By the way, even at this stage, I find this show better than II3 & VOI.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I too miss C2005 and little champs, but to be fair, we need to wait till agnipariksha round before putting off this show.
By the way, even at this stage, I find this show better than II3 & VOI.
Originally posted by: priya_al
I agree v need to wait till agnipariksha rnd
I don't think so. Contestants like Nihira, Hemachandra and Vinit were way superior than these C2007 singers even BEFORE agnipariksha. Esp. Nihira. She was just perfect from the start. No one is as perfect in C2007. This show does not have any talent. I feel some girls in Indian Idol have better talent than the ones in C2007😕. That is a real insult to Saregamapa.