~*~Beintehaa Newsletter New Sign Up~*~ COMPLETED

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome friendsπŸ€— 

We are here with a sign up sheet for Beintehaa's biweekly newsletter. Unfortunately, since the very first newsletter, we've always had a few entries which have been either late or not submitted at all, which has consequently resulted in us stepping in to do some of the entries or asking other team members to do them. This is not acceptable as we had clearly stated in the first sign up that members should ONLY sign up if they are able to show their COMMITMENT in producing this newsletter. Therefore, the BI NL Heads have decided a revamp is needed via new members joining the team to bring you all an entertaining newsletter every fortnight. πŸ˜ƒ

IMPORTANT NOTE: The level of spelling/grammatical errors in entries is very high which has many times resulted in the Heads of the NL having to re-write the entries. Therefore, it is a request to all members of the team to ensure their entries are free from any spelling and grammatical errors. This message also applies to anyone that wishes to sign up for the below categories - Please ensure your submissions from now on are free from any sort of spelling/grammatical errors. We expect all entries to be of high quality standards.πŸ˜ƒ

Before signing-up, carefully read the rules and section description below! πŸ˜³

Rules 

Sign-Up only if you think you can handle it and you'll be able to do the section.

After deciding, if you decide to back-out, please tell in advance! 

You'll have to send your entries in a separate account by the deadline.

If those who volunteer fail to submit their entries on time or do not turn up on time for 2/3 consecutive weeks - unless they give prior valid reason - they can be replaced  from the NL Team without notice at DTs discretion.

The slots will be given on a first come first serve basis so please sign-up as a regular for one section and back-up for two sections as of now, so everyone can participate. But leave a comment stating two other sections you would like to submit as regular: in case we don't have many volunteers, we'll contact you. Other details about submission and deadlines will be informed soon via pm, once the sign-up is done. Any question? Post it here in this thread or you can pm  me (Yuvika_15) or Alina (-Alina.)

Summary of the Week
As the title suggests, this will provide a precap of the main events that took place in the show in this past weeks.

Regular: -Maliha-
Back-Up: ARandKJFan

Scene of the Week
This should be a scene which you felt stood out the most from the rest. It was a power packed scene, one which you felt delivered the best performances and was discussed and appreciated by members the most: it shouldn't be Zain-Aliya solo scene only, but a scene that includes rest of the family too!

Regular: Mishika123
Back-up: Loquacious_Aasha

ZaYa Scene of the Week
This was your favourite ZaYa scene from the week: you'll need to describe it and you could discuss HarshIka's performance in the scene too.

Regular: -Hinaloveasya-
Back-Up: Flame.Of.Rose 

Character of the Week
This is the character you feel owned the entire weeks episodes, either by their acting, performance or their involvement in the current storyline.

Regular: Flame.Of.Rose
Back-Up: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Most Irritating Character of the Week
This refers to the character whom you were highly irritated by causing you to skip their scenes whenever and wherever possible.

Regular: -SB-
Back-Up: pancakes

Costume of the Week
This refers to the on screen costume you really liked. It does not necessarily have to be an outfit worn by ZaYa... you need to describe the costume and possibly state why it was your favourite outfit of the week.

Regular: Cute_Strawberry
Back-Up: vinu127

Video Avatar of the Week
As the title suggests, you have to select an avi made by forum members. 

Regular: -ZaYalicious- 
Back-Up: PrincessN

Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week
This refers to an OS/SS/FF that you felt was very well written and appreciated the most by majority of the members on the forum.

Regular: -ZaYalicious- 
Back-Up: vinu127 

Rating of the Week
This is your overall rating of the entire weeks episode. Thought should be given to how you feel the star cast performed, how the story developed etc.: you must justify your rating by describing reasons for it... you could also include the good and bad points of this weeks episodes.

Regular: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Back-Up: Katy_AZ

Message to the Makers
This includes the message you would like to forward onto the makers of the show including your comments on the current track, any changes you would like to see and any suggestions of scenes etc.

Regular: Loquacious_Aash
Back-Up: 
-ZaYalicious-  

Blooper of the Week
As the title suggests, you have to find a blooper and point it out to the members: you can submit whenever you find a blooper!

Regular: pancakes
Back-Up: -SB-

So what are you waiting for? Sign-Up now! πŸ˜ƒ The deadline for the sign-up is Monday 9th June 2014 at 11.59IST which is 6.29pm UK time. 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Come on guys! Please Sign-up and inform your buddies too! =)
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Irritating character of week backup
Blooper of the week regularEdited by pancakes - 9 years ago
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Scene of the week regular ! 
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can do back up for costume and Story of the week.. 
i don't thing i can handle being a regular for any of the above which need regulars..sorry
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can do message to the makers back up and Video Avatar of the week regular! πŸ˜ƒ But i wanna tell you one thing that i'm doing this message to the makers for the first time, so i might not be that good at it πŸ˜Š 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'd opt for Character of The Week Regular and ZaYa Scene of the Week back-up.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Zaya scene of the week back up and character of the week regular. 
If any place is left empty do let me know, will try to fill for itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago
Song of the week Rehular.
Character of the week.. back up
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Riya.S.007

Zaya scene of the week back up and character of the week regular. 

If any place is left empty do let me know, will try to fill for itπŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately, these places have been taken by someone else. the list has been updated, please check it now to see which section is a possibility for you to do.