Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
     CHAPTER 12      

Mayank was smiling to himself when Samrat interrupted

"Bhai yeh hasi maine to nahi dekhi thi kabhi kya baat hai.."

Samrat said while winking at him.

"Koi baat nahi hai zada dimag mat chala tu apna."

"Bhai kabhi maine apna dimag chalaya hai jo aj chalaun jo saaf saaf dikh raha hai wahi bata raha hoon. "

"Kuch zada hi dikh raha hai tujhe check up karwa le tu."

Mayank said while walking away trying to escape the awkward situation.

"Bhai itna gussa kyu ho rahe ho."

Samrat said while stopping him.

"Kisne kaha main gussa ho raha hoon."

Meanwhile Shilpa came back and Mayank continued

"Ma batao main gusse me hoon?"

"Gussa? Kisne kaha tu gusse me hai. Tu to bas frustated hai ki yeh sab bas hume hi dikhata hai aur Nupur ko nahi."

Shilpa said while gigling and giving a hi five to Samrat.

"You guys are disgusting."

Saying this Mayank headed towards his room.

"So to hum hai."

Mayank sat there on his table. Looked at his phone and saw Nupur's number which he saved a while ago. He had a slight smile. He wanted to give her a call ask her whether she reached safely or not but dint have the courage to do so

He wanted to talk but he dint feel it was right so he kept the phone aside and went off to sleep thinking about the good things that happened.

The next two days went in a kind of confusion for Mayank. He had her number he wanted to call but he was too shy for it. Nupur on the other hand was busy with her books but dint forget to think about Mayank and smile atleast twice a day and everytime she would be lost thinking about him she would be caught by Gunjan

"Gunjan dekh mujhe padhne de."

was her usual reaction to the situation.

Gunjan would normally giggle and say

"Haan haan padlo kuch course aur kuch mohabbat ke chapters."

Mayank was sitting in his room working on his laptop when Shilpa entered

"Mayu kya kar raha hai?"

"Bas thodi presentation ki tayyari. Koi kaam tha?"

He asked while looking at her.

"Haan market se sabzi lani hai ladega? Jo tujhe ata hai wohi kar."

She said while suppressing her smile.

"Ma to disturb mat karo."

"Haan haan ab to hum disturbance hi lagenge. Bua bas Bhabhi ko ajane do phir to bhai gate par hi no entry ka board laga denge."

Samrat said while entering the room.

"Bohot bolne laga hai aj kal tu. Mera bas chale to main tujhe kabhi bhi ghusne na doon."

"Dekha bua dil ki baat zubaan tak aa hi gayi."

"Acha acha bas ab Mayu ko aur pareshan mat karo aj ke liye itna kafi hai sunday ko todhi choot milni chahye bechare ko. Sun tune Nupur se baat ki?" Hearing her name he immediately started looking at his laptop feeling all nervous and trying hard not to show it.

"Kis bare me Ma?"

"Uff Mayu tu bhi na..kal uska exam hai tune pata ki tujhe kitne baje lene jana hai usko?"

Mayank giving a completely blank expression looked at her. Samrat's phone rang meanwhile which broke his trance. Samrat excused himself meanwhile Mayank spoke

"Wo Maa dhyaan me hi nahi raha."

"Dhyaan me nahi raha..kaisa buddhu hai tu? Main phone karu?"

she asked him.

"Nahi.."

He shouted realising that he had finally got a chance and he dint want to lose it. Shilpa looked at him strangely,smiling mischieviously.

"Mera matlab tha Ma main khud kar lunga tum tension mat lo. Main pata karlunga."

"Pakka na?"

"Haan Ma pakka pakka."

He said while getting up. Seeing his excitement she smiled and hit him on his head slightly and left.

Mayank finally took his phone and taking a deep breath and dialled her number. A strange feeling was something he was going through. Jitters in the stomach and some shivers. He was waiting for the call to be received. He kept marching forwards and backwards. He was waiting for it to be picked up

Finally to his relief the sound of ringing was stopped. It made him stick to his place. There was an awkward silence and only a deep sigh could be heard on both the ends. Mayank felt blank he wanted to speak but he was unable to utter even a squeal. Nupur on the other hand knew who it was but she wanted him to start. She could feel her heartbeat pacing like never before. The silence was finally broken by Mayank who took a lot of courage and control over his nerves to break the chain of sighs been taken. "Hello." Nupur's heart escaped a beat hearing his voice over the phone. It seemed really soothing to her as she wanted this talk to happen. It took her a while to break through the chain of her thoughts.

"Hello M..Mayan...nkk."

