakfast lekar aaye hai." said swayam.

"achha ek baat batao rey...patient tum ho ya taani??" ask sharon.

Rey look at taani , who was still sleeping. She was holding his one hand with hers.

"ye kuch wierd behave kar eahi hai aaj." said rey.

"kyu?? Kya hua??" ask swayam.

"pata nahi...vo mujhe avoid kar rahi hai." said rey.

"ek kaam kar...pehle tu breakfast kar le." said swayam.

"ha..ye lo cushion...taani ke sar k niche rakho aur tum breakfast karo." said sharon. Rey carefully put her head on pillow and he sat on his bed.

"are bhai...aap kab aaye??" ask taani as she saw swaron sitting with rey.

"ek ghanta(one hour) ho gaya." said sharon.

"ohh..." said taani.

"chalo tum bhi fresh ho jao aur breakfast kar lo. Rey ne kar liya." said sharon and she gave her a pai of jeans and T.

Taani nod in yes. She went in the washroom.

After she came back she sat on the stool and start eating sandwiches. She was lost in her thoughts. Shareyam notice her

"taani...kya hua hai tumhe??" ask rey.

Taani came out of her thoughts. She took a deep breath and said:

"rey i think hume hamara relation yahi khatam kar dena chahiye. Me nahi chahti meri vajah se aap ko kuch ho." said taani. Her face was emotionless.

"what rubbish uou are talking taani." said swayam a bit angrily.

"ya...bakwas mat karo." said rey.

"nahi rey...plz aap samjho mujhe. Kal meri vajah se usne aap ko hurt kiya." said taani.

"taani. I m with you. We will fight together." said rey.

"nahi rey...i have to face this alone." said taani and a lone tear escapped from her eyes.

"taani...dekho hum koi na koi solution find kar lenge." said rey. His eyes also become teary.

"nahi rey...me nahi chahti aap ko kuch ho. Bhai aap ho na yaha...to me chalti hu ab." said taani standing up from the stool.

"taani stop.." said rey.

"rey...plz..." said taani and she ran from there.

"taaniii...taaniii..." rey kept shouting but she didnt stop.

PRECAP:

"taani...rey is not eating. Plz yaha aa jao." said swayam..

"bhai...aap kuch bhi kar ke khila do na unhe." said taani.

"rey maan hi nahi raha...plz aao na." said swayam.

"achha thik hai.." said taani. And she cut the call.

"done." said swayam and both reyam hified with each other.
Spirit troubling taani and reyam trying to help her.

Edited by ..Dipu_TaaRey.. - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res PM plzz All The Best for exam
Awww this was swt prt I luv it ohkk taani
Tensed hmm rey is still faint 😔I luv how
Taani stay with him n tht creep ghost came
I hate him yuk he kiss taani on check 😭
Thank god rey gey up Ohhh taani avoiding rey
😔 luv whn rey kiss taani on neck n hug her
Awww prt ohh like always someone hav to com
In bwt uff aww I luv whn rey make taani sleep
On his lap aww so swt muahaa to him hmm taani
Told rey tht thr shld break up n she went away I
Don't want to see thm away yaar plzz do something
Kill tht ghost yaar plzz thanks for PM n update soon
Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice update 
thank god rey is fine now
but what the hell the spirit wanted 
please enclose what is hidden  soon 
and taani cant stay away from rey yr
loved it when taani sleeping in rey's lap so cute and touching yr
update soon
and ya the two ff u said was amazing 
and i think u have discountinued and on hold of  some of ur ff please try to  continue that also yr if u like to continue them because i really like ur writtings yr😊
Avalanche. thumbnail
Reswa
Really bad at unresing
Do remind me to unres if i don't unres 
sanyataraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a nice update.. Thank god rey is fine now.. And kash jaldi se taani ke parents ko pata chal jaye or vo iska sollution batade.. Hope to see something nice in next chapter.. 😊