guys a humble request for meet

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
people small request if not mistaken as we all have come really close nad have became best of friends i really hope that one day we can all meet for that i think we need to see each other and remember each other face for us to recogonise each other when we meet so i am kindly requesting all u guys to upload ur photos so that all can see each other remember each other and when we see can easily recogonise each other ..life is long o iam sure we will meet one day guys and now i will also upload mine but will take some 2 days as my sytem got crashed and my pics was in it so will retrive it and upload it..so guys please dont mistake me for this it is just that may first step i m intiating for all of us to meet one day whcih iam surewill happen yaaro!!!so guys in IF like meethisuggest something can all of us upload our photos under this topic is it ok or kindly suggest !!!please again dont mistake this request from ur humble freind justa first step taken forall of us to meet!!!hope u guys wont mistake me!!!!😉

***Plzz if u want to discuss personnal matters use pm service n not openly closing the topic***Edited by mitts - 16 years ago