Mayank was a little confused before he got her reply but as soon as he heard her voice his heart started thumping. It was actually the name that she pronounced made his heartbeat go violent.

Nupur had surely taken a lot more courage to pronounce his name then the usual greeting over the phone and that's what made her close her eyes while stammering and somehow uttering his name.

"How do you know its me?"

He asked while trying to overpower his nerves. It had surely worked as his voice seemed a lot more calm and composed.

"I had your number."

She said while gaining the comfort too.

Mayank had knit his brows on hearing this but he soon understood how it must have gone to her.

"Ma ne diya? And she dint bother to give me yours."

Nupur just giggled at it.

Which he could hear on the other side. They both laughed at the talk and Mayank was about to ask a few more casual questions when he heard a voice

"Di kal exam hai aur tum yaha time waste kar rahi ho main agar hoti tab to tumne phone hi le lena tha. Kiska phone hai mujhe do."

Gunjan tried taking it from her but found Nupur very reluctant.

"Kya hua di phone kiska hai?"

Gunjan asked while leaving the phone and noticing the tinge of pink colour spreading over her face. Mayank stood there all confused and a bit scared with Gunjan's reaction. He strangely started feeling nervous and like a thief.

Gunjan had understood who it was so she chuckled first and then said while teasing her

"Ooo toh jiju hai. Sorry di kaha me kavab me haddi ban gayi. Kaha love shuv ki baton me main phone rakhne ki baat karne lagi."

"Gunjan chup kar aur ja."

"Haan haan jati hoon ab mera kya kaam ab to bas.."

"Gunjan."

Nupur said sternly.

"Ja rahi hoon gussa kyu hoti ho aur haan baat karne ke liye bohot time hai padh bhi lo thoda."

Saying this she left closing the door.

Mayank was laughing after hearing all what Gunjan had to say but he did so while assuring himself that Nupur had not heard him.

"Ye Gunjan bohot pagal hai."

She said while trying to hide the embarressment.

"So to wo hai but i think wo sahi bhi hai tumhe padhai continue karni chahye. Bas ek kam tha."

He stopped after saying that so that he could hear her.

"Haan kaho."

"Kal kitne baje ana hai mujhe?"

"3 baje mere papers khatam ho jayenge."

"Theek hai i'll be there to fetch you."

"Thank you."

"Ye kis liye?"

he said in a confused tone.

"Meri help karne ke liye."

"Uff Nupur please itni choti baat ke liye. Chalo tum padho kal milenge. Bye."

"Bye."

she said while smiling.

Mayank after keeping the phone took a deep sigh and smiled like he never did before. Nupur on the other hand had a smile which made her glow.

"Di ab itna bhi mat haso warna jiju to kal hi mar jayenge tumhe aise dekh kar. Phir dunia kya kahegi."

Gunjan said while teasing her.

"Chup kar."

this what Nupur could manage.

After Gunjan left Nupur hit the phone on her head and smiled.

The day ended leaving a continuos smile on their faces. The sweet conversation they had with each other had made their day. The next morning Mayank was ready for his office but was looking for Shilpa

"Maa kahan ho?"

Shilpa came out of the kitchen and said

"Mayank tune har kuch seekh lia bas ek tie ko bandhna tu kyu nahi seekh jata. Roz roz pareshan karta hai mujhe."

"Maa pata nahi bas yehi ek chiz hai jo seekhne ka mann nahi karta."

"Bua ab to bas thode din ki baat hai jo ye ap se bandhwa raha hai tie yaha bhabhi ayi aur fir janab unse hi bandhwayenge tie to bas ap isko bas todhe dino ka guest samajhye."

Samrat said who was sitting on the dining table.

"Baat to bilkul sahi kahi tune. Aur Nupur se yaad aya tune Nupur se baat ki?"

"Haan ma."

"Main tujhe phone karungi warna tu bhul hi jaega main janti hoon."

she said while tying the knot of his tie.

"Kya Bua ap bhi kaisi baat kar rahi hai.Ye mujhe ya apko le ane ki baat todhi hai jo bhai bhul jaye . Its about Nupur bhabhi,

bhai chah kar bhi nahi bhul sakte."

Mayank after giving Samrat a dirty look  just took an apple from the table and said

"Ja raha hoon."

"Mayu nashta to karte ja.."

Shilpa said while stopping him.

"Nahi Ma apple kafi hai."

"Lagta hai bhai bhabhi ke saath hi khayege ab."

Samrat after saying ran away.

"Ma iska kuch karna hoga."

Mayank said while getting irritated. Shilpa just laughed and then Mayank left for his office.

"Pata nahi ye ma aur samrat mera peecha kab chodenge?Aisa koi karta hai kya apne bete ke saath."

Saying this he kept his palm over his face and took a deep sigh. While doing so a chain of memories started flashing. Strangely all of them had only Nupur. He was enjoying them when a thought struck his mind.

"May be i should leave a message?Should I?Will she be comfortable with it?zada to nahi hojayega?"

He said to himself.

"zada kya?She is gonna be your wife. Surely she will like it if you make this effort for her."

He said while gaining confidence.

He took the phone in his hand and started typing "My best wishes are with you so that you may come out with flying colours."

He read it again and once again to make sure it dint sound stupid.

"ahh Mayank tu uska tution teacher nahi hai. Its sounding very stupid. " Saying this to himself he deleted the entire message and decided to rewrite.

"ok lets just keep it simple."

He gave a thought to it and began typing.

"All the best 😊"

After writing this much he felt it looked perfect and it surely dint require anything else.

After pressing the send button he closed his eyes for a while and opened it when he heard a tone. All he could do was smile at the message received eventhough all it contained was a "Thanks 😊."

He was about to reply when he heard a knock on the door, he kept the phone and asked the person to come in.

"Sir clients agaye hai sab meeting room mein apka wait kar rahe hai." Mayank gave her a confused look as if he had no idea about it.

"Sir Malhotra industries."

"Oh yeah ofcourse main ata hoon."

He hit himserlf on his head ,he was angry on himself

"Bhool kaise sakta hoon main?"

he just nodded his head in disbelief and left.

When he came out of the room it was already lunch time. He entered his cabin and sat there lousily. He was disappointed with himself for not being completely prepared for the meeting and feeling lost in the middle of the meeting. He seemed unprofessional for the first time to his employees. He could see it in their eyes. Such mistakes were not expected from him he knew. Such an important client and all he could do was sit there and act like a buffalo having no knowledge of things going around. He took a deep sigh and closed his eyes when something flashed in front of his eyes.

"Shit. Nupur."

He picked up his phone and the keys and rushed outside.

"Sir apki appointment hai 5 baje."

His secretary ran behind him.

"Dad ko main batadunga he will attend it i need to go."

"sir but meeting apse hai."

"cancel kar do."

saying this he entered the lift and left. He checked the time it was 2:27.

"I still have time but i need to rush."

mayank drove the car and tried going by areas where he wouldnt find any traffic. He reached and the first thing he did was check the time. It was 3:10. He knew he wasnt on time and just checked through the nearby areas to find Nupur. She was no where to be seen so he heaved a sigh of relief. He parked his car near the exit door and stood next to it. He kept waiting for her and finally she could be seen. Her sight made him smile. She came and said

"mai mai you are on time. "

She said while smiling and standing next to him. He was about to say something when someone interrupted in between.

Mayank looked at the guy in a strange way while getting irritated.

"Nupur. Hi."

"Hi.."

Nupur said while smiling.

"nupur thanks a lot for the notes it really helped me a lot."

"Thats not at all a problem. You can ask for it whenever you need it."

This reply irritated Mayank starngely. He dint want to show it but his face was saying it all.

"I am gald to have a friend like you Nupur."

and the talk continued which really irritated Mayank to the core. He felt like grabbing the guy's shirt and telling him

"Dude back off." But he knew he couldnt do it. It would all be very strange. And he dint know why he felt like doing so.

"aree itne sab me main bhul hi gayi."

Nupur said while turning towards him.

"Chalo yaad to aya ki main yaha khada hoon warna."

He whispered.

"Kuch kaha?"

"Nahi."

Mayank said while trying to hide his emotions.

"Mayank Ye Kabir hai mera college friend."

mayank faked a smile which kabir could very well understand.

"kabir yeh..."

Before she could complete Mayank interrupted in between.

"Mayank Nupur ka fiance."

"Engagement hogyi nupur?"

Kabir asked.

"Hojayegi."

Mayank said in an irritated tone.

Kabir found the situation weired so he said

"Acha Nupur main chalta hoon."

"Haan bye."

Chalo gaya"

mayank said softly.

Nupur turned towards him and giving him an irritated looked she asked "Tumhe hua kya hai Mayank?"

"Hua nahi ho raha hai."
"Matlab."
He realized what he had said and started turning pale.

===

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT😊 AND DO LEAVE UR COMMENTS😳

Prachi.... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ooo Mayank Jealous... Loving Shilpa aunty n Samrat...
Nice update..
Thanx for pm n update soon...
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prachi...

Ooo Mayank Jealous... Loving Shilpa aunty n Samrat...
Nice update..
Thanx for pm n update soon...

thanks
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww...so cute :)
lovely part :)